Genesis Roofing

Genesis Roofing

Reviews for Genesis Roofing

Private User reviews Peace River E, BC

Professional and prompt

I called Genesis to take care of a leak in the kitchen and after dealing with a couple of companies that charged me without resolving the problem, I found that they responded promptly, listened to the details of the problem, came up with a plan and took care of it quickly and professionally, as if it was a big job. I will certainly remember them in a couple of years when I change my entire rooftop.

Katerina in Thornhill
Katerina in Thornhill

eavestrough replacement, roof inspection

I have used Genesis Roofing more than once. Paul Osborne, the President, is always quick to call me back if I have any questions. Paul and his crew are very attentive to details. I have no hesitation in using Genesis Roofing again.

Katerina

Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill
Marilyn Sunshine in Thornhill

Roof Replacement

I hired Genesis to replace my roof.
They assisted me in contacting the shingle company and getting a rebate under the warranty.
They did a great job. They were prompt, courteous and cleaned up everything.
I would not hesitate to recommend Genesis to anyone looking to replace their roof.

magnumforce
magnumforce

new eavestrough

We find out after the job was done that the eves were all put in wrong water was leaking from everywhere and the company JIM
who claimed he was the owner for which he is NOT never wanted to correct the issues and was avoiding us on purpose
I CANT EVER USE THESE PEOPLE AGAIN AND I WILL NOT EVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY EVER

Review has 1 previous version

John McMahon in Thornhill
John McMahon in Thornhill

We have used Genesis twice for new roofs and both times the jobs were done promptly and professionally. Paul Osborne, the owner, personally takes an interest in the quality and workmanship of the job. Genesis also does ongoing roof and eavestrough cleaning and inspection twice a year at reasonable cost. I highly recommend Genesis for home roofing projects.

Vlad from Vaughan
Vlad from Vaughan

Roof repair

They fixed my damaged roof, put new peace of plywood and shingles. They were first who come up and done job in couple days. Thank you guys for quick response and good job.

Karlene L from Brampton
Karlene L from Brampton

Repair Aluminium Siding

We contacted 6 - 7 contractors to have a small (but urgent) repair completed to the siding on our home. Most did not return our calls and those that did stated that they did not do repairs.

Paul of Genesis was the exception. Our call was returned the same day with Paul, arriving the next day to provide the estimate. The pricing was extremely reasonable with some of the repairs performed the same day of the quote. The material was ordered and Lester, Production Supervisor, completed the job with his team within a matter of days from start to finish.

Record timing, extremely professional, excellent work and we would highly recommend Paul and his team.

margo from North York
margo from North York

Before hiring Genesis I checked out a few other roofing companies. Genesis gave me a great price and great service. I was told the work would begin in three weeks and it was! Completed in one day and someone came to make sure everything was done properly and that any mess was cleaned up! It's easy to see why this company has been in business over 30 years. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and professional. Genesis Roofing was a pleasure to do business with.

Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan
Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan

Rain/water leak under Genesis roof

Genesis replaced all my shingles including those on a small roof over an alcove in my living room in May 2013. All seemed to go very well and we were satisfied with work until we experienced a water leak into the living room walls/ceiling on July 27, 2014. Called Genesis on July 28th; owner, Paul Osborne showed up at my home July 29th and personally climbed onto the small roof to investigate. While he could find no issues with the small roof he did add extra caulking all along the metal flashing at the brick. He also found and caulked 3 other "holes" in the brick work away from the roof. But when he dropped a dime through the gutter downspout over that roof he discovered the downspout was totally full of debris and appeared to be backing up water into the overhand and possibly into the wall below. He took the downspout apart and cleared it. I paid only for the lost dime. Hopefully problem is solved. Very impressed that the owner would show and personally do all this work for nothing in order to keep as he said his customer satisfied.

More about Genesis Roofing

Since breaking into the industry in 1979, Genesis Roofing has been recognized as a dependable contractor. We’ve provided clients with a wide range of services for all their needs from a simple repair to an exquisite slate roof. Whatever you have in mind, our professionals work to bring your dreams ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Concord?