Metro Chimney Inc

Kathleen from North York
Kathleen from North York
1 review North York, ON

Chimeny inspection and repair

Chris was fantastic! After years of spending a great deal of money trying to figure out what was wrong with our fireplace, Chris was the first to finally solve the problem. He was great - professional, friendly, kept is simple, practical and clearly was not motivated to 'make work" for the sake of taking my money. I would highly recommend him.

Paolo in Toronto
Paolo in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Fireplace Rebuild

I called Chris to give me his opinion of my fireplace in my 30's era home. The fireplace hadn't been used for years. Chris was completely confident that he could restore the fireplace to its original splendor and he did exactly that. Today we are enjoying wonderful fires. Call Chris if you need help with your fireplace or chimney...the best in the city for sure!

This review is much appreciated. Good luck with your fireplace, Chris.

M & V in North york
M & V in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Chimney/fireplace inspection

A pleasure to work with. Chris and his colleague inspire confidence, demonstrating expertise and knowledge in assessing whether our home's fireplace could be safely used. Easy scheduling, on-time arrival, patient and thorough explanation. Would highly recommend to friends and family,

Thank you for your kind words.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga
5 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Chimney Inspection

We recently purchased a 30 year old home with a wood burning fireplace. I asked Chris if he could come by and inspect the fireplace and chimney to see if it was in good working order before I used it. He was polite, thorough, on-time, reasonably priced, and had no issue spending time with me explaining the details behind my specific setup. I was impressed and would have no problem referring him to a friend or family member.

This review is much appreciated.
Good luck with your fireplace, Chris.

michelle  from Toronto
michelle from Toronto

Chimney cleaning and inspection

We made an appt with Chris for December 1st. He said he would arrive between 8:00-8:30am. At 8:00am, our phone rang. We thought he was calling to say he would be late. In fact, he was sitting on our driveway and was courteous enough to call so as not to wake the entire house. He and his worker came in and cleaned the chimney for our wood fireplace. He inspected it and gave us some suggestions on what we can do to fix a couple of minor problems. He spent about 20 minutes explaining to my husband how he could fix the minor problems without having to pay someone to do it. We were very appreciative of this. Very reasonable and professional. We highly recommend him!

I am always honest with all of my customers, and I appreciate this response.

Adam Hutton from Toronto
Adam Hutton from Toronto

Fireplace/Chimney Cleaning & Inspection

I am the second generation of my family to use Chris. He and his team arrived on time, on budget, and best of all, were very tidy and friendly. I strong recommend their service.

Thanks you very much for this response.
Sincerely, Chris.

Sunny from Toronto
Sunny from Toronto

Chimney Cleaning

Metro Chimney came when they said they would. They provided a detailed analysis of the chimney. They didn't fear monger about needing to get extra work done. They were clean and thorough. I'd use them again. Pricing was good! Dealt with Jay.

I hope that you enjoy the work that we did.
I appreciate this response, Chris.

lisa bayview/eglinton
lisa bayview/eglinton

chimney cleaning and repair

I have known Chris for ten years. He has been cleaning my fireplace and has done any repair work needed at a very reasonable cost. I live in an older home and worry about the safety of my fireplace. Chris has given my fireplace new life and I can enjoy using it worry free! I would highly recommend Chris!

Thank you for your kind words.

Jason Bowen from Oshawa
Jason Bowen from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Chimney Repair Cleaning and inspection

We contacted Chis and had him come out to our home for a inspection our chimney as our insurance company had requested to get it done befor we use it. Needed no more then a litle repair and a good cleaning and he did the job fast and clean and did what he said he was going to do. Great JOB! and will recommend him to others.

This review is much appreciated, good luck with your fireplace.
Sincerely, Chris.

More about Metro Chimney Inc

Metro Chimney specializes in chimney rebuilds, tuck pointing, and chimney sweeping and fireplace inspection services.

With our service yard located in the Leaside area, Metro Chimney has serviced countless homes in Rosedale, Moore Park, Forest Hill and the Yonge and Eglinton areas.

Chimney and fireplace inspection is a very important part of fireplace safety. When you call Metro Chimney, we don't just show up to sweep your chimney, we inspect it with a WETT-certified mason who builds and restores fireplaces. We provide fireplace restorations, firebox rebuilds, and more!

When your no-mess chimney cleaning is being performed, we are looking at your hearth and hearth extension, your firebox and damper, as well as your mantel, smoke chamber and what type of liner you have. We are inspecting your chimney, above and below the roofline, looking at the brick or stonework for any damage that may require our attention. Call or email us today to find out more!