Jayson Global

Reviews for Jayson Global

Karen Shillabeer from Edmonton
Karen Shillabeer from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We were familiar with Jayson Global Roofing through their excellent reputation in the industry as well as the admirable work they have done in supporting the Be Brave Ranch Project for Little Warriors. When we were recently facing replacement of the roof on our own house and garage, it went without saying that we would consider Jayson Global as our first choice to do this work. They certainly did not disappoint.
Through the entire replacement of our roof, everyone involved from the company was totally professional, kept to their word and most importantly kept to the promised schedule. The work required was fully explained and documented from the outset, with no hidden costs or unexpected additions, and the completed work was excellent. A true measure of their competency was that the entire area around both the house and garage was cleaned of debris at completion, including the eavestroughs, to the extent that there was no evidence that work on the roof had been done at all……..that is other than a stunning new roof that we could not be happier with!
Thank you, Jayson Global!

Jerry from Edmonton
Jerry from Edmonton

Replace Existing Roof

Jayson Global Roofing Inc. replaced my parent's existing roof recently. The Estimator, was very good, and provided all the information necessary for my parents to choose the right materials for their roof. The crew came and completed the job very punctually, ever in 30 Degrees C. They were very hard working and polite. When they finished the roofing job, the crew cleaned up the worksite 100% and even offered to help my mom sweep the sidewalks. Now that's service at its best. I would totally recommend Jayson Global Roofing Inc.

Bob and Sheila Edmonds from Edmonton
Bob and Sheila Edmonds from Edmonton

New Roof

Jayson Global roofing crew showed up on time to neatly stack the roofing supplies. They started the roof on schedule. We were impressed with how polite,efficient, safety oriented and tidy the roofing crew was. They let us know the original builder had neglected to install roofing vents and they took care of ensuring this was done. We're looking forward to a cooler summer and our new roof looks beautiful! Thank-you!

gemma bruce from Edmonton
gemma bruce from Edmonton

siding

they did not showing up when promised, they did not take constructive criticism. they would start work late and end early. we were promised a crew and only had two workers show up to do the work.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for providing your feedback for our improvement.

Trev from Edmonton
Trev from Edmonton

Emergency Roof Repair

This company did my original install when the house was built. 5 years later I have a leak and called for an Emergency repair. They stated that they would only come out to the job for a minimum of $295.00 up front and demanded a credit card number before proceeding with the service call. I gave them the number and waited for them to do the work. I phone several times to confirm the status of the job and when I could expect them to arrive. After to weeks of no service, a leaking roof, ignored phone my calls and messages, I called another company who came the same day and conducted the repairs. Their inspection also indicated multiple problems and faults with the original install of my shingles by Jayson Global. A call to my builder and a re-direct back to Jayson Global was fruitless. All they wanted to do was defend their work and offered nothing in the way of mitigating their sloppy work. Do yourself a favour, stay away from this company. It might look good up front, but later on down the road the true quality of their work and service will be realized. Complete fail.

Hello Trev

Sorry to hear about your experience. I will take your comments and apply them to improving our customer service so this doesn't happen in the future.

Jonathan.

Gary Smith of Parkland County
Gary Smith of Parkland County
2 reviews STONY PLAIN, AB

Siding,soffits,facia eaves guttes, chimney pipes, Shuttes and New Roof shingles.

Jaysons Roofing was hired to remove old siding, soffets, facia Gutters and shingles and replace with all new on our home that got hit with Hail real bad. They did an excellent job, came on time stayed until the job was done, I was so pleased with them I gave each of the worker a gift. then when their was a warranty issue then they came back for warranty this winter. On the original tear off of the roof one of their over anxious worker damaged some of my wifes flowers in the flower bed, and a manager came out right away that day with a $100.00 gift card to a Nursery for my wife.this is how all contractors should be. We have since hired them for another project else where and it was the same great work and attitude. Thanks Jaysons Roofing of Edmonton

More about Jayson Global

Jayson Global has always been a family-run business serving Edmonton and the greater area since the late 1980's.

Jayson Global provides roofing, siding, windows & doors for homeowners, home builders, development companies, property management and insurance companies in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Our certified tradesmen have up to 40 years of experience and can handle any size job effectively and efficiently. We are fully bonded, covered by worker’s compensation, and we carry a $5,000,000 liability insurance policy. We are proud members of the Edmonton Construction Association, Edmonton Region Home Builders’ Association, and the Better Business Bureau.

We complete hundreds of projects every year and over 95% of our customers would recommend our service to their family and friends.