Doors Galore

Reviews for Doors Galore

jandbcheng
jandbcheng

Hard to find double 6 Panel Colonial Doors

I was looking for colonial doors to replace mirrored sliding doors in the hall closet but couldn’t find the right pre hung size in a double door at the big box retailers.

Upon contacting Doors Galore, Jeff provided a quote within hours. To review our needs he invited me to the store to review a number of solutions to my questions.

After placing the order, I expected a turnaround time of 2 weeks but was notified within a few days that the order was ready.

The prices were very reasonable and competitive while the service was excellent. I would not hesitate to return for future door needs and strongly recommend Doors Galore.

William in Surrey
William in Surrey

New Exterior Door

My wife and I were very impressed by the professional attention given to us by Doors Galore. Right from the consultation with the sales team, the fine workmanship of the construction team and to Derick's meticulous installation. I would not hesitate to recommend Doors Galore to everyone.
Bill & Gail

Zen in Surrey
Zen in Surrey
0 reviews Delta, BC

Patio replacement

From the time of initial consultation, including product discussion and best fit for intended use, this has been a great experience with Doors Galore. Fast forward a few months and what a fantastic experience with the installer at our Delta residence today. On time, very courteous and professional. Job was done in a timely manner, product is great, makes such a difference to the look of the home while providing greater access/convenience. Wouldn't hesitate to use Doors Galore again!

joannaw
joannaw
1 review North Vancouver, BC

New French door

I highly recommend this company as they exceeded my expectations. The installer was professional and prompt. The company was also professional and true to their word. Very happy ! Very good quality !

David in Surrey
David in Surrey

Full Front Door Replacement

Today we had our full Front Door replaced by Casey. He was a total professional gentleman who you could tell took pride in his craftmanship. The whole process took about 4 hours and looks absolutely beautiful. My wife and I would like to thank Casey and Doors Galore for an excellent and very professional job

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Job well done!

Doors Galore installer Derek installed my garage entry door yesterday. He was very professional and did an excellent job. He cleaned everything up once completed and hauled away the old door in his truck. Steve at the office went out of his way to help me pick the correct door and hardware. A very pleasant and satisfying experience from beginning to end! The door looks great! I would recommend Doors Galore to anyone and would definitely use them again for my next door project.
Rob S

Linda  in Castlegar
Linda in Castlegar
1 review Surrey, BC

Love my Doors!

I’m so happy with the whole process of Doors Galore, one stop shopping, they measure, paint, have hardware, install. Very easy to deal with, Mike, Steve and Al all very knowledgeable and helpful. They keyed my front doors and French doors so I only needed one key for all the doors in my house. Casey the installer was a perfectionist in installing my doors. I would highly recommend them on your next door project.

Thanks for the review Linda. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Mike (owner)

Entry Doors
Entry Doors

New Entry Doors

I just wish I had a picture of before and after of our new entry doors. Neighbors are all commenting on how nice they look. Doors Galore supplied and installed these doors and my wife and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for the kind words. Im glad you are happy with the result. Mike (owner)

leslie3 in Horseshoe Bay
leslie3 in Horseshoe Bay
2 reviews Surrey, BC

New Exterior front door

I used Doors Galore to replace my front door. I visited their showroom in Surrey and talked to one of their knowledgeable sales people. The advice I received and being able to see the products on display helped me to choose Doors Galore. I was also happy that Mike came out and took measurements prior to the installation. I didn’t have to worry if I had measured correctly. On the day of the installation, service was very professional and every attention to detail given. I love my new door! Thank you to the team at Doors Galore.

Glad to hear that you are happy with our services. It was our pleasure. Mike (owner)

Mel in Pitt Meadows
Mel in Pitt Meadows
2 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Interior Doors

Excellent service from start to finish. The installer, Casey, arrived on time, did an incredible job. 7 doors removed, 7 new doors installed, hardware installed, all in 1 hour, 15 minutes.

Thanks Mel. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Mike (owner)

More about Doors Galore

Doors Galore has been in operation since 1996. We have a reputation of being one of the lower mainlands best Door companies. Here are a few of the products and services that we provide.

Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors.

Hardware; handle sets, dead bolts, knobs, levers, hinges.

Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Our custom prehanging shop allows us to quickly and professionally build almost all styles, designs, and sizes of doors.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors. Interior doors; Raised panel, bedroom doors, bifolds, shaker doors, glass doors, mirror doors, pocket doors. Hardware; handle sets, knobs, levers, hinges.
Painting; we offer complete painting and staining services on the products we sell. Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Taymor, Trimlite, Masonite, Jeld Wen,
From the time you enter our showroom, you will feel at ease about your door and window purchase. Our staff is knowledgable and friendly. If your a do-it your selfer, we can custom machine doors to fit your needs. Need your doors professionally installed? We offer services from coming to your home to measure the door that you choose, painting or staining before it arrive, installation of your door, as well as disposal of the old product. Come see why there are few companies that compare to Doors Galore
-1996