Vacuum Sales & Service

InstagramFacebook

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Vacuum Specialists

Excellent Service

I needed two small parts for a Bissell Carpet Cleaner repair job and along with some information he gave me the parts free of charge as long as I consider returning if I need more major parts. Great attitude.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review :)
We do believe that good customer service is the key for a successful business. Hope to see you again in the future.
Take care,
Vacuum Specialists team

Cleaning of Dyson

I thought I had my little Dyson cleaned but it still didn't have the "pull" it once had. I bought that machine here about 3 years ago and was treated so well.
Anyway, Brought it in for cleaning and just back using it again... It's like having an old friend back!!!

Recommend this service ANYTIME!!!

Hi there,
Thanks for your review, we`re really happy we were able to bring your old friend back :)
We hope to see you again in the future, take care!
Vacuum Specialists team

Shane Guertin in Calgary
Shane Guertin in Calgary

Great vacuum great service

I got great service for when we went to vacuum specialist.
They had a good selection of vacuums in the style that I was looking for. Great service from great guys. I would highly recommend this store to others for sure.

Thank you for taking time to give us a review Shane. We appreciate your business and try our best to provide great service. As you know we have 3 huge show rooms (2 in Calgary and 1 in Airdrie) and provide some of the largest selection of vacuums in Canada. Thanks again.

Sean in Calgary
Sean in Calgary

Dustpan Install

Walked in to get a quote on automatic dustpan with installation. Was quoted $200. When asked how soon I could get it done...2 hours. They let me leave the store with the product before paying. Orhan showed up on time. He was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, honest and professional. When it came time to pay it was as quoted. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Sean for trusting us to do the work in your home. We know how important good service is when it's done quickly and as promised. Very pleased that you appreciated our serviceman Orhan. He's an experienced employee and we are fortunate to have him on our team of installers. Thank you for your business.

Sandy F in Calgary
Sandy F in Calgary

Unhappy with poop communication

I dropped off my vacuum to be looked at and was told at that time that they would call me in a day or two to tell me what they found. Two weeks went by without them contacting me. I called in to find out what had happened. I called the wrong location by mistake and ended up talking I think to Greg an owner. He told me he would look into it and have someone call. I received a message and called back. I was given an estimate and told it would be ready in one day or perhaps two and they would call me. No one called again. Worst thing is that I phoned in and talked then to Moe, the other owner. He did not hear me on the phone or really take responsibility on the phone. He said several times that they had been in business for over 40 years and they are very busy... He did not want to hear me and would prefer to just dismiss my complaint. I too own a business, it matters not how long you have been in business, but how you deal with each individual customer. I'm not impressed. I've been offered 10% off the repair and told I can pick up the vacuum if I want or not.

Sandy we have been in business for over 40 years and are now one of the largest vacuum companies in Canada. Moe is the owner and was trying to explain that we have hundreds of repairs every week and sometimes a mistake is made when recording a persons name and or phone number. Not to often but it happens and is an honest mistake. I believe in your case it was the phone number. Usually when this happens a customer will call in a few days because they have been told a day or two. Nobody, I can recall, has waited two weeks before contacting us. Now once we have received your OK to fix the unit, we give you an estimate on when to pick it up. Sometimes a few hours, sometimes the next day or if parts must be ordered it may be a week. Nevertheless once we tell you when we will have it ready, we won't call you again. If you ask us to make a note on your repair tag to call you when it's ready we will do our best to do so as a courtesy. We don't have a huge staff that are sitting waiting for the mechanics to finish and call everyone. This could take all day for one person daily and it's just not possible. Our people are very busy servicing customers in store, on line, by phone and shipping to all corners of the country. Moe accepted responsibility for which you too are at least equally liable for and offered you a discount on the required work for any inconvenience. Again our apologies for any miss understanding.

ANNETTE FREEMAN  in Airdrie
ANNETTE FREEMAN in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Amazing,kind, informative,fair and efficient

I bought a refurbished central vac from these guys yrs ago (and it still works.Occationally I have managed to get a toy stuck in it or mismanage a part. I have always had my problem fixed.Once I had a part replaced for just the cost of shipping! Also there lines of product is great.I remember once too phoning a number on one of products and having its safety on what I wanted to use it for explained tome.This place acts like the old small town business model. Thank you for your years if excellent service.

Beverley in Airdrie
Beverley in Airdrie
1 review , ON

Quick Service

My built-in vacuum stopped working suddenly. I call Vacuum Specialists in Airdrie, who came highly recommended on Facebook. They were able to come over the next day, diagnose the problem and recommend the solution. We discussed the options available for a new system including the accessories. I was very pleased to have a new system installed, the old one hauled away and such friendly service.

Hi Beverly,
Thanks for your nice words and for supporting our business!
We`re glad you`re happy with you new system.
Let us know if there`s anything you need in the future,

Hradec in Calgary
Hradec in Calgary

Vacuum cleaner purchase

My wife and I, after searching the Internet for at least two months for a good vacuum cleaner and a good deal,stumbled across a store in NW Calgary right on centre street called Vacuum Specialists. We were greeted by Greg who offered assistance and weighed the pros and cons on almost all the new vacuums in the shop, and there were plenty. Finally after an hour we settled on a great vacuum for a great price. We are very happy with our purchase and would absolute go back again. Thanks Greg, Myles&Diane Hradec.

Thank you Myles and Diane. We appreciate your stopping in and doing business with us. As one of Canada's largest vacuum dealers we carry virtually every vacuum product available in Canada. We are always happy to take the time and answer your Questions and offer friendly advice. Thanks again for your business and kind review. Look forward to seeing you again.

Replacement parts, service Roomba

My roomba needed a new battery, new filters and one other part. Excellent service! Installed new parts, serviced other parts no charge (the front wheel, cleaned existing filter, so good for another month before need for replacement. The staff were friendly, courteous, professional.

Thank you for the feed back. Your business is important to us and we do our best to make sure that our customers are treated in a respectful manor. Nice review, thanks again.

Amazing Service

I called Vacuum Specialists on Saturday afternoon at 3pm and ordered a Sebo power head and was told it would ship on Monday (free shipping) and might take a couple of days... but I received it Monday afternoon! Brand new, in perfect condition, exactly as I ordered it. Very impressed!

Your business is important to us and we know that good customer service is important to the customer. Thank you for the kind review. Please tell others about us.

More about Vacuum Specialists

The Vacuum Specialists began as a small store formerly known as South West Vacuums in the SW quadrant of Calgary. In 1985, we opened our second location in the NW quadrant of the city. In 2005, we designed a unique showroom that now serves as our head office on the corner of Centre Street and 30th Ave. Four years later, we opened our third location in Airdrie at the Luxstone Plaza. Today, we continue to focus on serving our customers well and are proud to be the exclusive dealer of many large brands of central and portable residential and commercial vacuums.

Vacuum Sales & Service
Vacuum Specialists offers the following top brands of Residential Cleaning Equipment and Accessories: Eureka, Dyson, iRobot, Sebo, Karcher, Miele, Dirt Devil, Johnny Vac, Airstream, Hizero, Readivac, Hoover, Perfect, Sirena Water Vacuum, Riccar, Simplicity, Royal, Panasonic, Oreck, Soniclean, Lindhaus, Vapore, Lady Bug, Reliable, Vapamore, among many others. Vacuum Specialists offers the following top brands of Industrial/Commercial Cleaning Equipment and Accessories: Sebo, Karcher, Ninja (E-Steam), Sanitaire, Riccar, Stanley, Makita, Mighty Mouth, Carpet Pro, Nacecare, Simplicity, Smooth Air (Husky), Nilfisk, Ghibli, Targa, Numatic, Jet CleanMax, among many others. Trust the Vacuum Specialists for all your Residential and Commercial Cleaning needs.
Since 1970, Vacuum Specialists has been faithfully serving Calgary and surrounding areas as the top choice for servicing and repairing Vacuums, Cleaning Equipment, and Janitorial Equipment. Our success has always been driven by exceptional customer service and our commitment to delivering quality work.
Beam, Dyson, Nuera, Easyflo, , iRobot, Sebo, Karcher, Miele, Dirt Devil, Johnny Vac, Airstream, Hizero, Readivac, Hoover, Perfect, Sirena Water Vacuum, Riccar, Simplicity, Royal, Panasonic, Oreck, Soniclean, Lindhaus, Vapore, Lady Bug, Reliable, Vapamore, Ninja (E-Steam),Stanley, Makita, Carpet Pro, Nacecare, Smooth Air (Husky), Nilfisk, Ghibli, Targa, Numatic, Jet CleanMax, among many others.
1985
Cash. Interac, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Cheque, Paypal .