Structube

YT

Reviews for Structube

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto

Terrible experience, avoid at all cost

I ordered the Jenson dresser online. When it arrived, it was fully mounted in the box and weighed over 200 lbs. The delivery person was working alone and had no proper equipment to even bring the box to my front steps. I offered to help, only then I realized that I would never be able to bring this upstairs, on my second floor apartment. I called Structube and lost countless hours on hold. It took me 5 attempts to talk to a customer care representative who told me that they were not taking returns at the moment. I lost time and $800. So I would strongly advise you to think twice before you buy anything from this place.

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Very Very Very Bad Experience

I wish I can give -100 negative stars, one of the worst ever purchases in my life. I got sofa for about 1100 CAD, and it broke down in less than 2 month without ana extensive use. I'm living by myself, and It got huge embarrassing sagging ponds in the middle of each side. If you try to reach them, no one will pick their stupid hotline. I have warranty and I can't reach them to change it or fix it. I submitted some kind form on their website, no one has ever reach back to me .Bad , Bad , Bad ..... I feel like it's a kind a fraudulent company.

Ruba
Ruba

Horrible. Stay away.

I should have known better. All their reviews on their website are stellar. Which seemed fishy. I posted an honest review on the 4k furniture I bought and nothing made it to their site. The customer service is REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. The delivery guys were tramatizing. They damaged and did such a bad job. I bought a 2k sectional which looked so cheap, fabric looked cheap, a dining room table that was wobbly badly bad, chairs, lights. What a mistake. Buyer beware. Customer service is so bad. No one answers. No One cares. And thier stuff looks really bad in person. Cheap.

chong lee from Coquitlam
chong lee from Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Terrible customer service and system

They cannot get anything done in timely manner. No update on anything whatsoever orders, returns, etc. I purchased 4 items on line from structube in last November 2019 and getting them delivered and returning 2 items later on took me more than 2 months. And as of today Jan 18th 2020, I still hasn't got my refund for returned items and not even an update about the refund. The last 2 whole months has been a complete nightmare and frustration. Had to make multiple phone calls to check delivery and return status and get an update on them. Every single time I call, every agent had no idea what's going on. I had to explain the whole situation from the scratch every single time. Now I am so sick and tired if everything about structube. I don't want to deal with them any longer. Terrible experience.!!

Adriana in Woodbridge
Adriana in Woodbridge

Appalling customer service

To Structube stakeholders:
One more cautionary tale about Structube. This past weekend I have tried to place an online order and take advantage of the Black Friday promo. It was a true test of patience as I attempted to do that several times, tried different payment methods, triple checked every piece of info I had entered to complete the purchase over and over again, only to keep receiving a vague error message that prevented me from placing my order. I contacted customer service and received a reply the next day (after the promo expired). The email consisted of a long list of reasons for the error I encountered. To summarize, according to Structube if I wasn’t able to place the order, it could only be because I must have done something wrong on my end (using invalid payment methods, entering incorrect info, etc.) or due to third party issues (the financial institution may have blocked the order). None of the reasons listed acknowledged that it could also very well be a technical issue with the Structube website. Structube showed zero accountability regarding the issue and made no effort to address it. In fact, they went as far as to say that I should have driven to a physical store in order to get the item. I asked for the discount to be honoured as a price adjustment since their website prevented me from placing the order during the promo period, but they refused to do so. I escalated the issue and received the same response, which brings me to the conclusion that this is not an isolated case, but an issue with this brand’s core values and business practices. Clearly, taking ownership for a customer’s poor experience is beyond what Structube is willing to do. That tells me this isn’t a brand that truly values, respects and cares for its customers. What a shame, Structube. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I like your products and your competitive prices, but I just can’t fathom the idea of keep giving my money to a company that won’t lift a finger to address a simple issue like that. As a business, you have yet to master the bare basics of customer relations. A very short-sighted approach to be regretted in the long run. Good luck.

Adrienne in Toronto
Adrienne in Toronto

Lainy sectional couch

I love this couch!! It’s so comfortable that the dog has found his way up on the couch and I find him there most days!! Everyone that comes to our house compliments us on this awesome couch! I always recommend Structube. Thanks I’m so pleased.

Fathima in Toronto
Fathima in Toronto

living room items

good products. take forever to come. most agents are helpful but when I picked up a product that was broken they made me bring it back myself even though I sent pics within hours of picking it up.
after I said this is unreasonable that i have to waste my time for an issue on their end rather than me just throwing it out. then they demanded i cut through all the cushions and send evidence then I can throw it out.
clearly trusting their customers comes as a challenge.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Structube various locations in Ottawa

The products I bought have been fabulous additions to my home. The Reno table gets compliments every time I have people over and everything was pretty easy to put together! There was a mess up with a return being put back on my credit card but it was sorted within 24 hours and I received a call personally from the manager of the store to apologize for the complication! I would definitely recommend Structube.

Private User reviews , AB

Great Bang for your Buck

Quality of product for what you pay is fantastic. Great bang for your buck. Products came in a very timely manner. Very easy to put together in set up takes no time at all. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Love the chair. Poor customer service

I purchased the Benny chair from Structube because of the color and shape of the chair. It fits perfect in our new home.

The customer service upon pick up was terrible! I received a text message stating the chair was ready for pick up. I called to double check it was there and ready to go. That’s where the poor customer service began. My call was greeted with an attitude of inconvenience and when I asked if my partner could pick it up when it was my name in the file I was told yes.

I emailed all the information to my partner (I requested no paper receipt). When he arrived to pick up the chair the two men that were working were rude when he opened the first attachment and it was not what they had requested. They turned him away at that moment, even though the other attachment was in the email and was correct.

Upon providing the correct one, a man picked up the chair, put it on a dolly, walked to the front door and dumped it on the sidewalk. It was pouring rain. He looked at my partner and said, we don’t take things any further than here and turned on his heel and walked back into the store leaving him in the rain with the box on a busy street.

I can appreciate store rules and guidelines. The nice thing to do would have been to wait inside the doorway while he gathered what he needed to load the box into the truck.

Perhaps we shouldn’t expect much more given the low cost of furniture.

Looking for Furniture pros in North York?