Smart Plumbing No Longer In Business

Reviews for Smart Plumbing No Longer In Business

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

replaced kitchen faucet & replaced pipe under sink

I called Mike Boboc about my leaking tap. He came the next day & also diagnosed a problem with the pipe under the kitchen sink, which he replaced at the same time. I live in a condo, so I really don't want water dripping into someone else's unit! Mike took the time to check my 2 bathrooms (which are fine). He showed me how to shut the water off if I need to. He is very helpful, efficient & a clean worker. I'll be sure to call Mike if I need a plumber in future.

Hi Shelley,

Glad I could be there and fix the problem. Happy to assist you again.

Tom
Tom

leaky toilette

My toilet on the main floor was leaking into the basement ceiling. After leaving many voice mails for plumbers over the weekend. Mike from Smart Plumbing got back to me right away. We scheduled a time for him to come over and inspect. He was 20 minutes early (a very good thing on a Monday). Analyzed the situation and gave the right advice. Fixed the problem immediately and at a min cost and no further damage to my ceiling.

Mike is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. He even gave me advice on my next vacation.

I definitely recommend Mike. There's a reason he has a perfect score on Homestars and I'll definitely use him again.

Hi Tom,

Nice doing business with you and thanks for the kind words. I am happy that I was able to help you and I hope you won't forget to recommed me. mike

Spadina & Lakeshore
Spadina & Lakeshore

Kitchen Faucet replacement

Assisted Review

I wanted to replace my kitchen faucet in my condo and a friend of mine told me about Mike 'his plumber'.
I decided to give it a try and I am glad I did so. He did a wonderful job, very clean. Thanks Mike!

Phil in North york
Phil in North york
1 review North York, ON

Fix a leaking toilet

Mike responded to my call very quickly, set up an appointment for later that day, called ahead to make sure i was home, and then arrived and quickly solved the problem. He was quick, concise, professional in every way. Mike is my new plumber. I recommend him without reservation.

Thanks Phil for your kind words, my pleasure.

Don Mills
Don Mills
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen sink blockage

Assisted Review

I tried to fix the kitchen sink, but it did not work. Mike was here and he snake it and cleared immediately. He covered his shoes and his job was very clean. Thank you Mike I will recommend you to all my friends. Good job and excellent service.

Allan Brown in Toronto
Allan Brown in Toronto

Fixing shower diverter

Mike's work was timely, efficient and left the worksite clean. He was very diligent in the repair and gave some good advice to avoid problems in the future. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends. Thanks Mike.

Thanks Allan, my pleasure.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

plumbing

This gentleman returned my inquiry and showed up in a timely manner. He was polite, respectful of our home (he put a hairnet over his shoes) and took the time to explain the repair to us. I would recommend him.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this review! Nice doing business with you. Have a great summer!

Mike

Dragos Nanu in Etobicoke
Dragos Nanu in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Plugged drain from kitchen sink and toilet.

Got a lot of Silver Bass in Detroit River (Windsor) and plugged solid the kitchen sink drain. Investigated and found that the 3" column was plugged in the basement where it turns to the main. Old house.. Tried the Home Depot snakes, plungers and chemicals (not the Sulfuric Acid though...) with no luck. During these works I dropped the 1" cap of the sink P-trap in the toilet and plugged that one too. So I picked up the phone and called my friends for a referral and this is how I got in touch with Mike Boboc. Excellent work. Cleaned the sink drain and the main sewer professionally with the electrical snake and proper heads. The toilet had to be dismantled and reinstalled. Cap was stuck in the toilet trap. Impressed by the care and cleanliness of the work. Nice guy too.

Thanks Dragos,

Happy that I could help you.

Mike
www.yoursmartplumbing.com

Lucian C in Aurora
Lucian C in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Going green – eco friendly shower faucet and two new toilets

To start off our renovation we needed to replace a twenty years old shower faucet and we ended up adding two eco friendly toilets.

Mike and his helper were very helpful. Dealing with Mike was easy and we had a good experience; we felt he was trustworthy and professional. While on site he checked the rest of the plumbing of the house and made some suggestions for what make come up in the future. Smart Plumbing was prompt and on time. Now they are our company for our plumbing needs.

More about Smart Plumbing No Longer In Business

SMART PLUMBING and DRAIN. With over 20 years in the Plumbing and Drain Business, residential, industrial and commercial. Bonded and Insured Licensed Master Plumber to get you a better service! Free estimates. Senior Discount. Going Green - we install eco friendly fixtures. Toto, Kholer, American Standard, Moen, Absolute H2O, GE ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?