Bow Home Comfort Systems

Bow Home Comfort Systems

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Bow Home Comfort Systems

New furnace— spectacular job

No words can express our gratitude. Quick to respond to quote. Courteous and clean. They definitely know their stuff. As I was dealing with another company that wouldn’t have even told me some of the stuff that I should’ve known. The price was so much better than any other quotes. A father and son team that I would recommend in a heartbeat. Their friendly and business like manner was so appreciated. Will use them again and when and if i need an air conditioner service or replacement they are my guys. Thanks Russ and Andrew

You're welcome. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review we really appreciate it and we also appreciate you choosing us to replace your furnace.

New air conditioner

The people at Bow really listened and understood what I wanted, and recommended the perfect air conditioner to deliver! Their service was on time, on budget, and left nothing to be desired. No surprises. Impeccable!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review we really appreciate it. It's really nice to hear how satisfied our customers are with our service

0 reviews London, ON

Install new furnace, central a/c, power vent hwt

My 35 year old furnace failed early November. I had several well known London HVAC companies visit and provide quotes. Each one left me with a different question, and concern. A neighbour had good things to say about Bow, so I thought I'd give it one more try.

Russ and Andrew came by the day I called on their way to a call. Russ sized up the situation in about 10 minutes making observations and advising me on what needed and didn't need to be done. He listened to my questions and provided answers that gave me confidence in their integrity and knowledge. They took measurements before they left.

I received a proposal as promised early that
evening. The equipment arrived two days later with me supplying the hwt. The installation was complete in 3 days. Site conditions were overcome without a hitch and the installation was completed in a timely and professional manner.

They're a great team, knowledgeable and efficient, good natured, and honest. I have no hesitation recommending Bow, whatsoever. FIVE stars for advice, integrity, install and price.

Thanks for the great review. It's really great to hear how satisfied our customers are with our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review

Furnace & AC

It's amazing experience from the start to finish.
Mr. Bow with his son Andrew were very good, professional and courteous. They are amazing.!!!!!!!
I Recommend this company to anyone.
Omran Elkadri

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us an "amazing" review. Thanks again for your business and trusting us with your home comfort needs. Your hospitality was appreciated as well. Thank-you

Private User reviews London, ON

Goodman Furnace

We had had Russ and Andrew from BOW Heating and Cooling Service provide a quote on a new Goodman furnace. Our American Standard furnace was only 12 years old and the D.C. blower motor could not be fixed or replaced. Russ and Andrew were very responsive to all of my questions and inquiries. They made me comfortable choosing the furnace but more importantly they made me feel a comfortable choosing their company to sell and install the new furnace. All work was done quickly, efficiently, and professionally. They both were very proactive, and I completely satisfied with both the furnace and BOW. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone that needs a new heating system.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We really appreciate it . It's nice to hear how satisfied you are with our services and if you need anything in the future we'll be there for you. Thanks again

new goodman furnace install

great service great guys very happy with everything about install,price and overall experience with bow heating

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and will be there whenever you require our services.

Bruce from London
Bruce from London

Great Company

Called Russ based on the reviews on here & to say the comments on this site were spot on is a understatement. Russ checked out both our A/C system as well as our heating system....told us the other company never looked after our furnace & due to this neglect it was a "old" system in need of replacement. Russ & Andrew showed up on time & did a great job for us!!!Will not look anywhere else when our A/C system needs replacing!!!These ratings are real do not look elsewhere IMHO!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review we really appreciate it. You will be happy with your new Goodman furnace and when it needs maintenance we will do it properly. You can count on that

AC and furnace replacement

Very happy with the workmanship. Showed up on time every day. Very Professional. Would definitely recommend Bow Home Comfort Systems .

Thank you for the great review we really appreciate it and your business. Punctuality and neatness are very important to us. Every professional should act this way but unfortunately they don't seem to

Aaron
Aaron
2 reviews London, ON

Gas Line Work

They were prompt, thorough and completed the work at a good price. There wasn't any attempt to upsell me on expensive equipment they just realigned my gas lines like requested with minimal complications/problems. Would definitely have them back in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We have never tried to upsell people into something that they don't need.

Private User reviews London, ON

Air conditioner

Very pleased with Bow home comfort Systems. Russ and Andrew were able to give me a quote and replace my air conditioner in a couple of days. They are honest , friendly and very hard working. They did a wonderful job cleaning up everything. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it.

More about Bow Home Comfort Systems

BOW HOME COMFORT SYSTEMS HAS OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE INSTALLING AND SERVICING HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS.

We strictly service residential customers, allowing us to focus on the things that matter most to homeowners: quality work done right the first time.

Russ Bow, owner of Bow Home Comfort Systems, has been taking care of any customer that comes his way since day one. He puts pride into his work, where he can truly show his customers how much he appreciates their business. Russ’ son, Andrew, also works for Bow Home Comfort Systems.

Russ has his gas and air conditioning tickets. Andrew holds his gas ticket. Bow Home Comfort is fully insured, and can also offer Ontario Power Authority rebates on applicable purchases.

Russ and Andrew always tell their customers to be wary of those who condemn your home comfort system. They know a fix is usually at hand, and they are happy to help their customers get a few more years out of their appliances before replacing. They know you have a budget and do what they can to suit it. Additionally, they put their efforts into the little things that separate decent work from fantastic work, like:

Using drop cloths to prevent a mess
Performing their work neatly
Respecting their customers’ homes
Putting customer satisfaction above all else
Bow Home Comfort respects you and your home – this isn’t just another job. There are no salespeople, no warehouse, and no ad campaigns. Just honesty and respect, at your service.

Contact us for a free consultation. We would love to hear from you!