Genesis Roofing

Reviews for Genesis Roofing

Matt
Matt

Gutter cleaning

Shawn and his colleague were great! Communicated clearly and promptly to schedule the estimate and the work. Took the time to explain it and offer some advice. And, of course, excellent quality.

Thanks Matt!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Best Roofer

Quick, efficient, timely, fairly priced. What more can be said. Gene is Roofing is a Great contractor.

thanks Alex!

Darren in Richmond Hill
Darren in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A company that understands CUSTOMER SERVICE!

We needed our roof completely replaced from the original builder install and chose Genesis Roofing. When the spring of 2020 came, I contacted at least 10 companies. The pricing ranged dramatically, and by the end, I became an expert in Roofing! In the end, I chose Genesis and they installed our new roof in August 2020. When our install was over, I was completely satisfied with the results. Unfortunately, 12 months later, we had an issue, but to my surprise, the owner Evan was incredibly quick to respond. They attempted repairs and even though they didn't quite get it right the first time, they were back until they did. Each time, the response was quick, professional and courteous. In the end, they left me very satisfied with the final results, but more importantly, impressed with the GREAT customer service we received. It's rare that in today's world, you get a company that understands Customer Service the way Genesis does! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thank so much for the review!!!

roofing

Very attentive. Hopefully the problem is fixed.
I appreciate the timing given to the task. Some leakage into an indoor wall. It was discovered that some shingles were not sitting properly.
They were replaced quickly.

Thanks again for the buisness

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Roof repair and replacement

Shawn and the team came in on Monday to repair the shingles on the front porch roof. Turned out over time the roof need some more love than just the shingles replacement. Team brought in other members to come in and complete the work the next day. I feel really good now that we got a secure roof and they cleaned up really well after the job. Would use their service again. Thanks. Will

Roof repair

We had a heavy thunderstorm with high winds that lifted some shingles off the roof. On recommendation from my neighbour, I called Genesis Roofing for help. They were very courteous on the phone and scheduled a repair service call for the next morning. The crew arrived early, surveyed the damage and fixed the roof right then and there! Although the repair was a bit pricey (finished job in 15 min.) Very pleased with the service and prompt attention. Would definitely recommend.

Danny in Toronto
Danny in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Good Company

Fair price, clean job! The work they did on my downspout was excellent, and the workers were friendly.

Inspection and Repair

Genesis was fast and reasonably priced. My roof was leaking and they stopped the leak immediately. I trusted them and was very happy with the end result. Will recommend them in the future.

Thank you! It was lovely working with you.

john.braun
john.braun

Shingles , eavestrough insulation, etc

Front of the house was shingled and insulation installed. As well as copper eavestrough and some framing around windows. House has gone from worst to first on the street. Incredible job. Always shows up on time and professional work

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Genesis Roofing

Since breaking into the industry in 1979, Genesis Roofing has been recognized as a dependable contractor. We’ve provided clients with a wide range of services for all their needs from a simple repair to an exquisite slate roof. Whatever you have in mind, our professionals work to bring your dreams to life. Contact us to receive a free estimate today. Services we complete: new shingle roofs, shingle repairs, caulking on roofs, install heating cables, vents, skylights, eavestroughs, downpipes, soffit, facia, siding., new flat roofs, flat roof repairs, clean eaves and downpipes and snow/ice removal off roofs.