E Z Lawn Sprinklers

Reviews for E Z Lawn Sprinklers

caterina
caterina

Knowledgeable, Professional and Courteous

Scott gave me a great price same day, but what sold me was his patience in explaining what my project would involve, and what product lines he would use and why. He was flexible and worked with me with the install timing as my project also involved a garage rebuild, and things were delayed. His install team were excellent! I would highly recommend them!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Terrible service

Cut neighbours cable line right near box and neighbour had to come out and ask. Okay to make mistakes, but should know better and fess up to when mistakes are made.

Irrigation system install and subsequent expansion

Scott and his team have been incredibly helpful from the time they initially installed the backyard irrigation system several years ago, right to the present as they are expanding the system substantially to accommodate our new post-renovation need. The seasonal service has also been great. I highly recommend Scott and his team, they do a great job and are just great people to deal with.

Living in Toronto
Living in Toronto

Repaired and opened old sprinklers in new jome

We calledE Z Lawn Sprinklers when we moved to our new home and needed the sprinklers to be opened and repaired. Eugene was tidy, thorough and took the time to ensure our concerns were addressed. The staff are responsive and care about the service they provide. We would recommend this service to anyone requiring new sprinklers (they installed the sprinklers at our previous home) or sprinkler repairs.
Great team!

Jmo260686 in Toronto
Jmo260686 in Toronto

Excellent work, highly recommended

Installed home sprinkler system very professionally and quickly, highly recommend. Was extremely competitive with pricing and had the most thoughtful overview of how to scope and deliver project. Seemless work

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Greenest lawn on the block

E-Z Lawn Sprinklers is definitely my top choice company to take care of my lawn. I have been with them for 20 years moving from one house to another. They always come to my rescue as soon as possible when I need them. When we were in Europe for the summer, E-Z Lawn Sprinklers made sure to keep our lawn green and fresh throughout scorching summer heat. They stay on top of the seasons by sending out notifications ahead of time to let us know they are coming so we could arrange our nanny to be home to greet them. Most of my friends and relatives' lawns are being maintained by E-Z Lawn Sprinklers. Highly Recommended!

Pavel in Richmond Hill
Pavel in Richmond Hill
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Irrigation system maintenance

This is an outstanding company, a pleasure to deal with - arrive on time and explain everything in detail. Every technician is knowledgeable and polite. I use this company for 2 years to shutoff and restart my system, they also did some minor repairs this year. Prices are very reasonable.

Levto
Levto

Irrigation system

Scott did a great job installing my backyard sprinkler system. He provided a very competitive quote, and was responsive to my emails and questions. He also worked around my sod installation to ensure the jobs would be completed together. Going forward, I expect Scott will continue to reply to any questions or concerns I have and provide great customer service. Thank you for an expert job, Scott!

bmskarate in Woodbridge, Ontario Canada L4L8T2
bmskarate in Woodbridge, Ontario Canada L4L8T2
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Sprinkler repair and service

$85 for the yearly shut-down service, they come by, blow out our pipes and call it a year. Every 'technician' that has come by to help us thus far has been friendly, sociable and reliable. They come on time and get the job done. I had a small crack in a connection outside, they searched their van for a small part and fixed it for me free of charge.

Last year a sprinkler head wasn't coming out of the ground and we didn't know it. They caught it, dug it up, repaired it for no extra charge, it was part of the regular maintenance.

They care about what they do and have good workers who are educated and professional.

100% will continue service with EZ-Lawn sprinklers.

annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1
annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1

Lawn Sprinklers

Hi
We had our sprinklers installed by EZ Lawn. Scott was very professional through the entire process- the estimate through the installation. I would highly recommend them. Very happy with finished product.

More about E Z Lawn Sprinklers

Over the past 26 years and counting, EZ Lawn Sprinklers has seen almost everything there is to see when it comes to installing and maintaining sprinkler systems in Toronto and the GTA. From the initial consultation to the completion of the system installation process, we want you to feel that we delivered what we promised. This is why our staff takes the time to educate you about your new sprinkler system. We will show you how it works, answer any questions, and explain how the reliable timer and rain sensor work and are programmed.

EZ Lawn Sprinklers takes pride in our collaborative approach with our clients. We believe in working together with you to nourish your lawn and plant material while being able to conserve water usage.

Once you learn the ins and outs of the system, your lawn maintenance will seem like it is on autopilot and you will be wondering why you didn’t call us years ago. With our system, your lawn and gardens are always kept healthy without having to spend too much time and effort.

Give us a call or send us an email to discuss how we deliver what we promise.