Tile & Stone Contractors
Burlington ON

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Vule Tile

Andrew Crowson from Etobicoke
Andrew Crowson from Etobicoke

Mudroom facelift!

Vule is a true professional. He delivered high quality work and was very accommodating with our changing project needs. Vule has strong attention to detail and he made sure we were happy with the final outcome.

We wholeheartedly recommend Vule for your next Tile project.

Andrew, thank you very much for your review.

roxanne
roxanne

Bathroom floor tiling

I would highly recommend this professional tiler. This was a very small project that took only two days and he was willing to take it on. He had a helper with him that worked equally hard. He kept me informed of challenges and any questions he had. He always asked before proceeding. The bathroom was left broom swept and tidy.

I was very happy with his work, so much so, I will use him again next year for shower tile replacement.

Anyone needing a tiler, please consider Vule. You will not be disappointed.

Roxanne, thank you very much for your review.

A Very Talented Tiler

Vule was recommended by a friend of mine who was very happy with his work. I called him in November, 2021 for an estimate for tiling work in my front hall, back entrance and mud room, all with heated floors. I didnt have the tile picked out but he gave me an estimate and told me his availability. Once he arrived for the job and saw my tile, he realized that this project was a herringbone pattern and significantly larger than he anticipated. He got to work but was quite concerned about his other clients who he had made commitments.

Vule ended up working at my house for about 3 weeks. Although driving into Toronto from Burlington, he was always on time, ready to work, and in a good mood. The job site was clean when he left every afternoon. Since this project was larger than anticipated his partner came on weekends. Vule communicated every concern or issue that needed to be addressed to make sure we were on the same page. It was clear that he loves the problem solving challenges that are involved in his work and he takes such care and pride in what he does. He doesnt seem like the type of person who would leave his job site until his work had met his high standards.

Vule finished all the tiling in the house on Dec 23 as he said he would. It looks amazing and we are thrilled with the work. I have several more tiling projects that need to
be done and I would be thrilled if Vule would take on the work.

I highly recommend Vule for any tiling work you might have.

William, thank you very much for your review. Your job was complicated but I was proud with the final results.

nvandalen
nvandalen
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Tilling

Vulu and his team were very professional and in time everyday non-stop. They work very diligently with excellent attention to detail. Vulu stayed on top of the project and communicated every aspect of the project. He explains in detail the challenges and provide solutions to those challenges in comprehensive manner. They kept the site clean every day! Our floor is looking great and anyone visiting just loves the new look. Thanks vulu, you guys did a great job. Highly recommended!!

Nora, thank you very much for your review.
I am glad that you are happy with our work. Your new floor tiles and new stone wall looks great. It was pleasure working for you.

Anthony
Anthony

Kitchen Backsplash

I hired Vule to install a kitchen backsplash.
His craftsmanship and quality of work are extremely high.
He is honest, punctual, detail-oriented, and takes great care to ensure that any mess is cleaned up at the end of each day.
If you are looking for an experienced and professional tile contractor, then look no further. I highly recommend Vule!

Anthony, thank you very much for your review.
I am glad that you are happy with our work. Your backsplash tiles looks great. It was pleasure working for you.

Dinesh in Toronto
Dinesh in Toronto

Basement bathroom - Installed heated tile floor

I chose Vule because of the reviews on Homestars.
His work is worthy of every positive comment on this site.
He and George were prompt and professional.
I wouldn't hesitate to either use them again or recommend them to a friend.

Dinesh, thank you very much for your review.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Great work at a fair price

I had a small room that needed the laminate removed and tiling put in. Vule was very communicative during the process, and the work was really well done. His experience showed. I would not hesitate to use him again or recommend to a friend.

Josh, thank you very much for your review.

Dinu
Dinu

Kitchen Backsplash

An unbelievably amazing experience. Vule and the team were extremely professional, timely and absolute pleasure to work with. Vule is meticulous, precise and extremely clean. I would recommend Vule for any tiling projects, I know I will be using him and his team again. Honestly best experience with a contractor ever. We keep staring at the tiles every day. I am recommending him to all my friends and family. Worth the wait if he is busy.

Dinu, thank you very much for your review.

Brian
Brian
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Vule and his team were great. They were always prompt with responding to messages and arrived on time once a work date was set. They worked quickly and professionally and did an amazing job. They were friendly and had good recommendations with respect to design. They left our home clean at the completion of the job as well. I would absolutely recommend Vule tile.

Brian, thank you very much for your review.
I am glad that you are happy with our work.
It was a pleasure working for you

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

Vule completed a kitchen backsplash for us and we are extremely happy with it. Throughout the entire process, Vule was professional and friendly and worked with us to coordinate timing of the installation with our schedule, despite having several other projects on the go. We love the backsplash and would highly recommend Vule and his team to others for similar projects.

Adam, thank you very much for your review.
I am glad that you are happy with our work.
It was a pleasure working for you

More about Vule Tile

Vule Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors, ceramic marble, granite, porcelin, travertine, glass, slate, limestone, tile installation

If you can envision it, chances are you can create it with us. The options are almost limitless. Do you need both design flexibility and elegance? A material that's great for work or play? A surface that can stand up to the challenges of time and punishing customers or substances? We provide you with a wide selection of distributors and brand names from which to make your tile choices. We can help you get ideas by providing picture albums filled with pictures of projects that we have completed in virtually any kind of tile and/or marble applications. Are you looking for finishing touches like inlays and edge treatments? Or dramatic, thermoformed shapes that can engage, excite and express?
VULE TILE can provide a touch of durable and practical style to any room in your home or office.

Check Us Out: