Handyman Connection

Reviews for Handyman Connection

A. Millwoods
A. Millwoods

Elecetric

The company was great. We had two different gentleman come out to fix our sockets and put a box around our fan in the bathroom. I have used them in the past in my other home to patch up a hole in the wall. I would not hesitate to call them back, if & when I need them again.

Teknowares in Fort saskatchewan
Teknowares in Fort saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Basement drywall repairs

In order to list my home I needed almost 15 holes of ranging sizes repaired in the finished basement. I received a company flyer in the mail, as tho it was meant to be. I called and right away a service estimate was arranged, and the same estimator came back to do the repairs at my convenience, and went above and beyond my expectations of quality, service, and commitment. Thanks for taking this procrastinating load of my shoulders!

Marissa in Grovenor
Marissa in Grovenor

Upgrade Electrical Breaker Box and instal

Not only did our electrician through Handyman Connection persevere in our restricted access older home, we got a bunch of additional electrical outlets in and outside our home without adding to the additional costs. Hal was also very cognizant of costs and would go to several places to ensure we were not being overcharged for supplies.

He upgraded our breaker box, installed electrical outlets, installed a bathroom fan and plug in and re-aligned all of our electrical connections.

Handyman Connection allows you to pay by credit and guarantees the work up to a year. Definitely will use again

Wildfire
Wildfire
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Complete water line and waste water lines replaced

Bought our house in 1997 and had the home inspection done and the guy missed everything. we ended up having to get all the water lines replaced. We now have to get all the electrical needs to be replaced. We will probably go back to Handyman Connection.

pink orchid
pink orchid

Install taps and bathtub

I called them to install new faucets and a tub. He fixed a leak of a shower head my husband installed. He did the job quickly, cleaned up and even told us where we could find cheap parts. I highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sandi in Skyview
Sandi in Skyview
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dishwasher

Who knew replacing a dishwasher could be such a major project? Unfortunately, the manufacturer (Frigidaire) changed its installation process a bit, so that regular connectors no longer fit. We initially hired another company to help us out, only to have the installer quit in frustration! Despite the slightly high cost, Handyman Connection saved our sanity and installed it correctly--well worth the price for the peace of mind!

may park
may park
1 review , TX

Fence Build

I contacted handyman connection and they recommended a gentleman for a fence building project who was very professional, did quality work and cleaned up after the job was done. Overall I was very satified with the project.

ginette  matt berry
ginette matt berry

built fence

They came on time and were efficient, They removed our old fence and did a great job on the new one, They left the work area clean and put everything back where they found it and the fence looks great.

More about Handyman Connection

For every need that may arise, Handyman Connection of Edmonton is committed to providing you with dependable and skilled craftsmen, great customer service, and first class workmanship. Just one call or click brings our expertise right to your door. Handyman Connection of Edmonton can help turn your home improvement "to-do" list into "done."

Home repairs and remodeling is what we get excited about, Handyman Connection is your single solution for that list of home improvements that seems to grow longer every day. Whether you need something installed, built, fixed or maintained, we are your reliable and trusted partner for all your home repair and remodeling needs. Your home needs expertise and we have the experts at Handyman Connection of Edmonton.