Home Inspections 4 U

Cora in Toronto
Cora in Toronto
0 reviews King City, ON

Home inspection

I am satisfied with Home star inspection for my new house. Yuri takes time to inspect everything and later explain everything in detail . I found him very knowledgeable as well.

Thank you very much for your review and for the highest rating. It was my pleasure to inspect the house for you. All the best in your new home and thank you for trusting Home Inspections 4U with the largest investment in your life!

Henry
Henry

Home inspection

Yuri is a perfectionist. He takes his time and really looks through everything, he really digs in and does a very thorough inspection. He makes great suggestions and is willing to take his time with you to explain why and how he came to his conclusions. I would recommend him to anyone looking to do a home inspection. Thank you!

Thank you, Henry, for putting trust in my service! It was a pleasure to meet you and do a quality home inspection for you. All the best in your new home!

Katie in North York
Katie in North York

Amazing!

Exceptional! You won't find anyone better. We used Yuri's services for a home inspection on a home we are in the process of purchasing. His service exceeded our expectations. He is courteous, responsive, thorough and a true expert. We were blown away by him. I learned so much, and feel so much more confident and armed with the right information to make this home purchase less stressful. Thank you, Yuri!

Katie, thank you so much for the review and for the highest rating. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your husband and conduct a quality home inspection for you. My inspection is an education and I'm glad it was helpful to you. All the very best in your new home and thank you for trusting Home Inspections 4U with the largest investment in your life.

nwadee in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
nwadee in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Home Inspection

Yuri was very professional and thorough. He arrived on time and explained the whole process. We received a comprehensive report on the findings of the inspection. We would definitely use his services again.

Thank you very much, Nafisa, for your review and for the highest rating. All the best in your new home! Thank you for trusting Home Inspections 4U with the largest investment in your life.

rbelinska in Richmond Hill
rbelinska in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

home inspection

Yuri did an amazing and very thorough job inspecting our new home. He is extremely knowledgeable with years of experience. He is also very patient and answered all of our questions and walked us through each section of the house as he was doing the inspection.
As a first time home buyer, we were very pleased with Yuri’s attention to detail and his ability to explain his process throughout the inspection. The images helped locate the areas of concern and life expectancy of appliances was informative. He pointed out many small things that could be done. The report was sent quickly and was very detailed with pictures and illustrations to explain the problems.
Very happy with this service, we will recommend your company to friends.

Thank you very much, Roksolana, for the review and for the highest rating. It was n absolute pleasure to meet you and your husband and provide a quality home inspection for you. All the best in your new home. Thank you for choosing Home Inspections 4U!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Home inspection

yuri was very helpul and comprehesive. He explain to me cause of problem and proper solution during inspection. He also point out urgent repair need to be address in near future. I am gojng to his service next time for sure.

Thank you Sam for the review and for the highest rating. I'm glad that my inspection was helpful in making a firm decision for the biggest investment in your life. All the best in your new home. Thank you for putting trust in my service.

Lisa
Lisa

House inspection

Yuri did a home inspection for us in July. He was able to answer all our questions and recommended some ways to solve the problems. Very professional and details oriented. I will definitely recommend him.

Thank you very much for putting trust in my services. All the best in your new home. Home Inspections 4U - It is all about YOU!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Home Inspection

Yuri was very thorough and went through everything from top to bottom in our home inspection.

I would highly recommend him to anyone.

The thing that i liked the most about Yuri is that he took me through the house and explained everything and taught me a lot of new things since i was first time home buyer. To me that is going above an beyond of what is expected of him.

Thank you very much for your review and for the highest rating. I always maintain that my inspection is an education. Having lots of experience and many certifications under my belt, I like to educate my client on the items and systems that comprise a house. It was my absolute pleasure and an honour to do an inspection for you. Thank you for choosing HOME INSPECTIONS 4U!

Claire
Claire
1 review Ottawa, ON

Thorough Home Inspection

Yuri provided a very thorough home inspection and showed great attention to detail. His report was well written and easy to follow. He really went above and beyond, explaining future costs to repair non-urgent items and how to maintain and use certain features of the house. I would highly recommend his services.

Claire, thank you very much for the review and for the highest rating. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Michael and conduct a quality home inspection for you. All the best in your new home!

Jabber2020
Jabber2020
1 review Aurora, ON

home inspection

Yuri was extremely thorough and checked everything from top to bottom in our home inspection.

Yuri took us through the house and explained everything he found as well as how certain things work such as the furnace humidifier etc.

I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Ted Trush

Hi Ted, thank you very much for the review and for the highest rating. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife and conduct a thorough home inspection for you. I wish you all the very best in your new home. Thank you for putting trust in my services!

More about Home Inspections 4 U

Home Inspections 4U conducts a thorough and detailed home inspection and provides a comprehensive narrative report.
At Home Inspections 4U we offer you various types of inspections to protect you from getting into the money pit. Your home inspection will be conducted by a Certified Master Inspector and a National Home Inspector with engineering background and more than 10 years of full time experience in the home inspection field.
You can find a variety of home inspectors and a wide array of prices for their services. Some even offer you discounts or have "monthly specials". Much like in a Wall Mart. But you are not buying a pair of underware. You are hiring a professional consultant to give you an advice on a lifetime investment. Will you trust the cheapest guy in town with the biggest investment in your life?
Remember: "You always get what you paid for".
Tips for selecting a good home inspector from the article in Toronto Star:

Do your homework: Ask savvy people for recommendations and settle on an inspector before getting caught up in the stress of buying or selling. Inspectors should have serious experience in the building trades, errors and omissions insurance, and, at the very least, Registered Home Inspector, National Certificate Holder or Certified Master Inspector credentials.

It's no warranty: Some have sued successfully when inspectors have been wildly inaccurate about a home's structure and mechanicals, and the costs of necessary repairs. But inspectors can't break holes in walls or peel shingles and siding from a house. A report is an analysis based on a largely visual examination. Read the contract carefully.

Who works for whom? Buyers should be wary of reports done for vendors and vice-versa. Inspectors should be impartial third parties, but it's an unregulated business. Some may be willing to sacrifice objectivity to help a sale. Some may have inappropriately close relationships with real-estate agents.

The big stuff: Demand a clear statement on the foundation and structural integrity and estimates of repair costs. Attic mould, signs of basement leakage, substandard wiring or insulation materials such as vermiculite, asbestos and urea formaldehyde can disqualify you from a mortgage or insurance. How long till the house needs a new roof, furnace or windows? Find out what costs to deduct from an offer.

Seller beware: Having your home inspected before listing it can head off untimely surprises. It can let you be up front with buyers or enable you to seek good contractors to get the work done at a fair price. Pre-listing inspections can also help vendors rebut dubious claims from buyers' inspectors.

The bottom line: A typical home should take two to three hours to inspect, covering 400 checks, and cost in the $400 to $600 range. Be leery of an inspector who offers discounts or to fix problems he finds.

Only those inspectors, who charge a professional fee, do a real professional job. Everyone else is looking around.

We guarantee your complete satisfaction or your money back.