XYZ Storage

Reviews for XYZ Storage

Crystal
Crystal

Great

Good discount incentives to sign up and they make it easy to change storage if you want to downsize or upsize and well lit, clean and easy access. I’ve had good experiences.

Crystal!

Short term storage

I would highly recommend the Eastern Ave location. I rented a large locker for half a month and had no issues. Very friendly and helpful staff!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Product

I find that the staff are very helpful, and professional. The facility is extremely clean. Overall the facility is very well run, and in good working order. I even like the design of the facility.

Helping to support Afghan refugees

It is clearly the best storage premise I have been in! Safe, spotlessly clean, well run, the ability to drive your vehicle right to your locker, very close to my home address and the staff are friendly, quick and very efficient.

Service

XYZ can be summarized as follows:
1. Professionalism
2. Secure
3.Clean
4. In order

I highly recommend esp XYZ Scarborough branch headed by Alex and staff Doraine and the rests. Thank you guys.
....teddy

Teddy!
This is an amazing review! I really appreciate you taking the time! We think Alex and Doraine and pretty amazing as well!

jen
jen

Super nice and helpful team

The complimentary move in van, help in choosing the right set up, everything was great!

Jen! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your business!

Storage

Like the space, clean. Easy to access. XYZ staff friendly. Close to work so easy to get to.

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your business!

ALMUSAAB

Nice trip to the beach two months ago. The trip was very enjoyable, we rented a boat and did a tour there. He took on the role of spreading dinner to dinner and some of us play by the water. I enjoyed the visit.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We appreciate your business!

False pricing

Pricing for our small unit has increased 21% in just over a year. 2 increments of 10% each characterized as "slight" increases. Don't trust the initial low offer - they will gauge you later!!

Good Morning.
We appreciate you expressing your concerns with XYZ Storage and apology for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our number one priority is our valued customers and it would be my pleasure to speak with you and personally address your concerns. Please reach out to me directly at 416-203-3331 extn 200. I look forward to speaking with you.
Annissa Rodriguez

More about XYZ Storage

Formerly known as All Canadian Self-Storage, our team has been serving the GTA and Toronto area since 1997. Our indoor heated self storage facilities across Toronto have been loved by our customers. From our drive-through units and rental moving trucks to our quality packing supplies, we make space convenient for our customers.

We’ve endeavour to offer the highest quality customer service, professional business practices, and friendly building designs for our Canadian storage customers. We offer conveniently priced and cheap self storage solutions that reflect the true value of having your items safely stored away. Our new XYZ Storage brand is a testament to how we have redefined public storage in Canada and to continue to innovate on improvements to the experience.

We will continue to believe in storage spaces that are functional, effective, and easy. At the end of the day, your self storage space is personal to you and we will make it as such. Self storage should be a positive experience, helping you get the most out of your own spaces and busy lives. We look forward to continuing to service our communities in Downtown Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga and Vaughan.___