Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Reviews for Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Gerald
Gerald
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Replaced gutters ,facia boards and shingles

I received 3 quotes for the roof and 5 for gutters.
Prices were very close for roof but Adanac was best price on gutters. Dan came across as a professional businessman and Codey came by with samples when I decided to go with them.
The work was done over a few days and they did a professional job.
My next door neighbor was really impressed. He had his done by a different company and was happy but said he liked my roof more.
I just passed on Adanac info to the neighbor below.

He been watching other roofing companies in the area but said mine was done better.
I am very happy.

Hi Gerald. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review it means a lot to us that each customer is 100% happy that they chose Adanac as their roofing contractor. We have built this company on our customers reviews and appreciate any referrals you may give. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

D from Langley
D from Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Excellent.

Excellent work and worry free. Matt and crew were outstanding; gutter work was equally great. Had some additional trim work done which is a big relief. Always on time and they are on top of the details. No grinding the customer for extras or upgrades.

Thank yo you for your business and for taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to us here at Adanac. We like to believe that we have taken the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor. Everyone here at Adanac takes great pride in their work and truly want our customers to have a positive experience when hiring us as their contractor. Thanks Again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Carmen in Toronto
Carmen in Toronto
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Re roofing

Flavio and his crew did an amazing job to my roof. We had several quotes and their quote was very competitive. They cleaned up everyday and was happy to answer all my questions and concerns. Kurt the project manager kept me informed all the way and was very responsive. He also did an inspection before the job was signed off . It just shows this company cares. A very professional company and I highly recommend them.

Hi Carmen. Thank you for your valued business and taking the time to write a review. It means a lot to us. We like to think we are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one customer at a time. Thanks again. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Rob Wilson
Rob Wilson
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roof Replacemnet

Flavio's Crew were a joy to work with. 5 stars! The job was completed quickly, cleanly and for a reasonable price. I would recommend Adanac & Flavio's crew for your roof replacement project.

Hi Rob. Thank you so much for your business and taken the time to write a review. It means a lot to the guys working on your crew and a lot to me to know that all our customers are 100% pleased a choosing Adanac roofing and Gutters as there roofing contractor. I will let Flavio and the rest of the crew aware of your review Im sure it will put a smile on their faces. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Yanxing in Surrey
Yanxing in Surrey
0 reviews Langley, BC

reroofing and gutter replacement

Cody is very helpful and professional. He exlained all kinds of shringle and project procedure to us. The crew are efficient and have great quality of workmanship. In all, I am very happy with my new roof and highly recommend Adanac for roofing project.

Hi Yanxing. Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to write a review. I will let Cody and the crew that worked on your house aware that you are very happy with the roof project that Adanac Roofing did for you. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

New Roof - Eazy Breezy

Cody and his team were amazing. The quote came in quickly and was well put together. Cody took the time to review the options with us which helped us pick the right shingle colour and profile.
The team of roofers were very conscientious and kept us informed on their progress. Great quality workmanship and friendly and capable staff.
I would highly recommend them.

Hey Happy customer. That's our goal to make sure every customers has a positive experience when hiring Adanac Roofing as the roofing contractor. Thanks for taking the time to write a review it means alot to us here and the guys love reading about themselves. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Paula
Paula
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Our experience with Adanac Roofing from start to finish was excellent. Kurt walked us through the myriad details we needed to consider, provided timely and thorough responses, as well as ongoing communications. JC and crew were great to work with; they did very professional work, kept our grounds neat and tidy, and went the extra mile. We were very impressed and are pleased to be able to provide a reference for Adanac.

Hi Paula. First of all thank you so much for your business and any future referrals. It means a lot to us at Adanac Roofing that each customer has a positive experience when hiring us as their roofing contractor. We have built this company on customer referrals and I have always said you are only as good as your last project. I will let every one that was involved aware of your review. It will put big smiles on their faces. Thank again. Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Chris
Chris
1 review Surrey, BC

New roof and gutters

Adanac Roofing were wonderful to deal with, Cody was quick with the quote and answers to my questions. Small crew onsite were very knowledgeable and hard workers. They did a great job on my roof and kept everything clean. Couldn’t have asked for a better job done!

Hi Chris. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review. I will be sure to let every one aware of your review that worked on your project. it will make there day. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Adanac roofing
Adanac roofing
1 review Langley City, BC

Roof replacement

We were very pleased with our experience with Adanac Roofing. Cody, the project manager, provided a thorough overview of the job including references, roofing materials and cost. He answered all our questions. His crew were very hard working, polite, and knowledgeable. They identified a problem and made us aware of it and were able to solve it for us. Cleanup was excellent at the end of each day and at the end of the project. They were on time, on budget and very pleasant to deal with. The roof looks terrific and I would highly recommend them.
Nancy

Hi Nancey. Thank you for your business as well as taking the time to write a review all our staff want to make sure you have a positive experience when choosing us as your contractor it means a lot to us and makes are day when we read our reviews. We like to think we are taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor one customer at a time. Thanks again Dan Marr owner of Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

Colleen R.
Colleen R.
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Roof on House and Garage - Vancouver

We contacted Adanac to get a quote to replace the roof on our house and garage. Kurt was so prompt to respond. He came out immediately to take a look at the roof and discuss the options - and we received a quote within a few days. When we made the decision to go ahead, they luckily had a crew available the same week and they were able to start the next day.
What a wonderful crew we had working on the roof - Flavio's crew was so professional, polite and respectful. Not only did they a excellent job
on replacing the roof on our house and garage, they cleaned up so well that you wouldn't have even known they were there. And the quote we
received from Kurt was exactly what we paid - no surprises. I thought this was going to be such a daunting task, but Adanac Roofing made this
process so easy - and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new roof.

Hi Colleen. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write such a nice review it means a lot to us here at Adanac Roofing. I will let every one involved a ware of your review it will put a big smile on their faces.
I have been in this business for a long time and have fantastic employees and everyone dialed in on how a roofing project should go. We like to think we have taking the fear out of hiring a roofing contractor. Thanks again Dan Marr owner Adanac Roofing and Gutters.

More about Adanac Roofing And Gutters

Adanac is dedicated to providing its customers with quality roofing and aluminum gutter services backed by strong workmanship and material warranties! Adanac’s roofing capabilities encompass virtually all forms of steep-slope and flat roofing.

We strive to offer our customers the highest level of customer service in an effort to maintain a strong referral base. In doing this, we have succeeded in becoming one of the lower mainland's premier roofing companies.

Adanac Roofing Supply and Install IKO, CertainTeed and Malarkey asphalt shingles. Synthetic product we supply and Install Davinci,Enviroshake and all types of metal roofs along with Cedar shakes.