Losani Homes Ltd

Reviews for Losani Homes Ltd

manish in Toronto
manish in Toronto

Worst new home experience

0 star out of 5. It should have been negative.
One of worst service experience team they have. I sales representative say one thing and another one say something else. I am Losani loyalty member and facing so many problems , not sure how they will treat others . Their legal team one of worst. You deposit money for 1 house upgrade, they take it and during closing they don't even consider it. They you need to followup many time to get your own money. After many followup found they consider it for adjust for other house. So unprofessional accounting team and waste of time.

One of worst compony for warranty issue. They postponed issue to grading even without looking it. Overall they treat you nice and well when they want to sell after that no one care. I had issue on multiple time for closing , PDI , warranty etc and every time there are no compassion and professionalism
One of worst builder I have work with. 0 star out of 5.
Also there is no one to complaint to , warranty team is one of worst.

Hi Manish,

It saddens us to hear a valued customer is this disappointed with their experience as customer satisfaction is of great importance to us. However, we do not feel your review accurately depicts what took place and we would like to clarify some items you addressed.

As a new home builder in Ontario, we are required to meet all Tarion regulations in accordance with the Ontario New Home Warranties Act. For Pre-Delivery Inspections, Occupancies, Closings and Warranty we have a strict program in place that we follow to ensure all Tarion requirements are met. The requests you made were not denied not for a lack of compassion but because they go against Tarion regulations. This process was explained clearly when you occupied your first Losani Home, and our response remained consistent when the same requests were made with your second Losani Home.

The Losani Homes team is professionally trained, has extensive knowledge and are the leaders in industry standards. We were understanding and lenient with short notice requests to extend and when contractual obligations were not met. We follow and enforce guidelines as set out by the Canada Revenue Agency, outlined thoroughly in our Agreements of Purchase and Sale in regards to rental properties and the HST Rebate that applies to new homes in Ontario. This was not a failure of miscommunication by Losani Homes. Please contact your Customer Service Representative regarding any other concerns, as we were not aware of issues you may be having in your home.

We pride ourselves not only on our quality, but being consistent and transparent with all our homeowners. We appreciate you choosing Losani Homes as your homebuilder, and we are sorry you feel it was not the right choice for you.

Best Regards,
Losani Homes

Keri in Stoney Creek
Keri in Stoney Creek

Service and buying

The buying process and design visits were informative and gave me a great view of my purchase. The home visit with my warranty rep really gave me a better understanding of what the next steps were, it was a nice personal touch. The techs on the warranty team were helpful and gave me great advice when I asked them questions during my service after I filed the 30 day form. So far so great Losani!

Robert Rosset in Georgetown
Robert Rosset in Georgetown

New Home

My daughter was looking to purchase a new home and I pointed her in the direction of Losani. As a previous Conciliator for Tarion, I was very familiar (and impressed) with the quality, workmanship, and reputation of the brand. My daughter recently put in an offer for a townhouse and thus far the sales team has been extremely helpful and courteous. We expect nothing less for the remainder of the process.

Dale in Saint Catharines
Dale in Saint Catharines
1 review Hamilton, ON

New home build awesome builder

Great experience with the build of my new home. With all the excitement we had from chosing designs to moving in. Thank you for an exciting exprience with the purchase of our new home.

Carol Taylor in Hamilton
Carol Taylor in Hamilton

Beautiful Wildwood townhome, Ancaster

The buying process was informative and thorough, and every step of the way was supported by the helpful staff at Losani Homes. Designers helped bring my vision of my new home to a reality. Now that I'm moved in, it really feels like home. Thank you.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

A solid house

A positive experience all around. Sales staff was knowledgeable and delivered what was promised. The design Center staff really helped pull my house and upgrades together to go from a house to a home. And warranty took care of my issues quickly and efficiently.

K Hunter in Hamilton
K Hunter in Hamilton

Design/Home Build Review

Customer Service at Losani Homes is second to none. The whole process has been amazing! Very pleased with the standard options, bought with another builder before and what is considered an upgrade for most builders is standard with them. Would definitely purchase a Losani home in the future! Can’t get a better builder!

cazzobuilder in Hamilton
cazzobuilder in Hamilton

worst builder ever

made the mistake of buying a home from Losani. This was the biggest mistake we have made. The staff makes promises they can't keep and tells you that you are getting better quality then what they really have. Also be careful when you do the walk through as they try to rush you through it so that you miss as much as possible, or they tell you don't worry about it.... Trust me make sure you write down everything even if its a spec of dust cause it will haunt you later. I don't know who rates this builder but it must be the staff/family cause they are the only ones that could give such reviews. Note once they take your money you are done you have no power and they will take every opportunity to screw you over. Please be careful not to fall into the same trap we did. There are much better builders out there then this one. I will never do business with this builder again and hopefully you will not give them satisfaction either. Hope this review was helpful to someone.

homeowner in Lincoln
homeowner in Lincoln
1 review Lincoln, ON

problems from day 1 BUYER BE WARE!!

This is the worst company in my opinion they don't know how to build a quality home. I had a leak at the front of my house from the first day I took possession discovered the next day when it started raining. It took them forever to even diagnose the issue because they kept sending a jack of all trades guy until I got frustrated. They would always say it was this and that and they never fixed until one day .. it turned out to be that they forgot to put the weep behind the bricks. The sad thing is now the problem is back and they say it out of warranty. I guess they did a HACK fix which is not warrantable. I have had other builders fix issues even 10 years after i owned my previous home but they were a reputable builder. This builder is only good at making promises but after they take you money forget it. I would never buy or recommend this builder to anyone. I have also come across other home owners with this builder and they had the same opinion so I am not alone. Its disgusting that they allow this builder to build inferior product with no consequences. BUYER BE WARE!!!

Marib in Waterloo
Marib in Waterloo
1 review Milton, ON

New Home at Simply Grand

My experience with purchasing with Losani Homes has been exceptional. Fantastic staff committed to ensuring you find the perfect home. After touring their new Ancaster Woodlands site, I'm excited to see my new home built! Great looking homes!

More about Losani Homes Ltd

Losani Homes is renowned for its award winning designs, craftsmanship and exceptional customer service. The Losani team excels at taking a sincere and exacting approach to building and at developing exciting communities and creative plans. As one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, a dedication to excellence and growth continue ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Hamilton?