Grady's Wildlife Removal

Pest & Animal Control
1841 Finch-Winchester Boundary Chesterville ON K0C 1H0
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Ottawa  >  Grady's Wildlife Removal  >  Squirell removal from house in Ottawa Hunt Club area
val
val

Squirell removal from house in Ottawa Hunt Club area

John was truly amazing. Not only did he respond quickly by phone, he was prepared to travel the next day from Chesterville to Ottawa which I am extremely grateful for. I had called bigger, more local companies in Ottawa, none of which could come out before the middle of December. The thought of living with the three squirrels for another month fighting between the first and second floor of my house was unbearable. John was professional, with no pressure quotes detailing what immediatly needed to be done, and what was recommended, but not needed at this point in time. He installed a one way door, and I haven't heard the family of squirrels since. I decided to go for the complete package, and squirrel proof deemed weak areas around the roof and eaves where the rodents might attempt to regain access. I am very pleased with his workmanship and work ethic. He is very accountable, and honest. I would suggest to people in Ottawa to give John a call if they have wildlife problems. He will fix them in a hurry, and being the owner/employee he performs his work with pride and follows up promptly.

Valerie Thorpe

Thank you for the wonderful review. I never tire of hearing that people are satisfied with my work. I'm in Ottawa all the time so let me know if any new issues arise.