We recently renovated our kitchen and bought granite countertops from Custom Granite in Stoney Creek. It took half a dozen trips for my wife and myself to pick out our granite slab as there were many to choose from at the Stoney Creek location.
The salesperson (Shea) was very helpful and we valued her opinion and advice on the slab we chose as well as the double sink (also from Custom Granite).
The fellow that did the templates for our 2 galley kitchen counters and island was very nice, professional and helpful also.
The installation crew was very good too, installing the 3 countertops and sink in one hour.
We are quite pleased with the final product.
Our only disappointment was that communication was not the best and as a result, we missed out on an opportunity to receive a discounted bathroom vanity top which we were looking forward to getting.
Overall though, we are quite pleased with this company and would use them again.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Improve communication with their customers.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Take your time choosing granite. It is time well spent.