Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Reviews for Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Snow plow service

Very happy with service. Crews arrive before I have to go to work and do a neat job. I asked that my walkways get included and they always clear it even when I am on holidays.

Kozyenko11 in Toronto
Kozyenko11 in Toronto
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Window Washing

I just had Sunnyside window cleaners clean all my windows and must say how pleased I am with the job. The man that came worked hard and didn't leave until the windows sparkled like new. Great service! Great pricing.

Private User reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Great work. Fair pricing

My family has been using this service for many years. We have always found them to be great at what they do and would not hesitate to recommend Sunnyside Window and eaves cleaning.

Private User reviews , ON

Window Washing

Amanda T in Toronto
Amanda T in Toronto

Fantastic job.  Thank you

I would like to express my many thanks to the Sunnyside crew that cleaned my windows and screens.  I received Sunnyside's number from a neighbour as I wasn't happy with my current cleaner.  The office staff that I spoke to was very easy to accept my request and schedule a time that best suited me.  The gentlemen that arrived did a fantastic job and made sure all my expectations were met.  I will only use Sunnyside going forward.  Cheers

eves cleaning

Have used this company a number of times to clean the eves. Used them also to have one of my eves repaired and they did a good job. Had a customer service issue with them but they resolved it to my satisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version
Nicole in Mississauga
Nicole in Mississauga

Snow Removal

We have used Sunnyside for snow removal for the past three seasons. We originally found them at the Toronto Home and Garden Show. The gave us a good price for our unusually large driveway. Except for one issue with the very first snowfall, the first year we hired them (no one showed up to clean the snow until we called and complained), they have been great and delivered the service we paid for. After the first incident, the company did rectify the problem, by sending someone over immediately and with the company cleaning our backyard walkway to the garage for the rest of the season.

We have yet to use them for any other services, but we would consider it in the future.

unremarkable service, poor after service

I have used this company a few times for window and eaveatrough cleaning without incident. But after their recent window cleaning, I had to call the company four times to remove the signage they left. In fact, I had another sign which they left the year before, which I had called to have picked up which also wasn't. Each time, the rep would say they will pick it up and then I would get home and the sign was still there. I spoke with one of the owners today who said he felt my review was dishonest. I think that customer service doesn't end with the job, the after care which involves clearing of any materials affiliated with the company isn't done with satisfaction, that affects the overall customer service. If one of the two reps I spoke with had told me that the sign can't be picked up, just throw it away, I would have been even happy with that but no one did. The fact that I had to keep calling them felt like I got a run-around. I feel that the overall experience was not positive and the company just didn't care but speaking with the owner today tells me they are trying to correct this problem.

Review has 1 previous version

Poor customer service

Sunnyside cleaned my windows last week and although the job they did was ok, I was very disappointed with the customer service. I was quoted $300 over the telephone and agreed to have the windows cleaned. I came home to find a bill for $390 plus tax (less $5 for a window they couldn't reach).
When I called to point out the mistake, they told me I was wrong. It is very poor customer service to ask a client to pay nearly 30% above the price they expected. After a long telephone conversation they charged me $350 - not even splitting the difference.
Poor customer service leaves a very bitter taste and I will not use Sunnyside again.

J R.
J R.

x window cleaning

This company is extremely professional. Excellent service and follow up. Wish we had more work for them!

More about Sunnyside Window Cleaning

Please contact Sunnyside for Award Winning service! Sunnyside has won the Top Choice Award and the Consumer's choice award for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?