Plumbing
Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Replace house with Poly B and faucet installations

WOW!! Not much I can say but the fact that this was definitely the best experience I have ever had with a contractor. From getting the estimate from Jason to having the work preformed by Dave and Catherine was amazing. They kept me informed of everything that was going on all the time, were very personable and left the house completely clean of anything when they left (including washing the floors). The work looks fantastic and most companies will nickle and dime you for every little thing they do but they did a few things just because they needed to be done as a courtesy.
I would have no problem recommending them to my friends and family and have found a plumbing heating company that I will definitely use in the future should a need arise. Thanks again

Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post your experience here on HomeStars. We appreciate you putting your trust in Knight for your recent plumbing needs. I will be sure to share your review and comments with Jason and the other Technicians that were in your home. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

Very informative

Derek was very knowledgeable and helpful, he arrived for a service call and upon further inspection provided us with many options. He explained everything very clearly and answered all my questions.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent Service visit here on HomeStars. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future if you ever need us. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

Cornelia
Cornelia

Service

Chris and Trevor were true knights in their blue truck. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were very quick in their work and made sure all was working well. They made sure I understood how everything was working.
I was very satisfied and would recommend them at any them.
Thank you for your help and assistance.

Thank you for sharing your recent Service visit. It was a pleasure to assist you. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards

Grant in Calgary
Grant in Calgary

Instalation of AC and High efficiency furnace

We were very satisfied with Carson professional manner. He left the worksite clean and organized and answered all of our questions quickly and/or found out the answer in a timely manner.

Thank you very much Grant for taking the time to share your recent installation experience with Knight. We strive on every installation to exceed our client's expectations. I will be making sure that your comments are shared with Carson and our entire Installations team here at Knight. Please call us any time we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

Betty
Betty

So professional

Geoff was very professional and gave us all the specific details. Got a tankless hot water heater and new furnace. It was a huge investment for us but Geoff was very courteous and took his time explaining everything. We feel confident we made the right choice.

Water leak

Taking care of a rental property for a family member and got a call about a pipe leak above the water heater. Called 3 different plumbers and Knight was the only one interested in doing the job and complete it right away. Work was completed quickly and I was able to pay over the phone. Also a free inspection was done on the shut off valve and main valve. Very impressed with the attention given and being kept updated on the work.

Thank you very much for sharing your recent Service Visit here on HomeStars. I will make sure Dave see's your comments and will also share them with our entire Service Team. Please call us anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a wonderful day. Best Regards.

dmiller from Calgary
dmiller from Calgary

AC and Furnace installation

Technicians did installs were on time, completed job well and left work space clean. A glitch with AC install caused by furnace fan resulted in delays. I had to chase down the company to expedite completion and payments.

Furnace check-up

Geoff explained everything he was doing to me so I thoroughly understood. I would highly recommend him!

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to pass this on to our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a fantastic day. Best Regards.

A/C Service

A/C stopped working - tech was on time, worked fast and did a great job.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with Knight. We strive on every call to exceed our client's expectations. I will be making sure that your comments are shared with our entire Service Team here at Knight. Please call us anytime we can be of assistance to you. Thanks again and hope you have a marvelous day. Best Regards.

Louis Grenier from Calgary
Louis Grenier from Calgary

Hot water tank replacement

On Thursday, July 21 at 8:26 a.m. I put in a service request to replace my 10-year-old 50-gallon hot water tank that was leaking. I received a response from Knight Plumbing, Heating & AC at 8:32 a.m. via HomeStars with a quote very shortly after.

The quote was very competitive, it was 2.58 times lower than that of the higher-priced competitor.

Dan installed the new hot water tank on July 26th and removed the old tank. Dan was very friendly, professional, and competent.

I highly recommend both Knight Plumbing, Heating & AC and Dan.

More about Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

We strive to deliver the highest standards in service excellence. We provide the best technicians, customer service, advisors, warranties, and products in the industry. At Knight we care. That's why we promise to do what it takes to make you happy! When you call Knight, you will be greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable person ready to set up an appointment, often for the very same day you call. We will send an experienced service professional to your home who will not only solve your plumbing, heating or air conditioning problem, but also brighten up your day. You will be given a price that is fair, and we'll present it to you before we start the job. Most importantly, we will stand behind our work. That is our promise to you, and if we fail to completely satisfy you, we'll happily work with you until we do.