Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Atiquea
Atiquea

Service call

I had a blockage in the central vacuum line and it was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Five Stars all the way!!

Atique,

Thank you for calling on us for your central vacuum system service needs, we appreciate this and the great review.

Boyan in Etobicoke
Boyan in Etobicoke

Central vacuum service

Excellent customer service, great expertise, I'm very happy that we have this store in our neighborhood. Bill cares about customers and is forthcoming, advisory and patient. Amazing experience. Thanks again.

Boyan,

Thank you for visiting our service centre, glad we were able to get your central vacuum system up and running again.

Eva in Toronto
Eva in Toronto

Central Vac purchase and install

Fantastic, efficient service. Ordered our central vac unit Tuesday and it was installed 2 days later. Bill is very knowledgeable and helped us pick the best unit for our home. Great price too. Highly recommend this company.

Eva,

Thank you for coming into our showroom and allowing us to supply and install your new central vacuum system. Also, thank you for support in recommending our services.

Keith in Etobicoke
Keith in Etobicoke

Central Bacuum

Our last Beam central vac ran for 22 years.
We figured we should first contemplate repairing, so my wife researched info on Beam dealers.
After finding good reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd, we headed there, to speak with the “pros” and then decide, if it made economical sense repairing the one that broke or invest in a new unit.
Further discussions with Bill, convinced us to go for a new unit, as we were more comfortable with a long term warranty for a new unit compared to a reconditioned out dated unit that would have only had a warranty on the new motor.
Making it easier for us, was, the other components for this unit was no longer in production, neither available, so basically we were taking too much of a risk repairing the old unit.
Of course the up front information provided by Bill was certainly enlightening and his willingness and openness in guiding us to a decision was “priceless”.
Shortly after George, the installation Tech joined us, adding further confidence, we were in the right place dealing with the right people!!!
Those two guys are the perfect example of what “excellent” service is all about—-and Thank heaven we have found a place where our central vac problems ( if any more) will be totally taken care of!

Keith,

Thank you for sharing your experience in dealing with us, we appreciate this and your purchase and installation of a new Beam Central Vacuum System.
Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. services all makes of central and portable vacuums.
Once again, thanks for your purchase and allowing us into your home for the installation, we appreciate your business

Rgill in Etobicoke
Rgill in Etobicoke

Beam Central Vacuum Purchase and Installation

My experience at Beams Vacuums was great from the moment I stepped in the store. Bill was able to help me as a first time home owner and vacuum purchase. I went in with the intention to understand the central vacuum. He not only explained everything but helped to purchase the right equipment and tools for the kind of house (townhouse) I have. So far it works great. Their 10 year warranty is assuring. The Beam vacuum system I purchased as Bill said is top of the line and quite powerful. I would highly recommend paying this place a visit!

Rgill

Thank you for recommending our business and your patronage, we appreciate this. Your Beam Central Vacuum System includes a 10-year Beam Warranty, thanks again for visiting our showroom.

GD in Etobicoke
GD in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Central Vac & Air Cleaner

A very satisfying experience.
They do exactly as they say they will.
I had a small warranty issue and they responded immediately.
Expert advice and friendly service.
Priced right.
Good guys.

GD,

thanks for the great review and your continued support.

Beam Central Vacuum Systems in Etobicoke
Beam Central Vacuum Systems in Etobicoke

Great People, Products & Service!!!

I purchased a Sebo D4 Premium vacuum cleaner about 7 or 8yrs ago and required a warranty repair however I had misplaced my receipt. Bill at Beam Central Vacuum was kind enough to trust my story that it was true and honoured the warranty repair. I assumed the repair will take a few days for delivery of new part & labour work but to my surprise in order to save me a return trip. Bill set aside his initial task of repairs and accommodated me immediately while I wait. In order to accommodate the immediate repairs, Bill gave me a replacement piece from a brand new unit just to save me a trip since he was just informed that I was limited on time due to my family commitments to my wife and 2 girls where time is never on my side. I have purchased 2 quality vacuums from Beam Central Vacuum over the last 20yrs and through this act of kindness, trust, efficiency, willingness to accommodate my best interest which has assured me that there are still good people operating retail businesses in town. I am planning to rebuild my home soon and will definitely utilize Bill's services in a central vacuum system along with an air cleaner for the furnace since I have 2 cats and asthma just to return the favour and to show my appreciation of his commitment in servicing the GTA Community. My family and I thank you for valuing our time over the Easter Holiday Weekend! ?

Thank you for your continued support over the years, we appreciate this.
Looking forward to working with you on your upcoming project.

lydia
lydia

Vaccuum

Very personable and knowledgeable about vacuums. Very helpful, friendly and patient. I will bring my repairs and purchase vacuum products from this store even though I live 60 km away.

Lydia,

thank you for taking the time to drive to our location and your purchase of a new Beam Central Vacuum System, we sincerely appreciate your business.

el_extranjero in Toronto
el_extranjero in Toronto

Top notch service and sales

We bought a central vac from Etobicoke after researching in-store and on-line. On top of a great price, both pre-and-post-sale service were impeccable. Also great help for self-installation. Thank you.

el_extranjaro,

Thank you for the great review and allowing us the opportunity to do business with you.
Etobicoke Service Centre ltd.

purchase of Vacuum Cleaner

Forget about shopping at Amazon for vacuums. Yesterday, I bought an Electolux vacuum From Etobicoke Service. The pricing was so much better than Amazon. But equally as important, I got great service from Bill. Bill gave me valuable pointers on the operation, care and maintenance of my new vacuum. Expert advice is quite a rarity these days.

Thank you for the great review, glad we were able offer you a great deal on a Electrolux vacuum, please contact us if there are any concerns with your purchase.
Thanks for coming to our showroom.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.