Structube

Furniture
YT

Reviews for Structube

Delivery was quick and on time

Delivery was great and it was easy to coordinate the order with associates in-store. Will definitely order from Structube again in the future. Look forward to having all my furniture assembled!

Private User reviews Laval,

Outstanding

I recently moved in to my own place and I had to purchase sever items from Structube for my home. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly and help me find the perfect table and chairs for me. I am beyond satisfied with the quality of the products and reasonable pricing.

Jin in Burlington
Jin in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Queen size bed

I have purchased a queen size bed from structube, and it is very worth it!!
We love the product!
size, and it is very comfortable
we may purchase it again, or suggest to others

Nora Bedside Table

Purchased 2 of the Nora Bedside Table because of the price and I am really glad I did. At first when I opened the box, I thought the wood was a pale oak colour, but actually that's just the insides haha. The actual colour is similar to the photo, maybe even slightly darker, which I prefer. But overall, it was really easy to assemble, the drawers are silent closers (which was unexpected and amazing) and they look fantastic next to my wooden bed frame. It was a great purchase and I would definitely recommend.

Norm in Newmarket
Norm in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furniture

It smelled mouldy after we unbox it. I think you should buy furniture and it should not smells like mould. The smell is less now. The furniture is very hard and cloth on it is be come loose now. It to much trouble to return it so we are keeping it.

Jean sofa in light grey

I have a narrow staircase and loved the Dietrich. However chose the Jean Sofa because it came in 2 boxes and i could put it together which was incredibly easy. It looks like an expensive couch and with 2 young kids the fabric is durable. It is very firm. If ur looking for something to sink in to; skip this. Great bang for your buck.

Bahia G. in Ville-Marie
Bahia G. in Ville-Marie
0 reviews Montreal,

Furnishing my apartment

I went to the store a few times to look at what I wanted before making my choices and the staff were always very nice and helpful. I made my deposit and then when it was time to get it delivered and went in and paid the rest. The delivery was fast and efficient and putting the furniture together made easy by the instructions provided. Great furniture at a great cost !

Private User reviews Hamiota, MB

Waiting room upgrades

I am loving the great chairs and stools I received from Structube. They are well built, came fully assembled and are sturdy. For the waiting room they are perfect because they are compact and easy to wipe down.

Will be purchasing more to replace my dining room chairs soon.

Private User reviews Quebec City,

Light

My light has 8 compotents and one of them was broken. We had to pay for light bulbs that don't fit anywhere else. Really disapointed... At least we had our money back.

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Mery Nesting tables

We have a small living room so it was hard to make a decision on the coffee table, at the end we decided to get the mery nesting tables and we are really happy because they are perfect in saving space

Looking for Furniture pros in North York?