Metro Chimney Inc

Reviews for Metro Chimney Inc

Kelly
Kelly

Concrete chimney cap

Mitch was very responsive to emails and was friendly and courteous during the work. He provided a great quote along with pictures and an explanation of the work once it was complete. Very quick and efficient.

Thanks for the business

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

Chimney cleaning

They were super responsive. No games, and great price!
I needed my chimney cleaned so I contacted them.
I was pleasantly surprised by their fast reply.
I recommend this business for their responsiveness and the fact they are courteous and informative throughout the entire process.
Thanks for ensuring our chimney is in good condition guys! See you next time!

Thanks for the review

chimney cleaning

Chris and Mitch are a father and son team who were courteous, friendly, and very efficient. They followed all Covid protocols as they cleaned the chimney. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

L Grant from DWIGHT
L Grant from DWIGHT

Chimney sweep

They setup an appointment promptly. Confirmed the appointment and attended on time. Did all of the cleaning properly neat and tidy explained/answered all questions. Very satisfied with all of their work

Thanks Dwight!

Joanne
Joanne

Clean chimney after chimney rebuild

I met Chris and Mitch for the first time this month. I just had my chimneys rebuilt and I needed them cleaned before they could be used.
Mitch did a thorough job cleaning the chimneys and removing the debris left behind from the rebuilds. Chris inspected my "chimney systems" and gave me great advice and understanding. I would highly recommend this father-son company to anyone who needs a wood burning fireplace cleaned.

Thanks Joanne
All the best

Mitch and Chris

Connie in Toronto
Connie in Toronto

chimney cleaning

Metro has been cleaning our wood-burning fireplace since we bought our house in 2014. Chris, and now Mitch, always do a great job and I look forward to seeing them every time. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the review

disappointed

Before I booked I read their reviews. One customer said if there are issues about the work they did they don’t reply to emails or phone calls or make amends. There’s always someone upset so I dismissed it. My mistake. They missed cleaning part of our chimney and 2 polite emails, 1 phone call and a week later, no response. Totally ignored.

Hello Reviewer, I am so sorry to hear you had this experience. I do not have enough information to contact you so please call me at your earliest convenience. Customer service is important to us.
Sincerely,
Mitch and Chris

lsabatini
lsabatini

Reliable, friendly and affordable chimney service

Chris and Mitchell did a great job cleaning and inspecting our chimney.

We're new homeowners - and new wood-burning fireplace users at that - and they provided honest advice to ensure our fireplace is safe and will last us through the years. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, and billed us for the original quoted price.

I'm really happy with the service I received and would highly recommend this reliable, friendly and affordable team for your chimney-related needs.

Thanks for the great review!

David K in
David K in
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Chimney cleaned

They were very polite. Came exactly on time and were clean, neat and quick. Answered all of my questions. Great service. Would highly recommend them. Thanks guys for the awesome service.

Thanks David
All the best

Alex Drenea from Toronto
Alex Drenea from Toronto

Cleaning Chimney

They came by exactly on time and did the job cleanly and quickly.
They took the time to explain what they are doing and gave us the knowledge to use our fireplace with confidence.

Would definitely call them again!

Thanks for the business

More about Metro Chimney Inc

Metro Chimney specializes in chimney rebuilds, tuck pointing, and chimney sweeping and fireplace inspection services.

With our service yard located in the Leaside area, Metro Chimney has serviced countless homes in Rosedale, Moore Park, Forest Hill and the Yonge and Eglinton areas.

Chimney and fireplace inspection is a very important part of fireplace safety. When you call Metro Chimney, we don't just show up to sweep your chimney, we inspect it with a WETT-certified mason who builds and restores fireplaces. We provide fireplace restorations, firebox rebuilds, and more!

When your no-mess chimney cleaning is being performed, we are looking at your hearth and hearth extension, your firebox and damper, as well as your mantel, smoke chamber and what type of liner you have. We are inspecting your chimney, above and below the roofline, looking at the brick or stonework for any damage that may require our attention. Call or email us today to find out more!