Verdun Windows And Doors

Reviews for Verdun Windows And Doors

Blaine in Toronto
Blaine in Toronto

Window installation

We are enjoying the new windows; they are highly energy efficient. Second floor temperatures now match first floor’s. looking forward to opening them in the Spring. I highly recommend Verdun.

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto
0 reviews Arnprior, ON

Window replacement

Excellent service from the salesperson, to the window measurements, to the installation, to the follow up. Clean, efficient polite workers. Job was done on time, windows are beautiful. Loved this.

Hi Kim, thanks so much for sharing, it looks like everything went well with your window replacement. This is certainly the experience we strive to provide all of our customers. Thanks again!

Jessica
Jessica

Verdun windows and doors

We recently had a patio door installed and also installed a new front door. We were very impressed by the amazing services we were provided. Everyone was very professional, helpful and very friendly. The installation was extremely quick. I highly recommend Verdun not only for their excellent services, products and installations but also their prices were very reasonable. I really love the new look of our house!!

Hi Jessica, WOW! Thank you very much for all the amazing feedback! We are so pleased that we were able to meet all of your hopes and expectations with your door replacements and that you are loving the results. Thanks again!

KerryM
KerryM
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Replacement windows

The Sales person at Verdun was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, the installation was quick and the installers very professional and tidied everything when they were done. I would highly recommend Verdun.

Hi Kerry! Thank you for sharing your experience working with Verdun. We are so pleased to see that everything went so well and we thank you very much for your recommendation!

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Window installation

My husband and I were very happy with the Verdun Installation team. They arrived on time and work efficiently. They kept us informed through the whole installation. We would definitely do business with them again in the future.

Hey Rebecca! Thank you for sharing your experience working with Verdun.

BroomAndDustpan in Mississauga
BroomAndDustpan in Mississauga
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows and patio door installed

Very professional and fast would highly recommend them to anyone . Answered all question or concerns and even followed up to ensure satisfaction. The process they provide was super easy and fast. They showed up on time and we’re very clean

Hello there! Thank you for your very nice comments about your installation experience. We hope you love your new windows and patio doors and we thank you very much for recommending Verdun. Take care!

Anil
Anil
1 review Ottawa, ON

Project - Door and WIndows replacement

1st Review (as there are many issues):
They say no pressure sales. Well, the sales person wanted to know what others had quoted (as they were one of the last). When I showed the estimate, they said they will meet (not beat) the price quoted, if I sign right away. If that is not a pressure sales, what is ??!!

When signing the document, the sales person showed the quoted on her laptop, and she clicked the electronic signing for all and submitted. I was not given an opportunity to do it myself (she did not send the doc to me), and when asked about it, she said that she showed it to me and that it is too late to revert.

I was told it would be done in 5-7 weeks, but after signing and providing deposit and waiting for the time frame, I was told that everything was back ordered, and will take longer. In the end, had to wait couple of weeks for the front door to be installed, after windows were done.

The gap between frames and wall were not filled in properly (with foam). I pointed it out, and they were filled.

Window closing mechanism (handle turning) were one way in some, other way in others. When enquired, they said that is the way they were installed.

None of the glass were cleaned by installers. Had to put in special request to get it done.

Two windows were not flushed in properly. The person who came to clean the windows noticed and tried to fix it, but he broke one and had to replace it.

Caulking was not done properly. I had to view/identify and report them to get fixed. They were outside and had to do walk around on roof ! Chair on porch was covered in caulking and had to throw it away, as it had dried and could not remove.

When I cleaned the gutter, there were caulking tubes and coffee cups (paper, take-out) in the gutter, as well as other debris from removing windows.

When I told the sales person that all issues had to be fixed (door was not installed at that time) before I pay the balance, I was told that they would file a case against me!

More to come...

Anil, we apologize that you had a poor experience with your window and door replacement. This is not the type of experience we work hard to provide our customers with and again apologize that we did not meet your expectations or the standards we set for ourselves. All of your Verdun products are fully warrantied should you ever require our assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.

Peter
Peter
1 review , ON

Two Doors and A Window

Daniel and his daughter did a great job installing my new doors and window. They were both professional and knowledgeable. They took there time to do the little things that make a difference; for example, the caulking looks great, and the lock on the door coming in from the garage works properly now thanks to them. Thank you for all your efforts.

Thank you Peter for the fantastic review. We hope you love your new doors and the window installed by Daniel.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Poor service and lack of communication

Lack of communication within the organization and with the client. Further, they should take responsibility for their errors. Client satisfaction is not a priority for them. Overall not satisfied because of multiple errors. It will take more then 1 year to get our door and get our other door fixed. This is all due to errors done by Verdun. Each doors are over 3000$. We have already spent over $12000 for windows. The company has not apologized for delays or their error.

Hello, we are so sorry to hear about your experience and that your project is still ongoing. Please, let us know some more information about your order so we can review and take the appropriate action to resolve this. Please reach out to reviews@verdunwindows.com. Thank you.

JK Ottawa
JK Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Exceptional installation experience

My experience with the Verdun installation team was exceptional. I was having 17 windows installed, over four days. The team of three were polite and friendly. The foreman took time to explain the work as they progressed, identifying any concerns and even correcting issues relating to the construction of my home. Although there was one window that arrived in the wrong size, the foreman escalated the problem with the shop and it was rectified by the next day. The team took care of my property, and worked cleanly, both inside and out.

Hi JK, thanks for the great review! We're so pleased to read that everything turned out well with your installation and any concerns were handled immediately. We hope you love the new windows!

More about Verdun Windows And Doors

Our History

Verdun Windows and Doors has been proudly serving the Ottawa-Carleton region since 1982. Before the doors opened, we laid out 4 key core principles to our business that we constantly recommit ourselves to:
- Integrity our reputation is based on it. We have a genuine appreciation for your business and patronage.
- Honesty in everything we do. This is the only way to build trust with our customers.
- Efficiency in every aspect of our business. From manufacturing, to sales, to installation, to the follow up post sale.
- Accuracy whether we’re pricing a job out for you, or measuring on an installation, accuracy ensures that no surprises come up inconveniently.

Where We Are Today and Our Future - 38 years later and growing…
200 employees
42,000 square foot one-of-a-kind manufacturing facility in Ottawa
The largest installation team in the Ottawa-Carleton region for residential window replacements and new installations
National industry leading organization
Our future doesn’t include just being content with our industry-leading reputation. Part of our success has been a constant re-commitment to the principles which have brought us to where we are today. When you give us the opportunity to earn your business, we take that trust very seriously and appreciate it — the same way we did over 38 years ago.
Vinyl windows, replacement windows, new windows, casement windows, double slider windows, double hung windows, fixed windows, custom windows, awning windows. Patio doors, front doors, side doors, back doors, Window, door and patio door installation. Siding installation. Custom window installation, Front door, side door, patio door, casement, double slider, double hung, fixed, bay window, half moon, custom sizes, colors, trellis & glazing.