Hamilton Home Comfort Inc

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Hamilton Home Comfort Inc

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Fireplace blower repair

Very quick response to my first email! Excellent and professional working manner both on the phone and at my home. Very knowledgeable and friendly people! I would definitely recommend this company to others!

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate you trusting us with the repair and look forward to assisting you in the future. Cheers!

Quick service

The two techs who came out to service and clean my furnace were great - friendly, knowledgeable, and even offered to dispose of my pile of old smoke detectors for me, as they left. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review. We pride ourselves on being extremely knowledgeable when it comes to fireplaces and we are happy you were able to benefit from that. We always try to go that extra mile for our customers and we hope you will call us in the future for all your fireplace needs. Thanks again!

KAT in Chatham
KAT in Chatham
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Central AC Repair

From our first contact, when our AC was not working during a hot spell, to completion of the repair job, Hamilton Home Comfort was nothing but excellent! Brendan in the office was courteous & knowledgeable. He came up with a plan and he made it happen. Dody, the technician that supplied us with hands-on service was friendly, professional and efficient. We have nothing but praise for the folks here, and would recommend them to anyone in a flash. Thanks!

Thanks for the positive review Kat! We appreciate you trusting us with this job. It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to be able to get your air conditioner working in such timely manner so that you were able to be comfortable at home! We look forward to helping you with your future heating and cooling needs. Cheers!

OakvilleResident
OakvilleResident

Finally after 7 quotes I found hhc.

I gathered many quotes for my furnace replacement in oakville. I obtained quotes from 4200 to 6000 from Oakville companies. The problem is that they have sales guys that get paid too much. HHC gave me honest advice with a great price for unit and install. They set me up with energy audit and rebates. The unit is great and the home consistently warm. I will use Hamilton home comfort Stoney creek again someday and advise others as well. Brandon is great to deal with.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you selecting Hamilton Hamilton Home comfort to replace your furnace. We look forward to serving all your heating and cooling needs in the future!

More about Hamilton Home Comfort Inc

Hamilton Home Comfort is a local heating and cooling company that is dedicated to providing top quality service and installation for gas fireplaces, furnaces and central ACs. We are an authorized dealer for the most innovative and reputable fireplace brands on the market such as Napoleon, Regency and Savannah. We are also an authorized dealer for the top HVAC brands such as Lennox, York, Goodman and KeepRite. Our dedication to customer service and our attention to detail is what sets us apart from our competitors. We are truly dedicated to ensuring our customers have a pleasant experience from the second they contact our office to the moment they can enjoy their heating or cooling appliance whether that be enjoying a complimentary bottle of wine by the new fireplace or sipping a cold beverage in the comfort of their newly air conditioned house on a hot summer day. We live by our motto, "Come in as a customer, leave as a friend."