Edmunds Home Improvements

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Edmunds Home Improvements

Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill
Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill

new fascia, soffits & vinyl siding

I hired Edmunds to install new fascia, soffits & vinly siding at my home.
Mark & Joel did an amazing job on the installation. They were reliable, punctual & very neat. They left my property neat every day & answered any questions we had during the process.
Give these guys a bonus!!
I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Thank Marilyn, we'll let Mark and Joel know that you were pleased with their work.
Regards,

Barb
Barb

Entry Door Installation

I shopped around with a few door installers and found Edmunds to be the best choice. Not only do I prefer to support the local economy, but Edmunds has been around Markham for many years which speaks volumes on their quality of service. They do not disappoint. I initially touched base with Kay & Steve who are extremely helpful in the decision-making process. Jorge was the installer and if you’re able, try to request him – he was excellent. The area was left clean and the installation was flawless. Now we sit back and enjoy our beautiful entry door. I also note that I hired Edmunds to shingle a cabana a couple of years ago and that job too was a complete success.

Thanks Barb, I'll pass on the positive comments to Kay and Jorge.

Honeypot
Honeypot

Installation of 3 steel doors and 3 storm screen doors

I wish to commend Steve and his work crew, Jorge and Charles who installed my steel doors and storm doors with screens. The job was done very professionally The job was completed very efficiently. All areas that were worked on were cleaned and I had no mess to tidy up. Kudo’s to Jorge and Charles who maintained a really clean work ethic. I highly recommend Edmunds Home Improvements. I am completely satisfied.

Thanks, very much. We'll pass on your positive comments to Jorge and Charles.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

replacement eaves troughs

Tommy of Edmunds provided an estimate of the work and answered all questions. On the scheduled date Tommy and assistant arrived on time and promptly completed the work. Very happy with the work.

Thank you. We'll let tommy know that you were happy with his work.

Bill in Markham
Bill in Markham

They installed my covered eve troughs a few years back and I am happy with that job. So when I went looking for quotes they had an edge over the other companies. They also provided the best warranty and a competitive quotation. They were not the cheapest but I knew their work.
I am very happy with this roofing job and have already recommended them to my son, who is also in need of new shingles on his house.

Thank you so much for your continues business.
We appreciate your review and your recommendation.

Liher in Toronto
Liher in Toronto

Roofing and Eavestrough Installation

I contacted Edmunds to install new roofing and eavestrough. Steve came by and gave us a quote for both jobs. Roofing was done first and then the eavestrough. I am very happy with the job that was done. They are very professional and the clean up work that they do after is amazing. I highly recommend this company for your roofing, eavestrough, etc.

Thank you so much for your good words. We do appreciate your business.

Jimmy in Mississauga
Jimmy in Mississauga

Siding Project

We had Vinyl siding and insulation done on 2 windows. Tommy came out same day and gave a detailed and competitive quote. The project was scheduled promptly and completed within 2 days. Tommy was very professional throughout the installation process and we are very pleased with end result. We would definitely recommend Edmunds for any siding vinyl siding projects.

Thank you so much for your good words. Tommy is one of our employees that we are so happy with! The whole Edmunds group is excellent.
Thank you for your business.

Bob from Unionville
Bob from Unionville

leaf guard

They were quick to respond to my call and to visit for a quote, which was reasonable, having done my homework. The work was done within 2 weeks. I would use them again for sure.

Thank you so much Bob! It was a pleasure!

Roger in Scarborough
Roger in Scarborough

Bay Window Repair

We called numerous contractors to try and get an estimate to repair a damaged bay window structure. This had been identified in an inspection after purchasing a home and needed repair before other projects could be scheduled. Edmunds were the only company prepared to review the issue at short notice, taking into account the urgency of having this done so we could proceed with other repairs. Tommy arrived punctually and assessed the issue, offering a few different solutions in consultation with us. The night before the job was to be started we received confirmation of stating time, and when weather delayed the start we were informed in advance of the small delay. Mark and the team were great and completed the job in one day, finishing into the evening. The job site was left spotlessly clean, and the final product way exceeded expectations! I would highly recommend Edmunds Home Improvements.

Thanks, Roger; we'll pass on the positive comments to Mark and the team.

More about Edmunds Home Improvements

Edmunds Home Improvements is a family owned business, specializing in windows, doors, siding and roofing.

All of our staff, whether office, sales or service are friendly, helpful and courteous. Our installers are highly trained and professional and our sales people are well informed and thoughtful. Our affiliation with "Sawdac" and CRC’s "Roofpro" program provide you with the assurance that all of our staff meet the highest industry standards. We have a showroom that provides a hands-on opportunity to see and try our various products.

No high pressure tactics or gimmicks. Our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. We’re confident, that like thousands of our customers, you will choose Edmunds.

Fully insured for your protection; WSIB coverage and $2,000,000.00 public liability

Siding, Roofing, and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Innovative product lines: Retractable Screens, Gutter Protection, architectural shingles, metal roofing, wrought iron door inserts, over 20 eaves/siding colours, 15 window grid options, LE3 glass, new auto lock window hardware, plus much more. Vinylbilt is a local
For lasting ease of maintenance, beauty, energy efficiency and diversity of design, vinyl windows are the first choice for Canadians remodeling their homes. Windows: At Edmunds we draw from a variety of manufacturers to meet the specific needs of our customers, but our first choice for value and reliability, backed up by a no-nonsense lifetime warranty are
Energy Star rated products. Ask about current government rebates and tax credits.
No need for a variety of contractors, Edmunds Home Improvements provides the creative assistance you need to coordinate the exterior of your home. For example, match colours and styles of windows and doors to siding, eaves, soffit, fascia and/or roofing.
1947