Modern Flooring

Tile & Stone Contractors
4370 Steeles Avenue West Vaughan ON L4L 4Y4

Reviews for Modern Flooring

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Refinish stairs and replace main floor

We recently refinished our builder oak stairs and replaced our entire main floor with engineered hardwood flooring. It was a pleasure working with Daniel and Sal. They were able to match the newly installed flooring perfectly to our existing stairs. Their installers were clean and efficient. In addition the products they used for refinishing the stairs dried quickly with no fumes. This was important to us because we stayed in our home with our pets during the reno. We highly recommend Modern Flooring and thanks for the amazing job!!! We love it!!!
Helen

Jocelyn in Markham
Jocelyn in Markham

We LOVE our floors

Modern Flooring gave us amazing service. We wanted a specific vinyl flooring product from the States which they procured for us in a timely manner. Their installer was professional and fast. He did our entire house and apartment in just a week! Everyone who has seen our floors think they are real hardwood! I love how they look but also love that my three children cannot scratch them and they are 100% waterproof. I highly recommend this company.

ABC1
ABC1

Outstanding work and customer service.

We replaced all the carpeting in our condo with wood-simulation vinyl flooring. Daniel and his crew made the choices and scheduling of the work very easy and helped us every step of the way. They were a lot cheaper than any other option we looked at, they provided a high quality choice of flooring options for us, and they completed the work very neatly, efficiently and quicker than we thought. They did a perfect job with absolutely no hassles at all in any way. They are an excellent choice for a flooring company.

Xiaoming in Toronto
Xiaoming in Toronto

Great service!

I recently hired Modern flooring to replace laminate floor in my condo. I have to say- what a great experience!

Daniel and Sal was extremely helpful from the beginning to the end. I asked like 100 questions (job habits) and Daniel answered every single one of them! All my concerns were addressed promptly.

Installation crew - David and Trevor were very professional. They were very efficient and got the job done in 2 of half days. They were very mindful of my furniture and also respected our condo rules. It was a lot of hassle to deal with the condo board doing renovation in condo, but they have been very accommodating and made this process easier for me.

The project was completed on time and I am very happy with the new flooring. I highly recommend Modern flooring!

Hardwood flooring

Daniel arranged for prompt purchase and delivery of product. He was on time, reachable and highly responsive.

His subcontractors were efficient, extremely punctual and got the job done in exactly the quoted time.

Pleasure working with him and highly recommend his services to anyone.

jchiummiento in Woodbridge
jchiummiento in Woodbridge

Stairs Work

Had our builder original oak stairs redone, and added a carpet runner for our dog. Daniel and Sal were awesome, walked us through the quote to selection process in an easy and professional way. Their workers were great, a white glove approach, friendly, kept their area clean, and were skilled at the work. In and out in less than 3 days with little interruption to us. Truly professional from start to finish and we highly recommend Modern Flooring

Brian in London
Brian in London
1 review London, ON

Carpet

I had a tight deadline between getting possession of our new house and moving out of our current house to install new carpets. Daniel made everything easy for us and the completed job looked great. I highly recommend to anyone looking for new flooring.

Thanks Brian. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Best of luck in your beautiful new home !!!!!!

Sabrina  in Vaughan
Sabrina in Vaughan

Excellent Job

Dealing with Daniel, Sal, and the team at Modern Flooring was exceptional. They made the process informative, easy, and quick! The crew that installed our floors are very hard working and we appreciate all the effort they made to make our floors flawless. We are extremely satisfied with the new hardwood flooring in our home. Everything is to perfection and we will definitely call them again for other flooring projects. Highly recommend them! Thank you Modern Flooring!

Tony & Sabrina

Thanks Sabrina. It was a pleasure dealing with you and your husband. Enjoy your new floors !!!!!!

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Amazing job

Dan and Sal guided us through the entire process from start to finish. Special thanks to Mat for installation. Haven't seen anyone work harder. Our entrance way looks amazing. Great job guys.

Thanks Dave. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Looking forward to working with you again in the future

Justin in Etobicoke
Justin in Etobicoke

The Best!!

Dan and Sal were both incredibly friendly, accommodating, and took every step necessary to best help my wife and I get hardwood floors for our new home. We always felt like they sincerely cared about getting what was best for us from the get-go, and never pushed any decisions onto us. In a nutshell, we will be recommending them to all of our friends, and if you need your floors one, call Dan and Sal!!

Thanks Justin. It was a pleasure dealing with you and your wife as well. Best of luck in your beautiful new home.

More about Modern Flooring

Modern Linoleum is an industry leader within the flooring industry for over 65 years. When the company was established in 1946, our goal was to offer our clients with a rare combination of great products with high quality customer service. Over 65 years later and Modern Flooring continues to provide ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Woodbridge?