Classicview Additions Design Build

Reviews for Classicview Additions Design Build

Jenny Chan
Jenny Chan

Home Renovation

From January to May 2021, I’ve had exceptional experience with the work that Classic View has done for my home renovation. Omri and his team have exceeded my expectations with their talent and dedication to the quality they put into their work. Omri comes to work every day with a smile on his face and brings positivity to every situation that occurs. He has been so accommodating and genuine despite the chaos that can come with a home renovation. Especially during the past year with Covid-19, Classic View has managed to uphold safety and cleanliness as a part of their priorities within this construction process. I recommend Classic View for those considering future work with your homes.

thank you Jenny for the wonderful renovation experience we had

Betty in Unionville
Betty in Unionville

Home Addition

This is a long overdue review for an amazing job completed. We interviewed Omri about 2 years ago to build an addition on our bungalow and renovate our main floor. We felt confident about his ability and experience immediately and chose his company, Classic View, to take on our renovation. Omri promised to complete the work on time and on budget and he delivered! It only took 6 months! We couldn’t believe how fast he and his crew did the demolition and built the second floor! Communication was excellent and the quality was clear. Flexibility was key as design changes occurred on the fly, but the final result made everything worth it. Thank you Omri and your crew for building our dream home! We highly recommend his company!

thank you Betty and Alberto.
was a pleasure working with you

Sammy in Concord
Sammy in Concord

Simply Amazing Omri!

For years my Mom used to praise the builder who constructed her rear addition and renovated her house.

Now ten years later I have bought a run- down property wishing to rebuild it to my taste.

I interviewed tens of builders I found doing work in the area but none of them gave me the confidence they were listening to my needs.

Most of those builders gave me some quotes and than gone, who knows where…

My Mom kept pushing me to try her builder from ten years ago, ( but was listening to Moms??)

This was the best suggestion I have ever had.

Mom was right.

I am so happy!

Excited!

Omri designed our house, delivered all the building permits it required and now I have my dream home
being built to my taste, in front of my eyes.

How many people my age can really have their house built to their taste?

I have.

~ saml jacob

Yes it was an interesting job

hinolieu in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
hinolieu in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Renovation and addition

At the time my house needed renovation, I have been shopping around from one build to another. To renovate it cost about $150,000
to $200,000. This would give me new roof, new windows, and updated bedroom, kitchen and bath.

I was also thinking about the option of a complete new rebuild. That would have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, kitchen, living room, finished basement, which would give me 3000 sq/ft house. The estimate was $900,000 to $1,000,000.

I keep thinking which way to go? Renovate or rebuild? New rebuild would be great but over my budget. Renovation will not fix the many of the house's shortfall and would not meet all my wish.

One day, I drove by O'connor and Pape area in Toronto, I saw house like mine, an old bungalo brick house. Classic View was working on the house. I called Classic View and met with Omri. I show him pictures of my house, tell him what I am looking for. Then several days later, Omri provided floor plans, materials, and cost estimate between $350,000 to $400,000. And then the contract is prepaired, the architech design, floor plan layout, material will be used, and schedule to finish the project.

After the contract was signed, it took Omri several weeks to get the building permit. Thank God! I have made the right choice. Classic View and Omri have delivery what I was looking for. The main floor is completely renovated and new additional 2nd floor. Now my house have 4 bedrooms, 2 libraries, 2 full baths, 2 powder rooms, kitchen, laundry room, living room, and a deck. Additional 2700 sq/ft was added.

The project is completed on time. Thank you Classic View and Omri in giving what I am looking for, most importantly, the cost is in my budget.

Hino.

Wowww
Hino
I tried my best
Omri

Shelly Chandran in Toronto
Shelly Chandran in Toronto

Addition and renovation

Omri came highly recommended by a neighbour and friend who had used Classic view for two renovations, one on his house and other on a cottage. First meeting with Omri was quite promising as he came up with better ideas than what we were thinking to achieve and his quote, though not the cheapest, seemed reasonable. We did make some changes to the terms to which he agreed. The long- planned addition to our bungalow and renovations on the rest of the main floor were looking possible at this stage.
The project was handled well within the reasonable time frame and budget. Omri took care of all aspects including the drawings, permits and committee of adjustment. As soon as the permits were ready, the work started and progressed at a pace which was reasonable and practical. We were constantly involved in the process and progress and were satisfied with the timeline without any undue delays. Omri, more or less, kept us within the budget.
The 800 sq feet addition and renovating the whole main floor including a new kitchen is quite satisfying. Omri has a dedicated and sincere group of workers who were willing to accomplish the task to our satisfaction. Small deficiencies when pointed out were taken care of by Omri.
Omri has become a friend for us and we will not hesitate to hire him again on another project. Overall, we are very satisfied by the new look and function of our house

Thanks Shelly

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Complete Gut & Rebuild

Classic View did masterful work in demolishing my 1,700 sq foot, storey home and rebuilding with an additional 1000 sq feet on 2 floors. Omri has vision, and designed the entire space along with me which resulted in a perfect marriage between design and budget. His crew is professional, very talented and does impeccable work on every single detail of the job. I'm so very impressed with the finished product, it looks spectacular!

On time, on budget - Though renovations can be stressful, exhausting, and draining... Omri made every step of the way an absolute pleasure and delivered the home of my dreams.

Thanks Guys!

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan
It came out a beautiful house

Mike in North York
Mike in North York

Tree Damage

It was a freezing winter day when our back yard tree fell over our neighbors’ back yard.

When I went over there to apologize for their inconviniouse I found my self talking to one of the

Finest man I ever met.

He was a builder who I never met, living just next door.

Before long I have had a complete description of how and when my new bedroom over my garage will

have look like and when this all could be done.

Omri came to us as promised, on time, with his crew, and delivered a complete and perfect addition to

beatify our home for years to come.

Thank you Omri and Classicview.

Keep up the good work.

Mike and Lisa

Appreciated, guys

Ashley  in Richmond Hill
Ashley in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Renovation of house

Omri helped install three bedrooms, a couple of washrooms and fixed the flooring on very short notice. Everything was on schedule and the jobs is simply stunning. I do appreciate that he went over the invoice with me as my husband was not there with me to go over it.

We also had to split our payments a few times because of some bank issues and he had no trouble doing so.

Thank you!

It was a pleasure

J
J

New Addition

After an almost a year of preparations, committee of adjustment deliberation, and a building permit Procedure we had finally received our permit to construct a three story rear addition with a third floor Addition on top of our existing small house.
A very complicated construction by all measures.
We interviewed several builders in our area but non had showed a sufficient knowledge and long enough experience to take a job like that.
Our Architect offered us Omri From Classicview as builder for us to try.
Today after a full year of heavy construction with multi task and creative operation we have moved into our great home.
Top quality finishing.
Our builder had met all our expectations, although it took us two months longer to build it all.
All inspection are done.
File is closed.
Halleluiah
Jim and Mary

G. in North York
G. in North York

Homestars review

It does not happen very often that you meet the right person at the right time for the right purpose.
Well, it happened to us.
We bought an old house in Scarborough, that no one else really wanted.
We were lucky in that aspect, it was sold for a relatively good price.
We searched for a builder/ renovator for weeks.
Some came and showed us their opinions of when and how to design and build our new family home.
They all came to us with the same old concept , and we did not like any.
One day a relative showed up and suggested us to call Classicview.
He said this is a very trusted company, they can design it right for us.
Design they did!
We have got ourselves a three time bigger house, designed to our taste and built to our budget.
How can you ask for more?'

Thank you!!!

Gerry and Bell

Very well put

More about Classicview Additions Design Build

Welcome to Classic View Home additions
Making Your House a Home
The most important part of your home remodelling and renovations is you. Our main priority is taking your vision of your home and making it a reality by providing honest, trustworthy and reliable services. Your home improvements are made a positive experience by keeping a smile on your face and always being available to answer your questions. Classic View takes care to always add a personal touch!

Consultation
Our process begins by meeting and listening to your needs and wants. Through conversations, questions and photos, Classic View determines the total scope of work required for your remodelling or renovation. We believe in setting mutual expectations right from the start - ensuring you always know:
*What we are doing
*How much it will cost
*What the final results will be
Classic View will also help guide you when selecting plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, flooring, tiles and everything else through our wide network of trusted suppliers.

Project Management
We believe that a successful remodelling project is the result of a partnership between the client and the company. Classic View takes care of virtually everything from beginning to end - including architectural plans and all building permits. If preferred, you are welcome to also use your own architect for drawings.

Here are a few of the things we do to ensure your project is managed effectively and delivered on time:
*Detailed price and completion date estimate within three days from the first meeting.
*No hidden costs or surprises – the budget is guaranteed!
*You are provided a contract that includes the project timeline, payment schedule, detailed pricing, warranty details, proof of insurance and more.
*By only managing a very small number of projections concurrently, Classic View ensures projects finished in a timely fashion.

Promise: Focus and attention on your project is paramount. Classic View will ensure your project receives the attention it deserves.

Superior Workmanship
Superior workmanship is critical to ensure that your home improvements look as good years later as they did the day they were completed. Classic View’s trades people work as a team and are the best at what they do. We aim for perfection.

Fact: Classic View has successfully passed every city inspection, never having had to rebuild any work on any project.

Customer Service
A Classic View project is successful when you are happy and thrilled with the end results.
*Trust, reliability and honesty are the foundation of the service we provide.
*We keep you involved at all times.
*Through email and personalized web blogs we regularly communicate our work schedule,encourage communication and provide updates.
*Every effort is made to educate our customers of all options and methods of construction throughout the project.