Watertite Waterproofers

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Watertite Waterproofers

Ross Rock in Toronto
Ross Rock in Toronto

Exterior foundation waterproofing with benching

Every spring, our home has had some amount of water seep into the basement. This year, however, the seepage was much worse than in the past and we decided that proper waterproofing was needed. Based on positive recommendations from neighbours, we hired Watertite.

I was impressed by Angelo and Rino's assessment of the issues particular to our home's construction (the basement floor is lower than the footing), and they quickly provided a recommended solution. To properly waterproof all four walls of our basement, hard work would be required, but Watertite would demonstrate they had the experience and skill to do the job properly.

The work crew, led by Mike, was efficient, courteous, and despite the extensive digging and pouring of concrete involved, they tidied up the yard before leaving each day. This didn't go unnoticed by our neighbours, who commented that they were impressed by the job being done.

As engineers, my wife and I were interested in the details of the work being performed, and both Angelo and Mike thoroughly explained the precautions being taken to ensure the finished job was of high quality.

We are very pleased with Watertite's workmanship and attention to detail, and although we don't expect to require waterproofing again for this house, we would not hesitate to recommend their services to our neighbours.

Alison Cooper in Etobicoke
Alison Cooper in Etobicoke

Waterproofing because of water damage in the basement

Angelo and his team were great. They started work as soon as the ground was warm enough and did a very professional job. All details were explained and we were treated with respect. The workers cleaned up after each day and the job was done on time. Would highly recommend!!

Resident in Toronto
Resident in Toronto

WaterProofing Basement

Angelo and his company are very professional. We had repeated water damage in our home and were very impressed with Angelo and his team. His team not only did an excellent job waterproofing, but they also take the time to explain and provide recommendations, and show care for your home. We've worked with many contractors who are only concerned with their work and often neglect other aspects of the home (e.g., carpet they walk on, etc to get to their work area). We were impressed with the timeliness, and level of professionalism and wouldn't hesitate to call on them for other work in the house, it's too bad they only do waterproofing!!

Barbara Cooper in Toronto
Barbara Cooper in Toronto

Exterior Waterproofing

Before moving ahead with a planned basement reno, I had to deal with the river running through my basement. My neighbour recommended Watertite, and after getting 3 estimates, I didn't hesitate to hire Watertite. Angelo was extremely professional, knowledgeable and obviously experienced. Once the crew started, they worked steadily in spite of the most horrendous spring rains. They cleaned up every evening and took away debris in record time. A portion of the cement driveway was replaced with obvious skill; the deck and shrubs were all replaced perfectly . . . it looks like they were never here. Watertite exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them highly .

Michele in York
Michele in York

Waterproofing Around Our House

I found this company through Home Stars and was extremely satisfied with their work. I received three quotes and their price was in the middle and I thought it was fair. Most importantly to me, however, I trusted the advice that I received about what I should do to have a proper repair done. I had the work done 6 years ago and have had no problem since. At the time, I was also very happy with the way that they restored all the area that had been disturbed by the digging that was necessary.

North York Homeowner
North York Homeowner

Waterproofing

If it’s waterproofing work you want done, this is the company to call!!

Watertite was recommended to me by clients who had used their services and were impressed by their knowledge and professionalism. From my initial meeting with Angelo and Rino I felt confident this was the company I would hire. They provided a very comprehensive and detailed scope of work report along with a written warranty of workmanship - both of which were far and above anything I saw from other companies.

Hands down, Watertite was definitely the best experience I’ve had with any contractor, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends - in fact I have!!

If you’re looking for the best of the best, this is the company to call, they are first class!!

AMD - Real Estate Broker

Dave & Lisa - North Toronto
Dave & Lisa - North Toronto

Waterproofing Basement

From the moment we called Angelo we knew we were in good hands. He provided us very good advice related to what we needed to have done and also pointed out a couple of issues with eavesthroughs we needed to get addressed. His quote was much stronger then any other received. His team was very professional, hard working and pleasant to have around. They were very respectful of our property and out nieghbours property. This was a big concern since we have a mutual drive that our nieghbour uses daily. They had to lift up a unilock driveway which was a concern but today you would not even know that it had been moved! Our problem has been solved and we have been enjoying a dry basement on days where we would have a small lake in the basement! Thanks again Angelo, Danny and team.

Kathryn in North Toronto
Kathryn in North Toronto

waterproofing

If you're looking for a reliable, straightforward waterproofing contractor, look no further. Watertite waterproofers knows their business and does a fast, clean, and thorough job. We had our basement waterproofed by them 5 years ago and have not had a single problem since -- and nothing beats a dry basement!

aarontoronto
aarontoronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Foundation Waterproofing

Watertite did an excellent job waterproofing the foundation of our 85 year old house. They went above and beyond my expectations and were very communicative throughout the entire project. When we needed access to the side door of our house, they built a ramp for my wife who was eight months pregnant at the time. They also returned with extra gravel to even out the driveway. We were very impressed with their service and the quality of their work. If you need exterior waterproofing done with minimal interruption, call Watertite and get it done right.

More about Watertite Waterproofers

Although dealing with the obvious surface issues such as downpipes, eavestrough's, window wells, grading etc., are the first steps recommended and the ones which are most commonly used, these only mask the symptoms temporarily rather than dealing with the root of the problem. Common sense dictates that you never want water ponding or pooling on the surface against the outside walls, but if it did, it shouldn't end up in your basement. If water or excessive dampness is entering through your basement foundation walls or at the footing level, then you have a serious foundation problem. Foundation waterproofing and restoration of your walls below grade with the installation of a new weeping tile system is really your only proper and long-term solution.

Please remember that unlike in previous generations, basements are now being used as living space rather than just storage or utility space. Basements have become an integral part of homes as they provide much needed and relatively affordable living space unlike additions, which can be cost prohibitive. Therefore, steps need to be taken in order to protect your basement environment as you would the upper floors of your home, should it have a leaky roof. Keep in mind, foundations are what support a house and are vital to its structural integrity.

Unfortunately they have long been neglected, as it was accepted that the basement was a dark, gloomy and musty place. Fortunately, with today's innovative building materials and advanced waterproofing systems, Watertite can offer homeowners a dry basement that will protect your existing finished space or allow you to safely create new living space such as a playroom, office or recreation room without the fear that your new finishes will be water damaged and potentially ruined by mould. Waterproofing your home will give you piece of mind knowing that you have a dry, healthy, livable basement area and at the same time you have extended the longevity and integrity of your foundation walls for many years to come.

Call Watertite for a free consultation before you decide to finish your basement area or if you are experiencing any of the symptoms as outlined in our Do I have a problem section, within your existing finished basement.

Advantages To Waterproofing

* Dry and leak free basements
* Reduced overall dampness
* Help reduce the risk of mould growth
* Creates a healthier basement environment
* Protects the structural integrity of the foundation
* Allows you to confidently renovate, refinish or repair your basement
* Creates equity in your home and facilitates resale
* Includes a fully written Lifetime transferable warranty