Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Vule Tile

Miguel
Miguel

Marble Backsplash

I hired Vule to install a kitchen backsplash in my new home and could not be happier with the experience and the final product. The job was done as scheduled and in a timely manner. Both Vule and his assistant were respectful of my property and kept the work area neat and tidy. The backsplash- a carrara marble subway tile- looks amazing. Vule is a talented professional who takes pride in his work. Excellent all around, my only choice for any future tile project and highly recommended to anyone.

Miguel, thank you very much for your review.

joanna from Toronto
joanna from Toronto

Kitchen backsplash

Vule is an artist! Herringbone backsplash is hard to work with and he did a beautiful job. He even matched the corner up, to make it look continuous. True artistry at its finest.

Vule is meticulous, and left no mess behind.

Highly recommend!!

Joanna, thank you very much for your review.
I am glad that you are happy with our work. It was pleasure working for you and Jeremy

Bye bye crooked floors

Vule and his crew did an excellent job on about 450 sq. Ft of floor tile. Started from the quotation where he told us there were going to be some challenges with how out of level our floor was and patiently laid out the options. The demolition was great, partitioned off the work area to keep other areas from getting dirty and kept the work areas clean throughout the day with a thorough clean up at the end. Made sure to get everything level and identified plans for the thresholds. Took time to visualize the tile layout and to walk us through it before moving on, at which point everything went in quickly and beautifully.

Not a single complaint. Vule is honest and trustworthy and cares about the quality of the work, wouldn’t hesitate to use him again!

Bill K from Toronto
Bill K from Toronto

Tile Install for My Two Bathrooms And Side Entance Hallway

If You are looking to hire professional tile setters look no further and call Vule Tile like yesterday. I have been in the renovation industry for thirty years and I want to clone Vule, his nephew Bosko and the rest of the crew. They are not cheap but if you need tile work done you will not get better craftsmanship anywhere else period. They did a first class job tiling my main bathroom, powder room and side entrance hallway. Vule updated us during the project, respected our property, cleaned up daily it was spotless when they finished. I am having them come back in the fall to do my kitchen backsplash. Call Vule if you want a first class tiling job. You won't be disappointed!!

Bill

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Aldershot Flip Bathroom, Stone Fire Place, Entrance tile

Best guys in the tile game right here. They did a master bathroom tile, shower, heated floors, slate tile on the main floor and a stone fireplace. Best job I have ever seen and they get it done fast with no questions ask. Couldn’t have done a better job. If you are going to hire any team, it’s these guys. On top of that, they are one of the nicest and honest guys you’ll meet! 11/10 and 5 star experience!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Quality work done efficiently and professionally! I purchased a home with no backsplash. When I was ready the job was done in less than two half days. Call members of the Vule Tile team were approachable and did not do any work without completely clarifying what I wanted. Would absolutely recommend this company. 10/10.

Chris  in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

The experience with Vule was amazing from the very first interaction. He provided suggestions of tile selection and explained the price point based the complexity of the pattern. On the installation front he was extremely careful and very detailed. I would definitely refer Vule tiles to any of my family or friends.

Chris,
thank you very much for your review. Your backsplash tiles looks great.

Liz in Stoney Creek
Liz in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Garden Office heated flooring

Thankful to have worked with Vule and team for another thorough and sleek job on our year round garden office structure! We paired 24x48 porcelain tile with ditra heating system. Can’t wait till construction is complete to try it out. Clean workspace, collaborative and respectful. See you next time :)

Liz,

Tom in Laval
Tom in Laval

Top-notch and speedy work

Vule and his assistant did an excellent job, and more quickly than even he had predicted. It was a bit tricky, as it involved replacing a section of hardwood floor in our kitchen with tile. But he managed to cut and remove the hardwood such that the tile met seamlessly with the rest of the hardwood on the ground floor of our townhouse. It looks great, better than we expected. (He also removed and replaced the tile in the front entranceway to match what he put in the kitchen.) Vule is also friendly, reliable and honest. His prices are not exactly cheap, but the quality is unquestionable, and I'm sure he'd be open to some haggling! Plus, he was the only one of several tiling contractors I contacted who was actually willing to do the work.

Tom,

Victoria
Victoria

Slate floor and stainless steel mirror wall tile install

Vule and his team did an awesome job on our tile installation. We had a small extension that extended our kitchen slate floor and a tiny powder room where one wall needed stainless steel mirror wall tiles installed. It all looks fantastic! Vule and his team were friendly, professional and quick. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again for any tile jobs in the future!

Victoria,

More about Vule Tile

Vule Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors, ceramic marble, granite, porcelin, travertine, glass, slate, limestone, tile installation

If you can envision it, chances are you can create it with us. The options are almost limitless. Do you need both design flexibility and elegance? A material that's great for work or play? A surface that can stand up to the challenges of time and punishing customers or substances? We provide you with a wide selection of distributors and brand names from which to make your tile choices. We can help you get ideas by providing picture albums filled with pictures of projects that we have completed in virtually any kind of tile and/or marble applications. Are you looking for finishing touches like inlays and edge treatments? Or dramatic, thermoformed shapes that can engage, excite and express?
VULE TILE can provide a touch of durable and practical style to any room in your home or office.

Check Us Out: