Vinyltek Windows

Andrea Schloegl from North  Vancouver
Andrea Schloegl from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

vinyl windows

Excellent product. Looks great! We did a historical reno. The windows with their large sashes fit in perfectly. The are low maintance and durable. I would recommend this product. Very happy!

Thanks for your time and nice words Andrea ! It's good to hear you are happy with your investment.

Donna Toews in Burnaby
Donna Toews in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Window replacement

Great service is what makes them outstanding. I dealt with Debbie Ferman and was impressed with her attention to detail and ability to coordinate and accomodate our needs. They provide a very high quality product for a good price as well.

Debbie is one of the best indeed - thanks for your time and nice feedback !

Bernadette & Tony from Sechelt
Bernadette & Tony from Sechelt
1 review Sechelt, BC

Sunshine Coast Ocean Front Home

Assisted Review

My husband and I recently purchased an ocean front property in the Sechelt area. When a close friend heard that we were looking for new windows he recommended that we look at a local company Vinyltek. Within hours of getting our name we were contacted by a Vinyltek sales person who put us in touch with their local representative, Pat Rothenbush of Sunshine Coast Doors & Windows. Pat came out to access, measure and recommend. Within 2 weeks of this process we had the windows delivered and installed. We are very happy with the product and service and would recommend both.
Bernadette & Tony

Thank you - we pride ourselves on jobs well done, like this one!! we appreciate your comments...

Mui from Burnaby
Mui from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Windows and patio doors for new house

We needed windows and patio doors for our new house, so I asked around for recommendations. One contractor recommended that, if I planned to live in the house for a long time, I should install Vinyltek windows. He said they might cost a little more than others, but the quality cannot be denied. My brother-in-law also recommended Vinyltek windows. Three years ago, he replaced all his main floor windows with Vinlyltek windows and is still very happy with the Vinyltek windows in terms of temperature and noise in his house.
I went to the Vancouver showroom and a very friendly associate named Peter gave me Stephen’s card. Stephen was very helpful, patient and professional. I changed my mind a few times regarding what I wanted, and Stephen patiently gave me a new quote that very same day. Stephen was able to set up the delivery date I wanted and gave me a very accurate delivery time. After my framers had installed the windows, Stephen stopped by to make sure all the windows were installed properly. My experience with Vinyltek Windows has been so positive that I would not hesitate to recommend Vinyltek Windows and their outstanding team to others in the market for new windows. Peter (renovations) and Stephen (new constructions) are excellent representatives of the company. They conveyed such pride and confidence in Vinyltek products; and their helpful, friendly attitude made me confident I had made the right choice in Vinyltek Windows.

Thank you Mui - customers like you are our best reward. We are extremely happy your experience with Vinyltek's sales professionals was such a good one !

Barb in New westminster
Barb in New westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Replacement of Windows

The quality of windows and service was amazing. Great people, great product. I would highly recommend the company to anyone looking to change their windows. The changes we made have saved us money in heating costs and have kept our home cooler in the summer months.

Thanks for the kind words Barb. We are very proud of of culture at Vinyltek, its great to get compliments like this. Thanks for your business.

Jackie Barber in Trail
Jackie Barber in Trail
1 review New Westminster, BC

Patio Windows & regular windows

We needed new windows due to exterior damage. I contacted Vinyltec, someone came out to our place told us about the products, gave us a quote and installed our windows not long after. It was a great experience and the patio doors are lovely.

Hi Jackie, thanks for the great review. I just had my patio doors replaced as well and I am loving them. Let us know if we can help you with any future window replacements.

David in White Rock
David in White Rock
4 reviews White Rock, BC

New Windows

We had our condo's old windows replaced with Vinyltek Windows. They were a pleasure to work with and provided us with the service and products we wanted. Price was reasonable and I would recommend them to anyone looking to replace old windows with good quality new ones.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review David. We love hearing from satisfied customers like you. Thanks for your business.

Carmen Sjodin in Coquitlam
Carmen Sjodin in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Window Replacement

When we finally decided to replace the windows and doors in our 30 year old home, we expected greater energy efficiency and a nicer look. Your Vinyltek Windows exceeded our expectations in every way!! We cannot believe the improvement in comfort level - our kitchen is so much warmer and brighter. The ability to easily lift the sashes out of our slider windows for cleaning is amazing!! And the patio doors are incredible - we cannot believe how easily they slide, while feeling so solid. Your products were ready on time and installed in a day. What a difference!! I have recommended you to lots of our friends and neighbours and hope to see lots more Vinyltek Windows in our neighbourhood!!

Hi Carmen, thanks for the great review. We appreciate the referrals to your friends and neighbours, there is no better way to get our secret out there. Thanks for the business!!

John at Farpoint Architectural
John at Farpoint Architectural
1 review Vancouver, BC

Farpoint Architectural Inc.

Assisted Review

Thank you for the opportunity to provide a reference for the Vinyltek windows that I have used so many times over the past 13 years.

I was first introduced to Vinyltek at BC Place Home Show display in about the mid 90's. I had been looking for an attractive vinyl window that used balanced sash perimeters and a divided lite appearance for use in projects where the owners wanted the appearance of traditional wood windows but with the cost and performance advantage of vinyl windows. At the Vinyltek display I appreciated the look, value and quality of the presentation windows.

Later, when I met with the sales representative about the project that I was working on, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Vinyltek windows are manufactured in the exact "out to out" size that is needed for the opening as opposed to 6" increments that is typical in the window industry. This is an significant advantage in all projects but it is especially beneficial for renovation projects where the rough framing sizes vary by several inches depending on the actual type of window selected at the time of construction.

Over the years I have happily used Vinyltek window on numerous projects and to date I am unaware of any problems with any of the installed windows. I will continue to use them carrying forward. - John

Thanks for the great review John. It is always great hearing from long-term customers. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you on your future projects!!

Andrew at British Pacific Properties
Andrew at British Pacific Properties
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

British Pacific Properties - Loyal users of Vinyltek Windows

Assisted Review

British Pacific Homes is proud of its 80 year tradition of building premium custom homes for the most discriminating buyers in West Vancouver. We have a choice of any window or door supplier, but for more than ten years we have loyally chosen Vinyltek Windows and Doors. Vinyltek consistently meets or exceeds our very high expectations for quality and service, and their products perform to the standards our luxury homes demand.

Thanks for the review Andrew, we look forward to many more projects with British Properties in the future!!!

More about Vinyltek Windows

We choose to build the highest quality windows and doors available. Certainly there are cheaper windows available, but we feel that building your home is an opportunity to choose products that will provide the best performance and protect your home for many years to come. When it comes to quality, ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Burnaby?