Tora Concrete And Construction

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Tora Concrete And Construction

Lisa Feyt from Calgary
Lisa Feyt from Calgary

Cement front steps and walkway

I had my very wide front steps and walkway done. I was completely impressed with Ozario and his crew...They were very polite, friendly and respectful, cleaned up their mess and the cost was more than reasonable and much lower than other estimates I received. I will definitely use this company again for all of my cement needs.

Thanks Lisa. We appreciate the trust you placed in us to complete your project, and the time you took to review our company. Thank you.

FussyGuy in Royal Oak
FussyGuy in Royal Oak

Concrete walkway and patio

Orazio Falconi, the owner of Tora concrete did a great job on our concrete walkway and patio project. He is involved in all aspects of the job from quotion, to pouring and finishing, to the final clean-up. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to work with you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the end product. His price was very competitive as well. Despite being very busy, he got back to us quickly and met with us to go over our project and discuss some ideas. We are extremely happy with the quality of his work and feel very lucky that we made the choice to go with Tora Concrete.

Thanks Hank, and sorry it's taken a while to respond! Just learning about HomeStars and realized I could respond to your review. I appreciate you taking the time, and am glad you were happy with our work!!

More about Tora Concrete And Construction

Tora Concrete Ltd. was founded in Calgary in 1989, and is still owned and operated by the original founder. The company has developed a reputation for excellent service and workmanship – adding beauty and increasing the value of many homes and businesses in the Calgary area over the past two decades.

Tora specializes in decorative finishes such as exposed aggregate concrete, stamped or decorative concrete, and broom-finished concrete – all in a wide range of colours. We work with the best suppliers and skilled craftsmen to create sidewalks, patios, driveways, steps and other concrete projects that reflect your style and vision, and complement your home or business.