Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Calgary AB

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Conrad in Calgary
Conrad in Calgary

Returning Customers

Assiniboine built a landscape for us 7 years ago at our last home in Southwood and were so satisfied with the final result and how well the construction lasted over the last 7 years! It looks better now than ever! This winter we moved into our new house in Aspen and just hired Assiniboine to build a landscape for our new house! We are extremely excited about it! With Assiniboine you get the best value of any contractor we have ever hired! They are up front with how they charge, they answer their phones all the time, they show up on time, they worked with us come up with the best solutions and plan for our family! I would definitely recommend them!!

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience from start to finish. Looking forward to working with you again this year!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Yard maintenance, Christmas lights & Landscape Construction

Assiniboine does all year around service for us but I really can't say enough about their great service! I had a landscape project completed last fall and it is beautiful! Exactly what I wanted! The crew worked quickly and efficiently leaving me with a new backyard in just over a week, start to finish. The yard looks fantastic. Can't wait for summer. Thanks to everyone at Assiniboine!!

Ron in Calgary
Ron in Calgary

Backyard Landscape Renovation

Assinboine Landscapes is a company I highly recommend to everyone! They took an idea, worked with me to develop it into a project within my budget and turned it into something over and beyond my dreams !!! My wife and I are both extremely pleased with the work they did which included a paving stone patio, building a deck and fence and installing a retaining wall. We love the layout they came up with and really appreciated the knowledge and experience they possessed to help develop the idea.

Thanks again to the crew for the hard work, professionalism and quality workmanship.

We will be using them again in the future to do our front yard!

George from Calgary
George from Calgary

Landscape Construction & Snow Removal

I just felt obligated to write a review of how pleased I have been with Assiniboine's service! They built a landscape for me a few years ago that we have enjoyed immensely and now they are removing our snow and I had to say we have never received such outstanding service! We are more than happy with Assiniboine and would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality landscaper in Calgary!

Dave P.
Dave P.

Landscape construction

We hired Assinibione to build our backyard landscaping for us and were thoroughly impressed! From our initial contact with the girls on the phone, to having the estimator show up right on time and give us a lot of information and a very accurate estimate the very next day, everything started off great! The actual construction process was very pleasant to go through, it did get dusty and dirty, but the crew was there every single day till it was done, worked hard, listened to all may questions and at the end of the day built me the exact landscape I had imagined at the price they told me to expect! I was extremely pleased with the entire experience and would recommend them to anyone!

Tina Holmes from Calgary
Tina Holmes from Calgary

Stone Retaining walls. Starting again in the spring.

This company and I got off to a bad start. We have had what appears to be many misunderstandings on both my part and theirs. We are working to resolve the issues and clear the air. I feel like we have made great strides and am expecting good things to say once the project is completed in the spring. On the lights installation side, they have been great!!!
Update:
This company did not return this spring, but sent most of my deposit back. They kept several hundred dollars to cover the time they wasted with me. Maybe we were just not a good fit??

More about Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes

Assiniboine Lights & Landscapes has been operating in Calgary for over 15 years. Our services include landscape construction, property maintenance, snow removal and professional Christmas light installations. At Assiniboine we work very hard to ensure that our customers are happy and that we are providing a first rate service.

Assiniboine's Landscape Construction Division: specializes in stone patios & pathways, retaining walls, decks & railings, fences & gates, pergolas, flower beds, sodding, grading, planting and so much more. No matter the size of your project, Assiniboine is equipped to do the job.

Assiniboine's Property Maintenance Division: services residential, condominium and commercial properties. Our services include weekly and bi-weekly lawn care, vacation cuts, hedge and tree pruning, bed maintenance and fertilization. We also offer Spring and Fall clean up packages to start and end the season right.

Assiniboine's Snow Removal & Ice Management Division: services both residential, condominium, and commercial properties. Our crews use everything from shovels, scrapers and snow blowers to skid steers, power brushes, snow plows, sanders and dump trucks to ensure the safety of our clients.

Assiniboine's Christmas Light Division: provides the best installations in the business. We specialize in large trees, steep roofs and bringing attention to your home or business during the holiday season. We take great pride in providing a professional, hassle-free service during a busy time of year for everyone.