I really didn't want to write this, but I gave North Shore Home Services plenty of time and opportunity to rectify the issue.
Early communication with Cory was excellent. I was in for gutter cleaning, and a pipe extension which was completed quickly by their crew. Since I have no business on the roof, I can only assume the work has been completed as instructed.
1. The pipe extension blew off in less than a month after the installation. It's been about a month and half since reporting the issue and is currently held in place by nothing more than twine until they can come back to fix this--If they ever come back. I have no business on the roof, but looks like I'll have to fix this myself.
2. The lower gutter was not cleaned properly and started overflowing during the next rainfall. I have no business on the roof, but I ended up clearing the debris myself. I believe the other gutters are fine, but I shouldn't have to check their work.
3. I was left with a big mess to cleanup in and around the house.
4. I reached out to Cory to schedule a repair regarding #1, but repairs have been continuously pushed back for weeks, and communication seems to have dropped off despite attempts to followup.
So, here we are. Three months, some heavy rainfall, and a few wind storms later and the extension is still--literally hanging by a thread. I'm sorry, but I can't recommend this company, since I haven't had a positive experience since the initial booking.
- Approximate cost of services: