Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal

Reviews for Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal

stevenazofbifa
stevenazofbifa

Gardening and Snow Shoveling

I've used Cloverhill landscaping for multiple seasons now with use of their professional services. Tree trimming, garden planting and winter services. All has been provided above my expectations. I recommend.

H L.
H L.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Landscaping

Guys were awesome! Came a bit earlier than scheduled but that's fine. Quote came in at a fair price for my stone patio.
Wife happy. I am happy.

Highly recommended

Ira in Toronto
Ira in Toronto

Snow removal

Our driveway is difficult to shovel: high shoring on both sides, a reverse slope and narrow strips of land between our driveway and each neighbour's driveway. Fairly typical for mid-town Toronto.

A reliable snow removal company is therefore essential.

We have been living in our house for 15 years. For the first few years we had been disappointed with our choice of snow removal companies. Their service tended to be inconsistent and unreliable.

Fortunately we discovered Cloverhill several years ago. In relation to other snow removal services, Cloverhill's service is consistently excellent. The snow is removed well, on a timely basis and a on a consistent basis.

We would recommend Cloverhill for snow removal.

We would recommend Cloverhill

Snow removal

We have been using Cloverhill for snow removal for over five years. We have been very happy with their services. They are very prompt and reliable, and they are always very thorough in removing snow from our property.

joannatrack from Toronto
joannatrack from Toronto

Snow removal, de-icing

I find the company to be extremely professional. Very organized with their billings and communications (unlike many others in the business). And all of their staff are very friendly and responsive.

Shana Friedman
Shana Friedman

Snow Removal

This will be my third year using Cloverhill for my snow removal and I would highly recommend them. They always come in a timely manner and do a thorough job removing the snow from my driveway and walkway.

More about Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal

Cloverhill Gardening, Landscaping and Snow Removal has been providing a high level of service since 1997. Contact today for a free quote. Cloverhill Gardening Landscaping & Snow Removal offers the following services: Garden Maintenance, Lawn Care Landscape Design, Landscape Construction, Planting, Lawn Seeding, Spring Fertilization, Aeration Service, Interlocking, Retaining Walls, ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Milton?