Air Makers Inc

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Air Makers Inc

Max and Morag from Toronto
Max and Morag from Toronto

Had an issue but was resolved

I had an issue with my furnace and the office had closed but when I reached my salesperson, he offered to arrange a Saturday emergency visit at a slight premium. This was a relief.

Review has 2 previous versions

Appreciate your kindness in re-evaluating your initial review, dear Max. Much appreciated. And please do not hesitate to let us know if there is something you require help with or if you have any questions.

Happy holidays and wishing you a wonderful new year, in advance,

Florentin in Toronto
Florentin in Toronto

Furnace intermittent issues

Booked Air Makers for an intermittent old furnace issue. Used Homestars to avoid Kijiji. Had a very short visit from a tech that had a very brief assessment. However, right after, had the chance to meet Brent who came and took the time to look at the Lennox furnace and the thermostat, checked all the elements.
Brent was very relaxed and had a very good understanding of the situation, and when he left the house, furnace was working - which is a very good sign. Warming up the house with the fireplace is not ideal winter time in Canada. I would call Air Makers again and ask for Brent if possible, have the confidence that issues will have a resolution. Hope my intermittent issue is done but even if this reoccurs, I am happy in the end with the call made to these folks. All is well when it ends well.

Hello Florentin,

We are just in receipt of your review this evening (January 25th), after which we reviewed our technician’s report. The total charge of $75 plus HST was paid by you for a licensed technician’s travel to your residence and to diagnose the cause of no heat. According to the report, once there, our tech confirmed that the furnace is turning off because of a stoppage of the thermostat signal. This was specifically confirmed through bypassing the thermostat, whereby the furnace worked well once the stat was bypassed. The technician’s report further makes note that this process was re-tested and demonstrated and explained for you and it took approx 30 to 40 minutes and not 5 minutes. So it is unclear to myself as to why you would be unsatisfied with the payment made. Especially that our head office never received a complaint note from you previously. As you correctly noted yourself, we are in the midst of a pandemic lockdown and still in an effort to cope with very difficult circumstances and the resulting challenges.

Moreover, please note that our maintenance services are not included with diagnostic work, as they are separate processes; maintenance never involves diagnostic steps and is never required based on an urgent trip and is normally booked within a week of contact time. Additionally, diagnostic work is always charged based on a flat rate. It can take upwards of 2 hours or it can take a number of minutes. And as we would never ask for more in payment in case of incurring a long duration in diagnostic work, it would be unfair to ask for discounts, if it takes a shorter length of time to diagnose an issue. And it should go without saying that we always take full responsibility for our diagnostic statements and if any diagnostic conclusion is ever inaccurate, we will be certain that a correct diagnostic is made within the promised amount of $75. This is why asking for discounts on this payment, would not be a reasonable request, if this is why you are unhappy.

I can always understand that from the point of view a client, with the absence of a full picture, we can sometimes arrive at premature conclusions and in this case, I assure you we offer very fair prices and have developed fair and mutually beneficial policies, combined with trusted services and it would be unfair to expect and ask for more discounts, during difficult circumstances. We will contact you tomorrow to discuss further and to see how we can help further within reasonable means and to make sure there are no miscommunications nor misunderstandings.

Thank you in advance and hope we can be of further help,

Mo Naqvi
Mo Naqvi

Flawless product and flawless service

The entire process from beginning to end was seamless. My family and I thoroughly appreciate the new furnace, but even more so the way you guys dealt with us. Thank you 100x for your amazing customer service and the quality furnace.

Dear Mo,

Thank you so much for your kindness and your time in posting this review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever face a question and/or concern. Thank you again!

Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2021,

Paul Duchich from Richmond Hill
Paul Duchich from Richmond Hill

New HVAC for home in Mimico

The best option for a new HVAC installation. They were referred to me by my friend who used them for a commercial job. I dealt with Fred directly and what a breeze he made it. The team at Air Makers are pro’s, as they advised and made my new HVAC feel as custom and unique as possible.

It would be a huge mistake to not choose Air Makers for your residential or commercial needs.

Paul

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your time in posting this review. It has certainly been a great pleasure from our end.

Thank you again and wishing you a wonderful and happy new year,

Jeff b
Jeff b

New furnace

Very easy to deal with. Installers were very professional And friendly. Think he’s name was Brent if I’m not mistaken. I was Overall very happy and satisfied will use again!

Dear Jeff,

Thank you so much for your time and reviewing our work in a kind light. Please don't hesitate to contact our office, in case of any questions or concerns.

Wishing you a merry Christmas, a happy holiday and a blessed new year,

Tannaz in Toronto
Tannaz in Toronto

Project

I'm not an easy person to please. Specially when it comes to my house. Seriously, i worked my way up and down for looking for the right company. "Air makers" is highly recommended.

Dear Tannaz,

Thank you for your kind review and your kind comments. It certainly has been a pleasure from our end.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a great new year in advance,

Manrose in Mississauga
Manrose in Mississauga

Excellent Service

Excellent customer experience. I needed to replace my furnace on the weekend and they got back to me immediately. Quick response time and a smooth installation of a high quality furnace.

Dear Manrose,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our work and please note, it makes us very happy to know that your experience has been a good one. Please do not hesitate to contact us, in case of any questions and/or concerns.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and wishing you a great new year, in advance,

Fran
Fran

Furnace

So happy with this company, they have installed for 3 of my other family members and we have all had very positive experiences with air makers. Furnace install went very smoothly and the technicians were knowledgeable, friendly and quite helpful! This winter will be a warm one!

Thank you so much Fran for your kind words and review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions. We hope you and your family stay well and safe! Kind regards, Naz.

Dale  in Etobicoke
Dale in Etobicoke

Humifier installation

During the initial installation of my furnace I was given a White Rodgers humidifier. It worked for one year. I called a technician and he installed a new regulator. That regulator lasted another year and seized up once again. Time for a new more advanced humidifier. I placed a call to Air Makers Inc. The office arranged for their technician (Brentt) to attend my home a few days later. Brentt dismantled the old and installed a new Aprilaire in a short period of time. He examined the completed job to ensure no water leakage resulted in his work. He then went on to explain the proper operation of the unit, the settings needed for a comfortable home and where to secure a new water pad when required. All in all a job well done by a very intelligent and professional technician that is very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend Air Makers.

Dear Dale,

We greatly appreciate that you put in the time to review our work and your kind words. We are very glad to know that you were happy with Brentt's work and that we were able to meet your expectations. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions.

Once again, thank you for your time, your business and your kindness.

Raju in Toronto
Raju in Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

AC - 2 ton Lennox AC

Installation was ok, except they did not seal the outside hole. Had to buy sealant from Home depot and do it my self.
The contract said the AC unit comes with a winter cover. Technician forgot to get it. Emailed no response. Still waiting for cover

Hi Raju,

We would appreciate it if you would please email us at info@airmakers.ca with your address and/or a copy of your invoice and we would gladly look into this for you. Additionally, it is the responsibility of the installing tech to seal any opening on the wall. Not sure why you had to make a trip to Home Depot but I'll be happy to put in a request to send a tech to your home to check for you, while dropping off the backordered winter cover.

More about Air Makers Inc

Since 1998, dedicated to its founding principle - building relationships based upon mutual trust and respect - Air Makers Inc. has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with honest and reliable Heating and Air Conditioning services. Through the supply and installation of industry-leading heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products and solutions, we make every effort in helping you live more comfortable and healthy lives. Air Makers' pledge to quality means that our goal is beyond merely administering an HVAC business. We, in fact, attempt to build a foundation of mutual trust and respect and further establish a long-term and reciprocated relationship with our clients.