Raymond Guy Associates

Sam in Pembroke
Sam in Pembroke
0 reviews Pembroke, ON

Upholstery

It was a pleasure dealing with Raymond. He was very helpful and the service he provided was professional and timely .The couch we had reupholstered came back looking brand new.

lorilynneboston in Toronto
lorilynneboston in Toronto

Reupholster and Repair

I have a rocking chair that was once my grandmother's. It's over 50 years old and needed some TLC.
I gave this company a call. Found them very pleasant over the phone.
So, I took my rocking chair in and got a quote.
They took me to where the fabrics were and showed me what he had. They had a huge selection to choose from. I was able to pick one out that I liked. He explained the differences for each fabric, texture, colour and which one would hold up the longest. He went through the stains as well. Very helpful indeed. When I took my chair in, it was in bad shape.
The arms were off which needed to be repaired.
All I have to say is, they did amazing job! I'm very satisfied with the out come. I was also amazed how much it cost. Very affordable too.
They were very professional. They even help me get my rocking chair into the car. That is service !
I will be coming back again to have other pieces done too.
Thank you so much for bring my rocking chair back to life.

Refurbish a leather recliner

We had a 20 year old beautiful leather recliner on which the leather had become stained, cracked and torn. They replaced much of the leather and re-dyed it all to match the original colour. When finished, it looked like a new chair. Well worth the price for this restoration. You would pay more than 5x this for a new chair of this quality. Apparently they do all sorts of furniture restoration.

wdcdavis in Whitby
wdcdavis in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

furniture refinishing

We have used Raymond Guy and Associates on a number of different projects and have been thrilled with the outcome and level of professionalism each time. Specifically, they refinished our wooden stairs, an oak dining room suite and an antique blanket box. They also did some excellent upholstery work… including boat seats. We would have no hesitation in recommending Raymond and his team for any project! Carolyn McNeill and Wayne Cockburn