Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Bedroom Closet

Finished the project on time and on budget. Quality was excellent. Great service overall. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review. We aim to please :)

Private User reviews Parry Sound, ON

Walk in closet

Second time we have dealt with Harry and crew and would not hesitate to do it again. Reasonably priced, great quality and professional friendly people from sales through to installation.

Thank you for the lovely review.

bellamoras
bellamoras
0 reviews Acheson, AB

Office cabinetry

I was very impressed right from the consultation to the installation of our built ins. Everything went smoothly & on time. I would highly recommend this company !

Renata

Delightful clients. Looking forward to future projects.

Sidd
Sidd

Custom Master Walk-In Closet

I was looking to optimize storage place in my new home and decided that a custom closet would be the right approach. I researched a number of custom closet companies but ultimately went with Henry at Space Age Closets for a couple of reasons:

- He actually provides custom designs and sizes for your closet. Most other companies provide fixed size wardrobe fixtures that they install in your closet.
- The designs he provided were better than any other company I spoke to.
- He had a large assortment of vanities and styles in his showroom for me to choose from, but wasn't trying to upsell me on anything. He advised getting what would be most practical and cost effective for me.
- The quality of craftsmanship seemed better than everyone else.

The cherry on top was that the installers were amazing. They used runners, cleaned up after themselves, and truly treated my house like their own. I didn't even have to tell them to use shoe covers or do any wood cutting outside - they knew how to take care of my home and left it how they found it. Not only that, but they even patched the holes from my previous closet installation for me, which they really didn't have to do.

I can't recommend this shop enough! Thanks for the amazing work Henry & team!

Before and after photos attached.

What a great project.
And what a great client.

Awesome custom closet and bookcase

We were really stuck when our contractor wasn’t able to finish the job. Space Age not only was able to complete the project but did so much more quickly than other companies I had asked. The closet and custom bookshelf are terrific and extremely well crafted! Their installers were unbelievably polite and efficient. I would happily recommend Space Age to anyone needing quality work in a reasonable time frame!

Thank you very much, to a great client. Looking forward to the next project.

sandwitch0672
sandwitch0672

Space Age Closets

Very pleasant working with Harry and his team. On installation, Manuel and Max were quick, efficient and tidy. Quality product, quality workmanship. Extremely thrilled with the end results.

Just the greatest client, whom appreciates high quality materials and excellent labour. Thank you.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Custom closets

I have used Space Age twice and both projects turned out exceptional. Installation is flawless. Team is great. Truly 10 out of 10.

A great client with a vision. Thanks once again :)

Vince
Vince

Custom Closets

The team at Space Age Closets was remarkable. They delivered when promised at the price that was quoted. The installation was done quickly, timely, and without a mess. Highly recommend

We love working with great clients. Looking forward to working with you again :)

Andrew Gonsalves in Scarborough
Andrew Gonsalves in Scarborough

Built in bookcase

Very good work. Professional staff. Worth the cost . I recommend them very highly. Courteous staff.

All of our clients are great! Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Linda Judelman in North york
Linda Judelman in North york

All Round Excellent Service!

At relatively short notice, Harry accommodated us with an appointment in the showroom, & efficiently did the design for a coat closet, a small walk-in closet (mainly storage) & a very large walk-in closet, with multiple shelves, banks of drawers & double & single hanging rods. He comprehensively advised us on selection of finishes. Installation went extremely well (Manuel & Max were great!) & we are highly satisfied with the end result. Robert, in the office/showroom, was extremely pleasant, prompt & professional, & always a pleasure to deal with. Manufacturing is done locally & we are always happy to support Canadian owned & operated businesses.

An excellent client to work with :) Can't wait for our next contract :)

More about Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Welcome to Space Age Closets And Customer Cabinetry. Quality isn't expensive, it's priceless! Space Age has been in business for over 30 years and we've evolved from simply organizing your closet to creating them from scratch. We specialize in custom walk-in closets, custom reach-in closets, custom sliding doors, custom wall units, Murphy beds (wall beds), home offices, kitchen islands, floating shelves, and pop-up TV units. The specialize in creating our cabinetry with Canadian materials. We can beautify any room in your home, adding to your home's value and practicality.