Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Ray Ray  in Vaughan
Ray Ray in Vaughan

Railings

Such a pleasant company to work with the expertise and knowledge is outstanding! Will use and definitely tell to everyone who asks about my beautiful railings!
Thank you ALUMARAIL staff !

Thank you Ray, Alumarail appreciates the review!

EXTERIOR RAILINGS

The Alumarail team was absolutely fantastic to work with, I would highly recommend them. Very help and patient, got the job done without a hassle. Thank you for the wonderful work!!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your maintenance free railings by Alumarail!

Stan
Stan

New Deck Railing

I recently demolished my solarium and had a new composite deck installed. I contracted with Alumarail to install a glass railing on the deck and picket railing on the steps

Thank you for the review Stan, we hope you enjoy your new glass railings!

Ally R.
Ally R.

Railings

Was on the hunt for some new railings for a Newley purchased property for myself. I came across alumarail manufacturing and I couldn’t be happier with the product and results. Very high quality products, and excellent service provided by the team. The team was super kind, reliable, and always addressed any concerns I had ! Highly recommend the company for any railing inquiries!

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

ALUMARAIL Team

maryloports
maryloports
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Back Deck Glass Railings

Alumarail was fantastic to deal with. From the moment I called to the installation date was a stress free process. All staff very friendly and helpful. Will deal with this company again.

Thank you for the kind review! We are glad Alumarail met all of your expectations, if you ever need anything feel free to contact us!

Jackelyne
Jackelyne

Front porch railing

We wanted to remove our old rusted railings and were recommended Alumarail. They were amazing! Very professional and accommodating. They showed us samples and gave us suggestions that worked within our needs. Highly recommended them!! Thanks again guys!

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy your new railings!

Candice
Candice

Railings

The railings on my porch look so modern and beautiful! Customer service was amazing. Everyone worked so hard to make it come together so quickly. Measurements were so accurate! Would definitely recommend to everyone I know

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy we were able to accommodate you!

Amazing work and AMAZING staff

Called many places but My search was over once I called Alumarail! The office staff made this whole process beyond simple I could not believe it. Love my new railings!

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to do business with you! Enjoy the new railings!

A v.
A v.
0 reviews , ON

Railings and Fencing

This is an excellent company with a top notch product. They provide comprehensive information about their product, deliver on time, are neat and accurate in their measurements, and their customer service has been exceptional.

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy your new railings!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

custom work without the custom price!

Alumarail was recommended to me as the "best" producer of railings in the GTA by a small independent contractor that I found on kijij. He was too busy to take on my job, but said that he got all his railings from Alumarail.
I had paid a substainal deposit to another contractor in January 2018 and he has still not installed the railings. I was getting desperate as I was having our daughters bridal shower in our backyard and I was worried that it was a safety concern to not have a railing on my front porch. ( especially with many seniors in attendance.
I cannot recommend Alumarial highly enough. Sabrina and the whole staff worked within my deadline, and were even early ( I had contacted many other companies that said that the timing was impossible). They gave me design advice. The finished product was perfect.
The price was competitive, if not the lowest one on the market. I had even considered going to a big box store and installing the railings myself and Alumarial was not that much more and there is not comparison as to the finished product. This looks custom, without the custom price.
They treated me like family.
I could not be happier

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail Manufacturing Inc. has been in the aluminum business since 1983, providing maintenance free aluminum railings for homes and special projects. Specializing in aluminum railings for your home or business, custom made to satisfy your requirements. We manufacture aluminum railings, gates, fences and columns, in a variety of styles and colors. We strive to be the leader in quality aluminum products and continue to exceed every customers expectation. All our railings meet the Ontario Building Code.

With an aluminum railing from Alumarail you get the beauty of wrought iron without the hassle... Railings that are maintenance free and never rust. What’s more you get the expertise, commitment and customer satisfaction that comes with a company that has been in business for over 35 years. Alumarail uses the finest aluminum extrusion company in Canada, the colors are baked, not powder-coated, to ensure a lasting, UV resistant finish.

If you want to save some money on installation and do it yourself, Alumarail will instruct you on the proper techniques. We also do new custom-built homes and subdivisions.

If you want to transform the look of your home and reduce maintenance, call Alumarail today for a free estimate or drop by our showroom.

Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm