Abacus Landscaping Ltd

Fences & Gates
236 - 44 Ave NW Calgary AB T2K 0J1
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Calgary  >  Abacus Landscaping Ltd  >  Awesome Job on Chain Link Fence
Caroline in Calgary
Caroline in Calgary

Awesome Job on Chain Link Fence

It was wonderful to deal with Wayne and his crew. I called for a quote in the evening and was fully expecting to leave a voice mail. Wayne answered the phone, was extremely efficient at determining what I needed done and even provided me with a quote that evening. Within six days of my call, Wayne and his crew had finished putting up our new fence. They were extremely fast, efficient, great to deal with, and the price was very competitive. I would highly recommend Abacus Landscaping. Great job!!

People have told me they are often shocked to have a real person answering the phone without the required press 1, press 2. Thanks to Steve and Nick who rank among the most competent installers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and laughs with you and hubby Rob in solving the age old male-female or is it female-male dichotomy. LOL .... Oh what fun that was! It was a pleasure to have installed the fence for you and the family!