Furniture Designers & Custom Builders

Reviews for Fine Design Interiors Inc

Howard
Howard

The Best Upholsterers In The GTA

Mark and Enzo of Fine Design Interiors are two of the most highly skilled craftsmen in the upholstery trade today. If you need finely detailed upholstery or reupholstery work done, you need look no further.
I recently had a set of 8 antique dining chairs reupholstered and I am very pleased at how the worked turned out.
Fine Design Interiors has thousands of sample fabrics to choose from, all at fair and reasonable prices.
These guys are a pleasure to deal with.
Old school talent, knowledge and craftsmanship that is difficult to find these days.
Tell 'em Howard sent you!

Hi Howard, it was a pleasure dealing with you and your wife. The dining chairs look beautiful. If you need anything in the future please give me a call. Thank you Mark

Maryam in Old Toronto
Maryam in Old Toronto

Headboard

We have been working with Mark on various upholstering projects. Our latest was a tufted headboard and it turned out absolutely stunning. It was done to perfection and was ready right on time. The service is always professional and is highly recommended.

Thank you Maryam for using our company, it was a pleasure dealing with you and if you need anything else please give me a call. Thanks

Seat Recovering

I had 6 dining room chair seats recovered and 4 ottoman seats recovered. I am very happy with the results. Mark was very easy to work with and I received the finished chairs in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Amy, thank you for using our company, if you need anything else please give me a call. Thank you Mark

Linda
Linda

A gorgeous facelift for a Los Angeles sectional.

My 25 year old sectional was oversized and chic until it needed reupholstering. Unfortunately, the re-do was a disaster. Every time we sat on it, down feathers poked through; eventually the sectional was an embarrassment. FINALLY!! I went to Homestars, and after a terrific meeting with Mark, from Fine Design Upholstery I had complete trust this job would go well. And it did. The project went along without any surprises, and my husband thinks the sectional looks even better than the original. Mark at Fine Design Interiors has the eye of a designer and the heart of someone who will NOT LET YOU DOWN.

Thank you Linda and Lorne for trusting me on your project, it was a pleasure dealing with you. If you ever need anything please give me a call. Thank you

Tony Katz from Toronto
Tony Katz from Toronto

Dining Room Seat Cushions

I was referred to Mark and Enzo by a friend. I needed my dining room chairs upholstered and needed the job done quickly. Mark and Enzo were a pleasure to deal with. My chairs were done ahead of scheduled time and they look outstanding.
I would highly recommend them and I will look forward to doing more business with them again.
Ilissa
Toronto

Thank you Mrs Katz, it was a pleasure dealing with you as well.

bluedot studio in Toronto
bluedot studio in Toronto

Custom Upholstered Sofa Bench

We have collaborated with Mark and Enzo on numerous commercial projects together from minor repairs to large custom installations. They bring experience, creativity and detailed focus to every project. It is always a pleasure working together!

Thank you Paulo and Anthony it's always a pleasure working with you guys and look forward to the next Project. Mark

cammiestefano
cammiestefano
1 review King City, ON

Upholstered headboard in bedroom

From the moment they arrived, they were very professional! We were extremely happy with their craftsmanship and they were able to pull off the design I had given them perfectly! I am in love with our bedroom and would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you so much Cammie and it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Private User reviews New Norway, AB

Reupholstered Outdoor Cushions

Mark and Enzo did a great job reupholstering my outdoor cushions. They look beautiful, better than the original look. Will go back again for any of my reupholstering needs in the near future.

Thank you so much and enjoy.

diningroomchairs in Vaughan
diningroomchairs in Vaughan

re-upholstery of dining room chairs

We had 6 dining room chairs with caning on the seats that had broken through after many years, and decided to have the caning replaced with a solid seats. Mark and Enzo's workmanship is excellent and they are a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you so much and enjoy.

Roman in Oakville
Roman in Oakville

Recliner reupholstered

Has my favourite recliner redone. Turned out better than when I first purchased it. Mark even went so far as to replace the padding to the best quality available for a ridiculously low fee, chair now has more support. Family and friends have all commented on the job.

Thank you Roman , enjoy.

More about Fine Design Interiors Inc

FINE DESIGN Interiors has been in business for 17 years and has over 25 years experience in the furniture business. We specialize in custom made furniture, custom headboards and re-upholstery, sofa repair and wood refinishing. All our work is tailored by professionals. Our custom made sofas can be tailored to any size and any color combinations. FINE DESIGN Interiors can provide you with a free quote for your upholstery needs. Just send us a picture, dimension and type of fabric you like.

You may have seen our work at the ROYAL YORK HOTEL, Windsor Arms and Chateau Laurier.