Action Furnace Inc

Homeowner
Homeowner
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

Furnace service

Very impressed with Action Furnace. The technician was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Explained everything clearly. Thanks Lewis! The dispatcher was also pleasant and helpful. We will use this company again.

What a great review! Our mission is to lead the Home Service Industry in customer experience, and we are happy to see that reflected in your most recent visit. Thanks again for the amazing 5-star review, and for putting your trust in Action Furnace.

Micfri2002
Micfri2002
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome service as always!

I am a member of Action Furnace’s monthly furnace maintenance plan so I get an annual furnace cleaning and inspection. Every year the technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and always do a great job. Today I had Ryan and he was thorough, efficient and walked through what he did at the end and offered to go through anything else that I may need explained. As always, an amazing experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We have made it our mission to hire individuals who are passionate about service, and who are willing to go the extra mile for our customers. Which is why it’s good to hear that our team exceeded your expectations and made your experience memorable. Thanks for putting your trust in Action Furnace and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Ken K in Calgary
Ken K in Calgary

Quality of Service - Excellent!

Today Dan, the Tech for Action Furnace did a diagnostic and test of my system. He did a great job and found no issues with my furnace. I will need a new Electronic Air Cleaner, but he didn't push me to get it right away, and I will use it until it fails and then get one.

I have always had great service from Action Furnace and am happy to be a member of their Comfort Club.

I have never dealt with any other company for my Furnace, and have never had any reason to.

Ken, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take great pride in providing outstanding customer service and we are happy to see that reflected in your most recent visit. Thanks again for the amazing 10-star review, and for choosing Action Furnace.

Ron
Ron
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

annual furnace/duct cleaning

After my annual furnace and duct cleaning there were a lot of dust bunnies and dirt from the vents/furnace in the house. In addition, the service person left one of his dirty blue over boots behind the furnace and there were 2 screws on the floor. I removed the 'cleaned' filter and cleaned it outside to remove dust and more dust bunnies. One of the metal pre-filters was bent. I spend an hour cleaning the entire house to remove dust bunnies/dirt. Worst cleaning job ever!

The service technician lead, Ryan, called and then visited my home to address my concerns. On behalf of the company he apologized and said the company would redo the vent cleaning. Dylan arrived on Tuesday and did a great job of redoing all the duct and furnace cleaning. He was very friendly and meticulous in his work. Great job!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review, Ron. We take pride in providing the best possible customer experience, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day, so thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you choosing Action Furnace, and are glad we were able to make it right for you.

John in Edmonton
John in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Action Furnace Edmonton great service

The Action Furnace Edmonton service tech was very friendly and professional. She explained everything she was doing. Our furnace is cleaned and tuned up. The service tech was very respectful of our house

John, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 10-star experience with us. We are always happy to hear of a positive experience from start to finish. So, thank you for the kind words and for choosing Action Furnace.

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

AC install

1/2 hour late
Did a so so job
Not very good at clean up
The two guys were polite pleasant and worked without a break other than lunch
I have had worse guys
What more can I say

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Your business means a lot to us, and we would love the opportunity to discuss your most recent experience with us. Please give us a call at (844) 631-3081 and ask to speak with the general manager.

Shirley
Shirley
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Furnace Cleaning

I had my furnace installed approximately 18 months ago, we just had our first cleaning with Action Furnace. Kyle was on time ready and raring to get the job done. He was very through and polite, I was pleasantly surprised to find out I can get a devise to reduce the pet hair that inevitably ends up in the system.

Shirley, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 10-star experience with us. We are always happy to hear of a positive experience from start to finish. So, thank you for the kind words and for choosing Action Furnace.

Private User reviews Priddis, AB

AC

The techs were great, explained everything, professional and knowledgeable. I recommend them for sure. There was a miscommunication with the office about the cost of the work but that was sorted out after the teller checked with the office.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate you putting your trust in Action Furnace.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace tune-up and Duct Cleaning

Had Action Furnace come in to do a duct cleaning and Furnace tune-up. Arrived on time, and did a great job! Tech was very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions fully.

Thank you for your review! We do our best to ensure the entire process is professional, friendly, and worry-free. We are pleased to hear that we were able to do this for you! Thanks for putting your trust in Action Furnace.

Sheila
Sheila
1 review Okotoks, AB

Duct Cleaning

Extremely impressed with my duct cleaning. The technician was friendly and polite, used booties and floor protectors to keep my home clean, and was quick and efficient. He also provided a safety inspection on my furnace and diagnosed a big problem before it had a chance to cause any real issues. Have used Action Furnace for duct cleaning for years, and will continue to do so!

What a great review, Sheila! Our mission is to lead the Home Service Industry in customer experience, and we are happy to see that reflected in your most recent visit. Thanks again for the amazing 5-star review, and for putting your trust in Action Furnace.

More about Action Furnace Inc

Home of the Fixed Right Or It's Free Guarantee! Action Furnace has been proudly serving Albertans for 40 years. When you're looking for a furnace sales and repair company, we hope you'll remember Action Furnace. We post specials frequently so visit our website and then give us a call for discounts, contests, and free service giveaways. So whether you're buying a furnace, air conditioner, indoor air quality system, water heater, or humidifier we're there to help you and our work and prices are guaranteed to be the best.