Billa Appliances

2931 St Clair Ave East and 330 Steelcase Road East Markham ON L3R 1G3

Reviews for Billa Appliances

Private User reviews Markham, ON

kitchen appliances

Very helpful young, and dynamic sales associate Sandeep!! Great prices and products!! Walked me through different product selection and gave me best options for my money. Sandeep took time, to educate me on products and function. Very much appreciated.

Very pleased with overall experience. Thank you, Sandeep.

Thank you for your business!

Mike
Mike
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Appliances

I outfitted my whole house with Samsung appliances through Billa. Gave a great price, but I'm realizing now, sometimes you get what you pay for. My dishwasher had an error code which was a leak. The barley used dishwasher was still within the one year warranty, a samsung technician came out and said the leak was caused by damage consistent with it falling off a delivery truck and the damage would not have been seen on delivery as it was all on the bottom. Samsung would obviously not cover this, and the people at Billa left me hung out to dry. I ended up going to Appliance Canada in Vaughan and they took care of me. Will never buy from Billa again. Sometimes the cheapest deal is not always the way to go.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dish washer, microwaver

They are very kind and patient. Price is good. Our friend recommend us this store to us. We go to there 3 times. Tony is a good guy. Sandeep is the right man to deal with.

Thank you.

Mary in Markham
Mary in Markham

Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, OTR

Was referred to Billa by friends and family. We were looking to replace our existing appliances and decided on Bosch. We got quotes from other appliance stores and found Billa to be the best by far! They were so easy to deal with and very professional. We even got same day delivery service! I would recommend Billa to anyone looking for appliances at a price that cannot be beat!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for your business Mary.

Excellent service and price

I was looking to buy a new fridge, stove, range hood, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. I was referred to Billa by a friend. Sandeep assisted me. He answered all my questions and took the time to show me all the appliances. He gave me recommendations. He even stayed past the store's closing time to help me. I then went to three major brand name stores and none of those associates spent as much time with me than Sandeep did. And even better - Sandeep's prices were the best. I went back to Billa and purchased my appliances. The delivery was scheduled the following week. Everything went smoothly. I have already referred two of my friends to Billa.

Thank you!

wso0108 in Toronto
wso0108 in Toronto

GE Appliance Set

Went in to Billa with my appliance list, and was pleasantly surprised with the service and prices. Sandeep was very helpful, asking me what I was looking for in each appliance and advising of stock and eta for all my options.

Looking forward to getting them next week.

Thank you!

Imrankhan in Aurora
Imrankhan in Aurora

Excellent price and best service

I recently moved to scarborough and my friend who bought all his appliances for his brand new home from here referred me to Billa Appliances. Since i renovated my whole home I refreshed all of my appliances as well. I did lot of research in advanced and knew exact model numbers i want to purchase. I provided them to Harpreet at Billa and guess the pricing were really surprising I literally felt i was getting highly over quotes other places. He was very thorough on product details and walked me through all other models as well. I ended up chaning my washer dryer model to stainless steel drum instead of pinted and i felt it was worth listening to him and though price elsewhere for that model was higher than what he gave me. I was given a vood deal on the warranty as well so i have all my appliances covered for 5 year. I did not wanted stuffs delivered for more than 3 month they maintained the price with very minimal deposit and stock for me. All was delivered at once and very delicately brought in my home by the delivery folks.

Recently my sister purchased her apartment applicances from the same place. And happy too.

I highly recommend this place for your small to big applicances.

Thank you very much!

Washer dry combo, fridge stove dish washer

Sandeep is friendly and super easy to chat with. He was helpful and fair with his prices. He was knowledagble and we kept coming back due to his great prices! ( he was able to beat all the major competitors which we were happy with )

Thank you very much!

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Refrigerator and Range combo

I bought 4 sets of refrigerator and range for my rental property. The salesman, Sandeep, bit the on sale price from Home Depot. I keep going back because they always ask me the best deal.

Mary Drane  in Toronto
Mary Drane in Toronto
1 review Hampton, ON

Kitchen

We purchased a fridge, stove and dishwasher in the summer of 2016. The sales associate (Manny) was extremely knowledgeable, and helped us choose the best appliances to suit our needs. This was a much better experience than buying from a big box store.
The delivery people were excellent. We saved over $1000 from our local stores. We will definitely go back when it is time for our next washer and dryer.

More about Billa Appliances

Billa Appliances has a great selection of Appliances and Electronics from top quality brands such as Whirlpool, Maytag, Amana, KitchenAid, GE, Jenn-Air, Bosch, Thermador, Monogram, Café, Samsung, Frigidaire, Electrolux and more. We are located in Markham & Toronto, ON. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to offer you great service. You won't be disappointed! We look forward to seeing you.