Furniture Designers & Custom Builders

Reviews for Fine Design Interiors Inc

Elaine in East york
Elaine in East york

Wing Chair

I recently had an antique wing chair reupholstered and am very pleased with the result. Not only is Mark reasonably priced but he is an exceptionally skilled craftsman, not to mention a wonderful human being. I loved visiting his workshop and seeing furniture and headboards he built himself from scratch. Also loved the complimentary cappuccinos. Thanks for everything Mark.

Hi Elaine how are you, it was a pleasure meeting you and working on your wing chair. If you need my service please give me a call 416-725-3191.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

sofa upholstery

Fine Design completed a complicated sofa upholstering job for me, involving multiple fabrics. The end result is beautiful and extremely comfortable. Excellent workmanship. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you so much, for using my company and if you need anything regarding furniture please call me.
thanks
mark

hazemel in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6C
hazemel in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6C

Fabulous work

Antique Victorian couch needed mew springs and upholstery. Mark came to my home, brought sampleas and after choosing fabric, sifa was picked on the same day. Delivered 2 weeks early. Work was outstanding and do not stop getting compliments. Could not have been better in any way- both product and people.

Hi Hazemel how are you, it was a pleasure meeting you and re-upholster your antique sofa. If you need anymore furniture please give me a call. Thank you Mark

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Custom and Quality

Working with Mark and his team we were able to get the exact look that we wanted for our bedroom headboard. Mark was always available throughout the whole process and communicated with us on the progress every step of the way. Thank you!

It was a pleasure working with you, and the metal headboard came out beautiful. If you need more furniture please give me a call.

Lynda in Toronto
Lynda in Toronto

Reupholster living room chair

We love our 'new' chair! Mark was a delight to work with. We have a number of pieces (some antiques) that need to be recovered. He gave us fair quotes and honest advice about what was worth reupholstering and not. We had a deadline for getting this chair done (daughter's engagement party) which he cheerfully accomodated. See photo on their Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BuXKQLBAGh5Z7APrDYIfrFf5yqGBb6Q98btNaM0/ We look forward to him working his magic on our other pieces.

Hi Lynda , it was a pleasure dealing with you and letting me reupholster your antique chair. If you have any questions regarding furniture or need my service please give me a call.
Fine Design Interiors

barbaracook1000@gmail.com in Toronto
B. 0.

Sofa Cushion

Fine Design Interiors reupholstered my 3 sofa cushions. Mark was very helpful in answering my questions and gave great advice.
Enso, you did a perfect job on my cushions
I will recommend this firm anytime.

Hi Barb, thank you for the work and if you need any more furniture repair or new furniture please give us a call. It was a pleasure dealing with you.
Mark
Fine Design Interiors Inc.

Jill in Toronto
Jill in Toronto

FABULOUS WORK - dining chairs

PLEASURE WORKING WITH MARK FROM FINE DESIGN. GREAT SERVICE AND QUALITY WORKMANSHIP. THE NEW UPHOLSTERING ON MY DINING CHAIRS WAS AMAZING. PICTURE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. WILL USE AGAIN FOR FURHER PROJECTS AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
JILL FROM TORONTO

Hi Jill how are you, it was a pleasure meeting you from Homestars and letting me reupholster your dining room chairs. If you have any questions or concerns regarding furniture in the future please give me a call.
Fine Design Interiors

Catheryne
Catheryne

chrome chairs

I hired Fine Design Interiors to upholster two small chrome-like chairs that are over 50 years old. These chairs were kept in storage for over 40 years and now required a face-lift. I had Mark clean and reupholster them, only to look brand new as if they were bought today. The material is just beautiful and the overall job exceeded my expectations. It is truly an amazing and outstanding professional job. I would not hesitate to recommend Fine Design for any upholstering needs. One satisfied customer!

Hi Catheryne, it was a pleasure restoring your chairs and meeting you, if you need any custom furniture please give me a call.
Have a great day
Fine Design Interiors.

Catherine in Aurora
Catherine in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Outstanding Quality and Service!

Long overdue and in desperate need of a facelift Mark and Enzo did an amazing restoration of my Nana’s club chairs.
They are true masters of their trade with incredible customer service, high expectations of their work and reasonably priced.
Our family was shocked by the transformation and quality of workmanship!! See you again soon!

It was a pleasure doing work with you Catherine and just give us a call on your next project. Take care Mark

Nanci  in Richmond Hill
Nanci in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wonderful Experience

Mark and his team are a perfect combination of professional expertise and personal service. Reupholstery was beautifully done, and Mark was available for questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend Fine Design to anyone. I will use them again. Thanks again!!!!

Hi Nanci, it was a pleasure dealing with you and your sofa and ottoman came out beautiful. Please call me if you need my services again . Take care Mark

More about Fine Design Interiors Inc

FINE DESIGN Interiors has been in business for 17 years and has over 25 years experience in the furniture business. We specialize in custom made furniture, custom headboards and re-upholstery, sofa repair and wood refinishing. All our work is tailored by professionals. Our custom made sofas can be tailored to any size and any color combinations. FINE DESIGN Interiors can provide you with a free quote for your upholstery needs. Just send us a picture, dimension and type of fabric you like.

You may have seen our work at the ROYAL YORK HOTEL, Windsor Arms and Chateau Laurier.