Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Calgary AB

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Allan Ng from Calgary
Allan Ng from Calgary

Christmas Lights setup and takedown

I have used Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes the past several years for Xmas light setup and takedown. Appointments are easy to setup through email or telephone. They reply promptly to emails. The staff are very friendly and courteous over the phone. The crews are professional and usually arrive on time. I had some light strands come off after initial setup and the crew were able to come back in a few days to repair them. Same good experience with takedown. Lights, clips, and extension cords were taken down and packed in boxes. No damage to any of the lights.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear you had such a positive experience and really value the feedback. We look forward to working with you again next season!

DB in Calgary
DB in Calgary

Christmas Lights Set Up & Tear Down

They crew did a great job setting up and tearing down the lights on my house. They were quick and clean. I had no issues at all and I will continue using them every Christmas.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Homestars! We love hearing from our fantastic clients and are very pleased to hear that the crews attention to detail is not going unnoticed. We look forward to working with you next season!

Xmas lights

I have used this company twice and each time the work has been great and I have always gotten compliments on my tree! Set up on the day they said and take down just as efficient! Highly recommended.

Thank you, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Our crews take a lot of pride in the work that they do, so we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the Christmas lights on your tree. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Christmas light installation on a really tall Spruce tree

These folks do a great job every year. The fellows are careful of the other landscaping and do a great job on getting the lights to the very top of a very tall tree. i get a lot of favorable comments about the lighting.

Thank you for the great feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and we are very glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our services. Look forward to working with you next season!

Carolyn
Carolyn

Christmas Light Setup and Take Down

For the past number of years Assiniboine Lights has done the setup and take down of Christmas lights on my home and in my trees (both back and front). The installers have done great work for me and I'm always pleased with the end result. I'd certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a company to do this type of service.

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback! Our crews take a lot of pride in the work that they do, so we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the Christmas light installation year after year. Looking forward to working with you next season!

lombyan7
lombyan7

Christmas Lights installations

I really liked the suggestions about what types of lights were ok for my house. Also, I would like to say that the crew was very responsible and they did a beautiful job. For sure, I will strongly recommend Assiniboine for future Christmas lights installations.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy that we could be of assistance in the light selection and that you enjoyed the Christmas lights that were installed. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Jmm
Jmm

Christmas light setup and removal

This is the first year we hired Assiniboine Lights and Landscapes to setup and remove our Christmas lights. They were quick to respond to phone calls and emails, the installation looked great and the takedown and clean up was exceptional. (Note: we had glass bulbs so it was a more challenging removal). I plan to hire them again next year and would gladly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate. We are so happy to hear you had such a positive experience. We look forward to working with you again next season!

Christmas Lights

Great job on my Christmas light installation. The lights look great and the price was right as well. I would defiantly recommend you guys to friends and family.

Thank you for a job well done!!

Larry

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are so glad to hear you love your lights. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Steve A.
Steve A.

Yard Renovation

Fantastatic Experience. Kris and his team completed the job with the highest level of professional quality. They exceeded my expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for the highest quality and professional service. Steve Andersen

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the crew and the final results. Thank you for trusting us with your vision. The backyard is absolutely outstanding and we hope that you enjoy it for years and years to come!

Janice E.
Janice E.

Landscaping

Kris Kormier (Project Mgr) is very knowledgable and goes out of his way to make sure his clients are satisfied with the job and that it is done properly. Kris is very dedicated, takes great pride in his work and the project, and is not satisfied until the job is done right. His communication was always prompt if I had a question or concern. All the workers took care in their work, seemed to know what they were doing, and were very courteous.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. The backyard and fence turned out great and we are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Kris and his crew!

More about Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes has been operating in Calgary for over 15 years. Our services include landscape construction, property maintenance, snow removal and professional Christmas light installations. At Assiniboine we work very hard to ensure that our customers are happy and that we are providing a first rate service.

Assiniboine's Landscape Construction Division: specializes in stone patios & pathways, retaining walls, decks & railings, fences & gates, pergolas, flower beds, sodding, grading, planting and so much more. No matter the size of your project, Assiniboine is equipped to do the job.

Assiniboine's Property Maintenance Division: services residential, condominium and commercial properties. Our services include weekly and bi-weekly lawn care, vacation cuts, hedge and tree pruning, bed maintenance and fertilization. We also offer Spring and Fall clean up packages to start and end the season right.

Assiniboine's Snow Removal & Ice Management Division: services both residential, condominium, and commercial properties. Our crews use everything from shovels, scrapers and snow blowers to skid steers, power brushes, snow plows, sanders and dump trucks to ensure the safety of our clients.

Assiniboine's Christmas Light Division: provides the best installations in the business. We specialize in large trees, steep roofs and bringing attention to your home or business during the holiday season. We take great pride in providing a professional, hassle-free service during a busy time of year for everyone.