Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Elsa in Markham
Elsa in Markham

Front Railings

From quote to installation, customer service was amazing. They even went the extra mile to send me extra parts that I was missing. Their feedback was quick, will call them again if I ever need any other railings installed.

Thank you for the kind words Elsa, we hope you enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Carm in Vaughan
Carm in Vaughan

Installation of Column

Amazing service from start to finish. Called and visited the company on Monday and had our Column installed on Friday morning. Thanks you Paula and Sal for fast, reliable, and professional service. We are really happy with the end product. I front entrance looks elegant. Thanks again

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy we were able to accommodate you! Enjoy your beautiful column!

kathleen.sanford
kathleen.sanford
1 review Newmarket, ON

Porch columns, railing and spokes

Me entire porch raiting and columns were replaced with a fabulous new aluminum product which is sturdy and has enhanced the curb appeal of my home

Thank you for the review Kathleen, enjoy the new look of your columns and railings!

Frank from Concrete One Ltd.
Frank from Concrete One Ltd.

Front porch and steps railing

Thank you Franco for the great product and install!
The timing was as promised and the product quality is unbeatable. Pricing was great too!
Don’t hesitate to hire Alumarail for your next project.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Nancy  in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton

Railings

Would like to thank Mike Mike and Joe for a excellent job they were very professional and pleasant.Would have no problem recommending this company. Very happy with my railings.

Nancy and George

We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with your new Railings! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

The little house on the praire

The Alumarail family did a fantastic job on our little home north of the city. They started last year with some classic railings on the front porch and finished this year with some railings at the side entrance. It looks great and we are safe from any accidents. Thanks again. Special that's to David.

Thank you for the wonderful review, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Chris
Chris

Front Porch Railing

Alumarail manufactured and installed a railing for our front porch. The staff was always courteous and answered any questions or concerns we had. The showroom has a wide variety of products and samples. We were extremely pleased when the railing was installed sooner than expected and in a timely manner. We would highly recommend Alumarail.

Thank you Chris, we appreciate the wonderful feedback.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Porch railing replacement

After speaking and comparing several companies to replace my old iron porch railing, I decided to go with Alumarail to do the work. In speaking and meeting with David for the quote, I found him to be very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. He came prepared with samples and took very detailed measurements in order to give me a very accurate quote. He took the time to answer all my questions about the product, timeframes, installation process etc. His quote was very detailed and came with a drawing showing all of the detailed measurements. I had to delay the installation due to a problem with the concrete on my steps but David honored the initial quote and even did a second visit to re-measure after my work on the steps was done to make sure nothing had changed that would affect the installation. He booked the installation and the installers arrived on the date and time given. They explained exactly what they were going to do to remove the old railing, install the new railing and how long it would take. They were very friendly and answered all my questions before and during the installation. They did an excellent job, finished on time and did a thorough cleaning of the whole area after they completed the work. I would recommend Alumarail for any future work.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, enjoy!

Selina in Toronto
Selina in Toronto

Service/Product

Office Staff was amazingly patient with me as I was calling around asking many different questions called them back at least 5 times before I decided they were the best. They have a lot of variety of materials and styles. That made my decision to go with them! At the end of this project I am extremely happy I did. Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words, enjoy the railings Selina!

Front Porch Columns & Railings

Thanks David, excellent & professional service with beautiful railings and columns, quick and clean installation, exactly what we were looking for, with a reasonable price. We are with the end result.

Thank you, enjoy your new columns and railings!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail Manufacturing Inc. has been in the aluminum business since 1983, providing maintenance free aluminum railings for homes and special projects. Specializing in aluminum railings for your home or business, custom made to satisfy your requirements. We manufacture aluminum railings, gates, fences and columns, in a variety of styles and colors. We strive to be the leader in quality aluminum products and continue to exceed every customers expectation. All our railings meet the Ontario Building Code.

With an aluminum railing from Alumarail you get the beauty of wrought iron without the hassle... Railings that are maintenance free and never rust. What’s more you get the expertise, commitment and customer satisfaction that comes with a company that has been in business for over 35 years. Alumarail uses the finest aluminum extrusion company in Canada, the colors are baked, not powder-coated, to ensure a lasting, UV resistant finish.

If you want to save some money on installation and do it yourself, Alumarail will instruct you on the proper techniques. We also do new custom-built homes and subdivisions.

If you want to transform the look of your home and reduce maintenance, call Alumarail today for a free estimate or drop by our showroom.

Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm