Jayson Global

Betty in Edmonton
Betty in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Malarkey Windsor roofing

I am very pleased with the end result! Roof looks great with thicker shingles and caps; they are very distinct! Upped our property value considerably! Work crew fantastic, with attention to detail and with meeting my requests and concerns!

Josiah in Leduc
Josiah in Leduc
0 reviews Leduc, AB

Vinyl Siding on house

Horrible experience. Based on all the good reviews I decided to go ahead with Jayson to install vinyl siding on my house and garage. At first everything seemed good but once the work started is when the problems began. It took 4 weeks for them to complete the job. Eaves-troughs weren't installed until the second week. They had to make multiple visits to fix all the issues and poor install. They weren't going to complete the job as per the quote but in the end they finally agreed. Poor communication. Extremely disappointing when you are investing that much money. Stay Away!

Shayne in Medicine Hat
Shayne in Medicine Hat

Professional and Quick

Just had my roof done, and it was done quickly and professionally.

They also seamlessly tied in my roof with the neighboring roof even though they are different shingles!

My items in the yard were covered and protected from any falling debris.
My yard and surrounding area were cleaned after the job was done, and the picture report I received was excellent!

I recommend anyone looking for a home renovation project to be done professionally, use Jayson Global.

R and C in Edmonton
R and C in Edmonton

Roofing maintenance/repairs

We had Jayson Global conduct an inspection and preventative maintenance of our fiberglass/asphalt shingles. The services was prompt and the service technician was very thorough and explained any concerns witnessed and what was done to get the roof back in top shape. I highly recommend Jayson Global Roofing for any roofing maintenance!

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Emergency Repair

A tree fell on my house. I called Jayson Global and they sent out there emergency repair the same day and had the hole in the roof repaired very friendly and very fast repair!

Roof Tearoff and Replace

Had a good experience with Jayson Global. The crew was professional and cleaned up well afterwards. A small deficiency was taken care of immediately with no hesitation. Very pleased with the roof.

New Roof and Solar Panels

This company is first rate. They did a nice job on the new roofing, and then installed solar panels. All was clean, neat and tidy. Always answers their phones with any questions I needed answered. I look forward to many years of peace of mind!

Trudy Brookside
Trudy Brookside

Roof repair

Harvey was very considerate and thorough in his explanation as to the repairs required for our roof. We had a number of companies look at our situation but felt that he was honest and did not try to sell us anything unnecessary.

Thank you for the review Trudy.

Roof Replacement

They did all the work in two mornings. Everything was cleaned up thoroughly. Didn't leave a trace, other than a brand new roof. I am Very happy with the work.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we hit the mark on the clean up.

More about Jayson Global

Jayson Global has always been a family-run business serving Edmonton and the greater area since the late 1980's.

Jayson Global provides roofing, siding, windows & doors for homeowners, home builders, development companies, property management and insurance companies in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Our certified tradesmen have up to 40 years of experience and can handle any size job effectively and efficiently. We are fully bonded, covered by worker’s compensation, and we carry a $5,000,000 liability insurance policy. We are proud members of the Edmonton Construction Association, Edmonton Region Home Builders’ Association, and the Better Business Bureau.

We complete hundreds of projects every year and over 95% of our customers would recommend our service to their family and friends.