Anderson Windows And Doors Ltd

Reviews for Anderson Windows And Doors Ltd

Mathew in Maple
Mathew in Maple

Replacement of Old Wood Windows with Vinyl Windows

I have used Anderson for new windows twice now and I have found their work to be excellent and the prices are fair. They use quality products and I have had compliments on my windows. Brian and Dave are friendly and respectful. I highly recommend these guys!

Amanda in Whitby
Amanda in Whitby
2 reviews WHITBY, ON

Replacement of 11 windows and doors

We were very satisified with the service and workmanship of Dave and Brian Anderson. We called them based on their homestars reviews when we were looking to have most of the windows (including three bay windows) and two sliding doors in our 25 year old home replaced. They were the first company to give us a quote, and were the lowest quote we received. They were straightforward, no BS, which I liked. They use North Star windows, which are great quality. The install went well, even though some of the windows were difficult to fit, and their experience and professionalism gave us confidence in their work. We are very happy with all our windows, and would highly recommend their work to others.

Chris in East york
Chris in East york
4 reviews East York, ON

New front door and jam

I had a drafty old door that didn't close properly, typical east York.

Save helped us find a door and then he and his guy put it in with a new jam, and solid concrete sill. They were neat, efficient, and quick. Save even picked up a door handle for me when the one I had bought didn't work with the door...that was really above and beyond.

I'll definitely call them again when it's time to do my windows.

C.N. in York
C.N. in York
4 reviews YORK, ON

New entry doors to my house

I have used Anderson Windows and Doors for all my windows and doors. It's a family (2 brothers)owed business. No sale pitch with these guys!
They do their own work and are always on time. I have recommended them to all my friends.

cindy cole in Pickering
cindy cole in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

replacement of outside door

I contacted Brian by email to get a quote on a replacement outside door. He came out the next day to provide a quote and suggestions. The door was ordered. It arrived and was installed within the estimated timeframe. Great service and workmanship.

Kelly in Ajax
Kelly in Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Replaced patio doors

I chose Anderson Windows to replace my 35 year old patio doors., based on reviews on Homestars and I was not disappointed. They provided a quote for the job, arrived on time, completed the job in the time they said they would and cleaned up afterwards. I was very impressed with the service, the finished job and the price was exactly as quoted. I would definitely use them again if I was to replace any more windows.

Frank Lopes in Richmond hill
Frank Lopes in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Remove old steel and aluminum basement windows and install new fiberglass windows

When no other company was willing to do this job, I contacted Dave at Anderson Windows and Doors and arranged with him to do the work. I ordered windows as supply only from Inline Fiberglass and David and I scheduled the replacement for a mutually convenient time. Dave and Brian did a great job replacing the old rusting crappy steel frames that are a challenge to remove, originally supplied to the builder by Reliance Windows. They look great and I'll never have to paint those awful steel frames again. I'd recommend Anderson Windows to anyone in a heartbeat.

Stephanie  in Oshawa
Stephanie in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

3 Doors, front, side and back

I love my doors! Brian and Dave are very professional. They arrived when they said they would, they did the job efficiently, cleaned up after themselves. I will recommend them to everyone who needs a door or window. Thanks guys..

Daryn in Unionville
Daryn in Unionville
1 review North York, ON

French Patio Door and Basement Windows

A friend recommended Anderson Windows and Doors Ltd., and Brian came out to quote. What a nice guy. Our new French Patio Door and basement windows were installed to perfection by Brian and Dave. We were quoted for a bay window and can't wait to have it installed. We recommended Brian and Dave to neighbours and co-workers and they were very pleased with the results.

jimmie
jimmie

New Windows

I was referred to Anderson Windows onlinethrough Yahoo Questions. Anderson replaced five double hung windows in my living/dining area. The salesman was extremely friendly and knowledgeable of their products. He accompanied their carpenter to my house to assess the situation. It was determined that they had to replace the existing 2x4's to accomodate the new windows. This was included in the purchase price; other companies I had approached would have charged extra for this or wouldn't have done it at all. The fellows who did the actual installation were equally polite and accomodating. The windows are look great and function perfectly. A very good experience!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Pickering?