Structube

Lilette in Etobicoke
Lilette in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Structube Couch/Sofa

Completely dissapointed in the quality of my new couch. After ordering it in January and being told we'd have it in a week....I got a call the next day saying they over sold them and I wouldn't be getting it until April!! I decided to wait as I don't have time to shop around. I loved the look of the couch, but everyday I was cleaning feathers off of it that had come through from the stuffing. I thought this was because it was new... but now 3 months later they keep coming! They even hurt because you lean on the couch and you get stabbed but the sharp end of a feather! It's brutal!! I am so dissapointed. Even people who come by say it's bad! Absolutely terrible quality. So dissapointing since they have nice 'looking' products...but unfortunately I'm staying away from them now.

Chloe from Old Toronto
Chloe from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Service

I went to Structube to buy a chaise lounge I knew exactly what style I wanted, 'diana' in white, ready with my visa. I was on my lunch break at work so the purchase was meant to be easy breezy. I received the worst service of my life from Structube in Woodbridge, Toronto.The manager, Marian older indian lady, was all over the place- she didn't know the right answers so ended up talking in circles wasting time, she was extremely condensending and I had her refund my purchase on the spot after her poor customer service.

I wanted my chaise lounge delivered, she said its $90.00 however I was quoted $80.00 from another Structube location, which is what I mentioned to Marian. She said there was two deliveries opitions, the $90.00 is the structube delivery, then there is a local delivery which is the $80.00 one, so i opted to the cheaper price naturally. Marian said it would take 2 weeks for delivery because its a local delivery company, If that's the only difference between the two delivery options no problem. I paid the $515.00 with tax for the chaise lounge. As I'm filling out the paper work, Marian called the local delivery company and was discussing the delivery date for 1 week from that day .. I interupted Marian while she was on the phone - I thought you said it was a 2 week delivery - she said oops yes 2 weeks... I disregarded the uncertainty of it. After I was handed my receipt, Marian said " I must tell you that when we receive the chaise lounge we check it here for any damages then send it with the local delivery - IF there are any damages when you receive it at your house, we are not liable for any mishaps and neither is the local delivery company, you will have to return the chaise lounge yourself." I'm like excuse me? the only reason why I'm getting a delivery service because I cannot transport it home myself. Marian said "oh you should have choosen our delivery service for $90.00 instead, then we could've ensured that if there was a damage, we could take it back for you." MARIAN if you would have told me that from the beginning of my purchase when i was debating between the two delivery services i would have paid the extra $10.00 to ensure that I receive my product with no damages and if so, i could have it returned no charge/problem. She was very condensending and rude, I was SO turned off from the company, my purchase and especially the manager Marian. I got Marian to give me a refund on the spot and I left extremely flustered and upset.

Do not go to Structube Woodbridge, if you want good service while buying an expensive product. Customer service is the MOST important factor in business, and making any sort of purchase with poor customer service can make the whole experience unpleasant.

IK from North York
IK from North York
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Structube

Avenue Road Location
My first experience here was great - efficient, helpful. The gentleman who helped me was amazing. My second ? Horrific, lazy, rude and unapologetic about the mistakes that were made. Granted I was dealing with a different sales person. She was unable to confirm delivery a delivery date almost three weeks after they were due int he warehouse. She kept phoning the wrong number to try and sort out delivery when they did arrive, and when I called to accept her proposed delivery date, she said I had missed the window and I would have to wait another 5 days. Avoid this location. The woman who helped me was useless.

niki from Edmonton
niki from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

edmonton store

I am angry, i have been waiting 6 weeks for my table and chairs, which i think is just ridiculous, never have i ever waited so long for anything i have purchased. On top of the wait i must add, when i went in to purchase we had nobody greet us or ask us if we needed help with anything. we were in there 10 minutes without help. I finally went up to a woman who works there to ask if my son who is in potty training could use the bathroom, she said no and told me to go to the burger joint accross the street. i left after that because i was so mad, unfortunatley i could not find another table anywhere else so i sucked it up and went back to purchase. so today i thought i would check my order status, should be delivered in another week, thats fine, the thing that really peed me off today was that i could not add 2 more chairs to my order over the phone. well, there business hours do not allow me to get there before my order goes out for delivery. what kind of retail business is only open untill 6pm on work days???? im not happy and will not shop there again. and i am really hoping, after reading reviews that my table comes without damage.

amanda from Whitby
amanda from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Leather Sofas

Terrible store and staff. Bought 2 "new" leather couches which arrived with permanent stains all over them. We called within 10 mins and we had to email pictures and speak to several staff before they would come pick them up. Apparently all the couches has yellow stains on them. Then they had the nerve to tell us to clean them ourselves? Spent $4200 and had to drive back to store in order to get a refund, still waiting. Will never shop at this store again.

Jocelyn in Thornhill
Jocelyn in Thornhill
4 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Furniture purchase

Bought a lounge chair, TV stand and a floor lamp. Price is reasonable, modern design and large variety of selection. Besides that, ustomer service is satifactory. However, do not consider that if you do not want to asemble the product by yourself.

Jane Brooks in Toronto
Jane Brooks in Toronto

Structube College Street

Worst service ever. Floor Models are considered New but sales are FINAL!
Supervisor? insinuates that consumer should not question his dictates.
Never Shop There unless you like to be abused. Oh....please take that out the door on your own and load your own car!

steph in Aurora
steph in Aurora
3 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Dining chairs

I was moving into my new home in November and saw dining chairs that were beautiful and reasonably priced. The sales associate convinced me they were selling quickly and need time to come in from warehouse so to order in advance so they were ready when I moved. So i ordered and fully paid in September to be ready on my move in day. When I went to pick up, they were not in stock and had to be 're-ordered' when I was assured they would be there on the date. I had to wait an additional week and go pick up again (I live 45 mins from the store) I went to pick up, brought home and had one with rip all along seam - I was told they were final sale - I took pictures and sent to manager who offered me exchange on it just to give me a floor model with a scratch down the leg that was coloured in marker. After driving back and forth to the store 4 times, just to end up with damaged items, not offered any discount, compensation or option for return, I will not be shopping there again.

Naseem in Toronto
Naseem in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Table

I strongly recommend them. They have great stuff, good quality and reasonable price. I've got a dinning table with 4 beautiful chairs. They delivered them on time. They have nice staff as well.

Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
16 reviews Scarborough, ON

Sectional, Oversized Lamps, Accent Pieces

Absolutely amazing place. Great service, great quality and very affordable price points. We have shopped at both the Beaches and North York locations with a good experience each time. The pieces we purchased from Structube have received many compliments. We also purchased a desk which didn't quite work the way we wanted it to so we ended up returning the item with no hassle even though the item was opened. I would definitely buy from them again.

Looking for Furniture pros in North York?