Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

BEAM CENTRAL VACUUM

Bill was very knowledgeable and very friendly. He gave us good suggestions and the right product. He also gave us good information on air purifiers. We definitely recommend Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd.

Thank you for your review of our services and your business, it is appreciated.

Beam Central Vacuum

My 20 year old Beam Vacuum System failed during COVID. I called Etobicoke Service Centre. Bill helped me over the phone and installed the Vacuum in a safe, friendly, efficient manner. I couldn't be happier with the service or with the vacuum. I would recommend Etobicoke Service Centre and Beam Central Vacuum Systems.

Thank you very much for the review of our services, hope you enjoy your new Beam Central Vacuum System.

Vlajko in Toronto
Vlajko in Toronto

Great place for vacuum needs

Amazing service and customer care. I was looking for a new vacuum and stumbled on this store in my neighborhood. Couldn't be happier not just with patience to answer questions and discuss all options, but also with post sale treatment such as follow up email and taking care of warranty paperwork. Never ever will something like that happen in a big chain store.

Vlajko,

thank you for the great review of our services and your purchase of a new Miele vacuum, we appreciate your business.

Beam Central Vac

Bill provided excellent advice and service. He did not try to over sell us. We would highly recommend Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems. Support this small independent business - you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you for this review of our serv ices, glad we were able to meet your expectations.... your business is appreciated!

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Exceptional Service

Etobicoke Service Centre Limited is an exceptional retail centre for vacuums due to their knowledge of and genuine interest in their product and its success in the hands of their customers. I bought a Beam central vac from them in February 2020. Bill understood the specific issues of the house, what was and was not important, answered my concerns about the motor and system, and later attended to post-sale matters. After reading reviews, this was the 5th store I considered, 3rd I visited, and I believe is the best choice for service and price.

Thank you for the detailed review of our services, glad we were to meet your expectations.
Your purchase comes with 10 - Year Beam Warranty included, at no extra charge....feel free to call on us for customer service should the need arise.
Thanks once again!

Dan
Dan

Best Service

Our 35 year old Beam central vac gave up the ghost on Saturday. I researched on HomeStars and found Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. to be highly recommended. I called and talked to Bill. We had a brief, pleasant, and professional conversation. We discussed options and settled on the right unit for our needs. Bill showed up as arranged on Tuesday and in no time the work was done. The new unit has been installed; the old one was taken away; the work area was left as clean as it was before; and the installation is neater and more compact than the previous one. I can't say enough good things about the experience of dealing with Bill and the company he represents, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd.. I am not prone to superlatives, but a score of ten out of ten stars doesn't do justice to this experience. They are the best.

Dan,

thank you for the great review of our services and your purchase of a new Beam central vac, it was a pleasure working with you....thanks again!

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
11 reviews Hamilton, ON

CVAC canister and hosing install

I found Etobicoke Service Centre on Homestars and I am very happy that I went with this business. Bill helped me choose the right CVAC system for my needs, and he went the extra mile on installation as the rough in already in place had some issues that he fixed without complaint, and would not accept an additional labour allowance for as offered. I was also given a free hose cover, which was applied without being asked - a kind extra touch. The quality of the product and the service is top notch. And the warranty can't be beat. I highly recommend Bill and his business for all your vacuum needs. Thank you.

Sharon,

thank you for the great review and your purchase of a Beam Central Vacuum System, your business is appreciated.

Gustavo in Toronto
Gustavo in Toronto

New central vac

I decided to go with Beam Central Vacuum systems because of their excellent reviews. Their reviews were bang-on as I confirmed once I spoke to and then met Bill in person. Bill was extremely helpful and detail oriented to all of our needs. He gave me very specific details on how to remove our old system and installed the new one. It was definitely very refreshing to find someone like Bill that cares so deeply about customer service (unfortunately that is a rare site in today ‘world)
I would highly recommend Bill without any hesitation

Gustavo Rojas

Gustavo,

thank you for the great review of our services and your patronage, we appreciate it.

SilviuS from Toronto
SilviuS from Toronto

Beam Central Vacuum Unit

My central vacuum unit needed replacement. Placed a call and the next day Bill delivered the new unit at my doorstep. Always with great advice, professionalism and knowledge over the phone or in store. I live at the other end of the city, there are other stores next to me, but none compare with the service you get at Etobicoke Service Centre weather it is for accessories, equipment or only information and advice.

Thank you Bill!!!

SilviuS

thank you for the great review of our services and choosing us for your central vacuum needs.. it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Will in Milton
Will in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Beam Vacuum Cleaner

Bill was amazing, he answered all my questions, was very pacient, and help me make the best choice for my central vacuum. Got the best deal in town. I would recommend Etobicoke Service Centre to everyone. Top Notch.

Will,

thank you for reaching out to us for your central vacuum needs, we appreciate your support.
Please keep in mind the Beam Central Vacuum System you purchased comes with a no-charge 10-Year Beam Warranty....feel free to call our service department should the need arise.

More about Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. Beam Central Vacuum Systems

Thank you for your interest in our vacuum products and services. Founded in 1971, Etobicoke Service Centre Ltd. has been providing manufacturer-authorized sales and service in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville,Richmond Hill and surrounding areas. Our extensive showroom showcases the latest in central vacuum systems, portable vacuums, and a full-line of air filtration systems for a healthy home. Our factory-trained sales personnel and technicians provide professional, punctual, in-home and in-shop sales and service to all makes and models, including:

Beam
Kirby®
Riccar®
Oreck
And more
Feel free to call or visit our showroom.

We will be pleased to expertly answer any questions you may have. Allow us to provide you with our extensive knowledge and resources in order to help you make the right vacuum sales or service decisions.