Air Makers Inc

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Air Makers Inc

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

AC Installation

Very happy with my AC! Great customer service and excellent work. Thank You Faisal for doing a great job! Will definitely recommend this company for AC Installation! Absolutely 5 star!

Appreciate your kind review of our work and hope to be of assistance, always. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions and/or concerns. Much appreciated!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Replaced old furnace and aircon units

From selection of models to installation, Faisal gave me a great guidance considering my situation. His crew members were superv and impressively hard workers when I saw installation job doing.

Thanks to these guys, I could finally remove 3 times oversized furnace(high utility bill over 10 years) and energy efficient aircon unit.

I will definitely recommend Faisal to my friends in the future.

Thank you for your time in posting a review of our work and thank you for your kind comments. Please be sure to contact our office in case of any questions and/or concerns. Appreciate your support.

Tariq in
Tariq in

They fixed EVERYTHING!

I had a lot of different issues. Several were the fault of the Nest thermostat, some were due to the initial install, but they sent 2 amazing technicians. 1 was Mehrdad. He not only replaced the fast stat 3 wire with a 4 wire, but he also cleaned the AC with my hose!!! Yes, he disassembled and cleaned it. He was amazing!!!

Initially I had several issues, but this company is great. I might have had a bad experience at first, but they returned several times to fix everything at $0. Even when this was my own fault. Followed up several times after fixing things.

Dear Tariq,

It seems that there is a terrible miscommunication/misunderstanding happening. We had absolutely installed the extra wiring that was required to operate the A/C or there would be no A/C operation at the moment. Previous to the A/C install, there were only 2 wires present and now there are three, in order to operate the cooling. When we visited in May to see why the A/C wasn't turning on, it is reported that the breaker needed a reset and it was confirmed that the A/C is working. Your rep did contact the service office afterwards to inquire why you were unable to control your Nest thermostat through the wifi, to which we replied that we hadn't installed the thermostat and this is independent of any wiring and looks to be a thermostat issue which should be replaced and is not a warranty issue since we hadn't supplied nor installed it. We did not hear back from you or your rep afterwards. But it looks like your rep, Faisal, took an extra initiative just to reconfirm everything and he had dispatched another tech to verify that your thermostat issue is independent of what we have done and the experienced wifi issue can only be resolved by replacing the thermostat. If you would like, we would be happy to dispatch a tech for the third time to your property to confirm and show you everything. We have already tried to call you to arrange a mutually agreeable time where you can also be on site at your rental property. Please call us back to make sure there is no misunderstanding. Please also kindly note that technically there should be a charge for these visits, since they have not been pertaining to our work and warranty-related. But we would like to remain patient in good faith, to make sure there is no misunderstanding.

Shabnam

volpen00 in Stoney Creek
volpen00 in Stoney Creek

Replaced 20 year old hvac system

Air Makers was very prompt to call me for support. I spoke with Faisal, he was understanding, direct and easy to talk with. He was able to answer my questions and was easy to communicate with.
When the workers (Fred) arrived the next morning they were again very accommodating and easy to understand and communicate with.
I appreciated how they laid down a rag carpet so as not to dirty my floor and they were again able to answer any questions I had.

thanks again Nino

Thank you very much dear Nino for your kind review. It's been a pleasure working for you. Please do not hesitate to contact our office in case of any questions and/or concerns.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Goodman 2 Tonne AC

I was spending money trying to fix an again air conditioner and eventually decided just to replace the whole system. I shopped around and was looking for a great price but more importantly a company with great service and experience. I am pleased to say I found both with Air Makers.

Faisal was extremely helpful and patient in talking me through the options and recommendations. He listened carefully to my long story of trying to fix and troubleshoot the old AC and was understanding of my situation was sincere about trying to help.

The installers arrived on time and were friendly. The installation job was very professional and completed in about 2 hours. Everything was explained and when they were done they cleaned and swept up.

Would absolutely recommend Air Makers for all your air conditioning needs.

Thanks

Dear Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and thank you very much for putting the time to review our work. We greatly appreciate it and hope to always be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to get in touch, in case of any questions and/or concerns.

sreekanth in Toronto
sreekanth in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New Furnace, AC and Cased Coil

I needed to change my ac and furnace. I called few companies for estimate. Faisal (905-924-2400) came from air makers inc and helped me select ac and furnace most suitable for my home. He was very honest and very easy to talk to.
I am extremely happy with installation team also. Faisal also registered for me at Lennox.com and I received a Lennox warranty certificate on the same day ac and furnace installed. I recommend this company to anybody for all HVAC needs.
Thanks
Sreekanth

Dear Sreekanth,

We greatly appreciate your kind feedback and the time you took to provide a kind review our work. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions and/or concerns. Appreciate it!

Install dual heat Furnace with Heat Pump

A Natural Gas furnace was installed to complement an existing heat pump. The work was complex and needed an expert technician to allow both systems to work flawlessly. Furnace worked well into the winter. During the spring startup we had some issues with the heat pump. Brent, the technician diagnosed the problem and expertly fixed it. The company did not charge me for the follow up service. I am pleased with the work and highly recommend Air Makers to my friends

Really appreciate your kind feedback and your kind review of our work. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions and/or concerns.

Thanks again,

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Furnace and AC unit replace/installation in house

A moved into an old home and part of the home inspection revealed the furnace and external AC unit needed to be replaced asap. Faisal was extremely attentive and solutions focused. No upsell here. He focused on ensuring my house got what it needed to function at peak performance and had an installation team at the house the next day. They were polite, worked fast and were extremely diligent and explained the whole process along the way. Highly recommend this company for all your Furance/AC needs.

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our work. Nothing makes our team happier than to know we have made our customer happy. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions and/or concerns.

Florentin in Toronto
Florentin in Toronto

Furnace intermittent issues

Booked Air Makers for an intermittent old furnace issue. Used Homestars to avoid Kijiji. Had a very short visit from a tech that had a very brief assessment. However, right after, had the chance to meet Brent who came and took the time to look at the Lennox furnace and the thermostat, checked all the elements.
Brent was very relaxed and had a very good understanding of the situation, and when he left the house, furnace was working - which is a very good sign. Warming up the house with the fireplace is not ideal winter time in Canada. I would call Air Makers again and ask for Brent if possible, have the confidence that issues will have a resolution. Hope my intermittent issue is done but even if this reoccurs, I am happy in the end with the call made to these folks. All is well when it ends well.

Hello Florentin,

We are just in receipt of your review this evening (January 25th), after which we reviewed our technician’s report. The total charge of $75 plus HST was paid by you for a licensed technician’s travel to your residence and to diagnose the cause of no heat. According to the report, once there, our tech confirmed that the furnace is turning off because of a stoppage of the thermostat signal. This was specifically confirmed through bypassing the thermostat, whereby the furnace worked well once the stat was bypassed. The technician’s report further makes note that this process was re-tested and demonstrated and explained for you and it took approx 30 to 40 minutes and not 5 minutes. So it is unclear to myself as to why you would be unsatisfied with the payment made. Especially that our head office never received a complaint note from you previously. As you correctly noted yourself, we are in the midst of a pandemic lockdown and still in an effort to cope with very difficult circumstances and the resulting challenges.

Moreover, please note that our maintenance services are not included with diagnostic work, as they are separate processes; maintenance never involves diagnostic steps and is never required based on an urgent trip and is normally booked within a week of contact time. Additionally, diagnostic work is always charged based on a flat rate. It can take upwards of 2 hours or it can take a number of minutes. And as we would never ask for more in payment in case of incurring a long duration in diagnostic work, it would be unfair to ask for discounts, if it takes a shorter length of time to diagnose an issue. And it should go without saying that we always take full responsibility for our diagnostic statements and if any diagnostic conclusion is ever inaccurate, we will be certain that a correct diagnostic is made within the promised amount of $75. This is why asking for discounts on this payment, would not be a reasonable request, if this is why you are unhappy.

I can always understand that from the point of view a client, with the absence of a full picture, we can sometimes arrive at premature conclusions and in this case, I assure you we offer very fair prices and have developed fair and mutually beneficial policies, combined with trusted services and it would be unfair to expect and ask for more discounts, during difficult circumstances. We will contact you tomorrow to discuss further and to see how we can help further within reasonable means and to make sure there are no miscommunications nor misunderstandings.

Thank you in advance and hope we can be of further help,

Mo Naqvi
Mo Naqvi

Flawless product and flawless service

The entire process from beginning to end was seamless. My family and I thoroughly appreciate the new furnace, but even more so the way you guys dealt with us. Thank you 100x for your amazing customer service and the quality furnace.

Dear Mo,

Thank you so much for your kindness and your time in posting this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever face a question and/or concern. Thank you again!

Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2021,

More about Air Makers Inc

Since 1998, dedicated to its founding principle - building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect - Air Makers Inc. has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with honest and reliable Heating and Air Conditioning services. Through the supply and installation of industry-leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and solutions, we make every effort in helping you live more comfortable and healthy lives. Air Makers' pledge to quality means that our goal is beyond merely administering an HVAC business. We, in fact, attempt to build a foundation of mutual trust and respect and further establish a long-term and reciprocated relationship with our clients.