Structube

Reviews for Structube

Jason from Calgary
Jason from Calgary

Furniture, Custom Sofa

Went into Structube this morning to look at some furniture for my new place. My girlfriend and I walked through the doors and were not greeted by the sales representative, there were 4 sales reps all huddles by the front desk talking about their weekend and how fun it was etc. We walked around the store for about 45 minutes and were not greeted by any of the sales team, we decided to go to another retailer down the street called 4 Living. 4livings customer service team was more attentive to our needs and we had a better customer experiance and ended up purchasing a sectional and dinning table. We will never shop at Structube or recommend to friends or family

Cindy from Mississauga
Cindy from Mississauga

Dining Room chairs + table, Living Room Chairs + Table

I just wanted to say that the Manager at the Etobicoke North Queen location was one of the most helpful sales people, and one of the nicest, I have ever met. Even if we did not find what we needed at his store, he did not hesitate to help us search other furniture stores in order to find what we wanted. I've never had anyone do that before, and because of it I went back and bought my dining room chairs (along with the table I bought before) and a side table at Structube. Thank you for making my experience so enjoyable, I will definitely be there first if I need any furniture in the future.

Eugenie from Toronto
Eugenie from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Small couch

Etobicoke Location - June 2014. DO NOT BUY FURNITURE HERE. Worst customer care ever. My first experience here was good – helpful and professional. I have put my purchase on hold and returned later to finalize the purchase. The gentleman who helped us was great at the beginning, he had even given us an option of a local “cheaper” delivery company “that they always use and the company will assemble the couch and put it in the room/level you show them”. It was two of us standing in front of him and the fact that he did not put all the instructions in writing should’ve run a bell. The second you pay – you are on your own. Condescending, rude and unapologetic about the mistakes that were made. The couch came on time but the already expensive delivery was even more expensive. An unopened box was dumped in the leaving room besides the entrance, no word of assembly. Since it was the third party delivery – we have contacted the Structube store, and then you can see the true customer service there. We have dealt with two “managers”, one of which was the “great” person above. Contacting head office did not help much, the same sale person called me and the apology sounded like “you did not understand it wright but we apologize for the confusion and can call the same delivery company to come back to assemble the couch”. Needless to say, we did not accept their offer and will never shop at Structube again. The couch we bought was nothing spectacular, Ikea is always down the road and there are no surprises there.

brett baker from Calgary
brett baker from Calgary

6 chairs, 4 bar stools

I was told 3 weeks to deliver and now im told 6 weeks. If known I would not of bought at Structube and would of shopped somewhere else. Then when I talk to the store they say "it is what it is" not in stock. Then tell me that from the start and I would of went elsewhere. DBush LEaage

Geoff from Winnipeg
Geoff from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Furniture, lighting, art

Really like the styles. Staff in Winnipeg is very friendly and helpful and willing to help load car. Prices also seem very reasonable. Some lamp shades did not match, but they were very willing to take back.

Victoria in Maple
Victoria in Maple

Dining set

I bought a dining set from the Woodbridge location. All the staff was very professional and accommodating. The product looks good. Everything was delivered on time as promised. Highly recommend.

Eddie from North York
Eddie from North York
1 review North York, ON

Leather couch

Some people like to complain, I don't, unless I'm buying a leather couch that turns out only the top sections you touch are leather! Sides, front, arm rests, all *plastique*. Totally disappointed with the staff at Structube beaches who said only the back section was not leather. That's dishonesty or stupidity. Thanks to my dog for chewing on the cushion to inform me of this.

Mark from North York
Mark from North York
1 review North York, ON

Bought some recliners

Before I start I used to think customer reviews gave a better picture how a store is but in recent years I noticed some people are divas or little whiners the MOMENT something doesn't come out perfect. Some people go to a store and have great experiences but the one time something goes wrong they go on and give a store a 0, totally pathetic thus I don't trust reviews like I used to.

Do some people know how to buy furniture?

I've been to Structube several times to get design ideas as they have some nice modern items. Some items are overpriced and cheap and some items are reasonably priced and are fair quality.

I purchased 2 recliners. Tip, ask questions. I asked how many are in stock, delivery charges, estimated delivery date etc, some people do not do that.I was told they would try and get me one recliner and the other would come in December as there is another order for another set of them.

I put down a deposit, not a full payment as some people do before even receiving an item. I was given a call when it came in. I picked it up myself.

Recliner works great. I look forward to my other recliner when it comes in. Some people have to realize delivery dates can be longer as things happen.

The store does not negotiate as they are a chain and all their orders are from the head office.

jarrod tait  from Toronto
jarrod tait from Toronto

bedroom set

Worst store ever.DO NOT BUY FURNITURE HERE.Purchased a bedroom set it was a month late for delivery and it was not the complete order.They werent able to get my night tables for another 2 weeks and my order got bumped back because i wanted them to deliver whatever items they had after a month of waiting.After 2 weeks i went back to the store and they told me they wouldnt be delivered for another month or so and i would have to replace the order because they sent my order in wrong and they were going to deliver me 2 living room tables instead.I got my money back for the 2 night stands and the manager was so not helpful.I told her i would never buy anything from Structube and i will tell everyone i know not to as well,she smiled and said "im sorry you feel that way.WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.If you look at their website you will see there is no way to contact them.Thats because they dont want you to.

harold blais from Ottawa
harold blais from Ottawa
1 review Luskville, QC

Structube

Bought a new office chair 7/18/13, 2 weeks ago.
Smell makes me feel ill.
Kept it thinking smell would go away, has not.
Store will not take back because assembled.
Have bought other things there with no problem, but not again.

Looking for Furniture pros in North York?